gt academy stage 2, what will it be?

• Thread starter jakkim
  • 374 comments
tbh, the gt academy dont seem to be planned AT ALL?! Getting an e-mail and they expect you to send it back in the envelope that followed with it, autoaki? They pushed the reply time so far i just had to book my vacation, there was no more time left. And some of us spent quite a few hours behind the wheel trying to qualify, and then it turns out the hosts dont know what they're doing? To DUMB tbh, someone should stand up and tell them they cant host a huge competition like this, in that way.

tbh, the gt academy dont seem to be planned AT ALL?! Getting an e-mail and they expect you to send it back in the envelope that followed with it, autoaki?.

I got e-mail, print those forms, buy envelope and stamp, and send them. I'm sure that was not what Sony was meant to be, cause there was mention about prepaid envelope. I think someone just was late about organizing this, and forget to do those official packages.

I got feeling that Sony Finland, or whoever is organizer, dont take this competition seriously. I haven't seen any promotion about it, and my wife who is Advertising Designer, said that this kind of big and innovative competitions should always be advertised so large than ever possible. In Finland...nothing. She said it must be misunderstanding in marketing section. They maybe dont know how much money Sony and Nissan has put on this.

...and now someone in Sony Finland reads this, and I have no chance to win. I dont care, I hate when this kind of lazyness is happening. So great competition, and they dont do it decently.

I really hope they can handle that Final so good than possible. I can still forgive.

For the Realsim thingy...

Let's all set a pact want we want to play, pro seems to be the best. ( We ARE Pro's ;))

Good idea ?

BTW: Nissan GT-R Nice car to drive if u know how to handle it.

~Riding Anal Warriors~

For the Realsim thingy...

Let's all set a pact want we want to play, pro seems to be the best. ( We ARE Pro's ;))

Good idea ?

BTW: Nissan GT-R Nice car to drive if u know how to handle it.

~Riding Anal Warriors~

Nissan GTR is the best car in GT5... Of course not the fastest but for what it is (just a road car) you can drive in any class with it with succes! I do drive these days a lot with it in 600 PP and had some nice races with the winner (?) of spanish academy danilc1007 (I won btw:))... But also in the 750 PP races you can try to get a gap in the 1st lap then you need to focus on not making any faults and you can easily finish top 3... I would be proud to drive the GTR myself in real life hopefully I can reach that:sly:

About the pact... Im in with the pro physics but when an organization wants it their way we dont stand a chance, but since ClioKoning confirmed that the guy said pro physics it will be pro:dopey: (we not gonna bash you if its not ClioKoning:))

My last post here since Im gonna have a nice vacation and after that directly to amsterdam and see you all there! Bye bye:tup:

Nissan GTR is the best car in GT5... Of course not the fastest but for what it is (just a road car) you can drive in any class with it with succes! I do drive these days a lot with it in 600 PP and had some nice races with the winner (?) of spanish academy danilc1007 (I won btw:))... But also in the 750 PP races you can try to get a gap in the 1st lap then you need to focus on not making any faults and you can easily finish top 3... I would be proud to drive the GTR myself in real life hopefully I can reach that:sly:

About the pact... Im in with the pro physics but when an organization wants it their way we dont stand a chance, but since ClioKoning confirmed that the guy said pro physics it will be pro:dopey: (we not gonna bash you if its not ClioKoning:))

My last post here since Im gonna have a nice vacation and after that directly to amsterdam and see you all there! Bye bye:tup:

enjoy your vacation,and seeyou there,👍

spyrrari.

I emailed the guy responsible for the Norwegian final and he wouldn't answer what physics mode we were going to be using, I had to wait and see

I am still trying to download the new online update... i have the ps3 of my little brother now (solarsystem) so i can practise for Gt academy.. But still no luck for the update :(

I hope to see u all online in a few days

Greets,
Jeroen
online tag JeroneNL

so ,in the national final,are we racing with this update or not??...

spyrrari.

lol i was wondering that too :sly: But i think not... They are only using offline ps3's.. BTW my update finally downloaded and completed! But I stick to pro physics / arcade / GT-R and the 350z.. that will do the job for 12 august..
My Brother is on vacation, im so bored lol... most of the time we are sitting together and playing gt5 on friday evening..:guilty: Well I hope he has a nice time in Kreta..

Greets,
JeroneNL

lol i was wondering that too :sly: But i think not... They are only using offline ps3's.. BTW my update finally downloaded and completed! But I stick to pro physics / arcade / GT-R and the 350z.. that will do the job for 12 august..
My Brother is on vacation, im so bored lol... most of the time we are sitting together and playing gt5 on friday evening..:guilty: Well I hope he has a nice time in Kreta..

Greets,
JeroneNL

well jerone,first of all he is probably very hot...:):)
second,you have to beat me there...lol.:sly:
third,if they are going to use the game as it whas before the update,you should not practice to mutch mate...you will be all over the place on the 12th....:crazy:

spyrrari.

well jerone,first of all he is probably very hot...:):)
second,you have to beat me there...lol.:sly:
third,if they are going to use the game as it whas before the update,you should not practice to mutch mate...you will be all over the place on the 12th....:crazy:

spyrrari.

I know but the physics havent changed that much, only a few tweaks.. nothing to worry about :D

BTW i think the update is a downgrade on gt5p.. The game was so much better before the update... Daytona Road online was a killer!👍

And yes, i still have to beat you lol.. we all need to drive verry hard the 12th to get top 3..

The Nissan GT-R drives very different on Suzuka then before the update. And the Fairlady is "Slower" in the outcomming of the slowest corners(1,2 and 3 on Eiger). Can someone confirm this?

/Respect

hi guys ...

my first post here:)

german final has taken place today with the same rules and track/car combos as in spanish final ... with the only difference that everything has been driven in pro-mode:tup:

1. place: l1a2r3
2. place: POPO__PLUS:cheers:
3. place: Zocker_16

old physics has been used aswell:sly:

i´m pretty much happy that i will go to Silverstone now:tup:👍

No info about the german,english and italian final????

Hi Everyone,

The UK finals is over and it was exactly the same as in Spain but we use pro phisic:

2 time trials in the first round, three laps each.

Eiger + 350z + S2

Suzuka + 350z + S2

(12 Qualified to second round and 8 out)

1 timetrial in the second round.

Eiger + GTR + S2

1 timetrial in the third round.

(8 Qualified to third round and 4 out)
Suzuka + GTR + S2

And in the Semifinals and final round, head to head split screen battle on Suzuka + GTR:

hi guys ...

german final has taken place today with the same rules and track/car combos as in spanish final ... with the only difference that everything has been driven in pro-mode:tup:

well done man,congratulations:tup:👍

spyrrari.

Hi Everyone,

The UK finals is over and it was exactly the same as in Spain but we use pro phisic:

2 time trials in the first round, three laps each.

Eiger + 350z + S2

Suzuka + 350z + S2

(12 Qualified to second round and 8 out)

1 timetrial in the second round.

Eiger + GTR + S2

1 timetrial in the third round.

(8 Qualified to third round and 4 out)
Suzuka + GTR + S2

And in the Semifinals and final round, head to head split screen battle on Suzuka + GTR:

who are the 3 lucky:sly: ones??....

spyrrari.

hi guys ...

The Greatest congratulations to you all who got through to the next round!!!!! ...I'm afraid(?) that this only shows that I can now forget the london that I never liked..... 👍 ....to [FI] fellows... I'm not really into gettigng through the next round.. Becase I have something that will prevent me from going trought the next round.. :( IF that is not cancelled.

The Greatest congratulations to you all who got through to the next round!!!!! ...I'm afraid(?) that this only shows that I can now forget the london that I never liked..... 👍 ....to [FI] fellows... I'm not really into gettigng through the next round.. Becase I have something that will prevent me from going trought the next round.. :( IF that is not cancelled.

Sad to hear that you think you cant go to the next round :( ...even it gives me more chances. I was hoping we both could do that trip and go visit in London nightlife. You seem to like partying... too... cause you quite often have mentioned that in fridays and saturdays ;)

I have never been in England, and really like to go! I have thought, that we Finnish are quite same kind like British... (like beer, motorsport, and supporting our National teams atleast)

ps. Why you think next round could be cancelled?

Edit: I think I misunderstand your cancelling comment... you propably didn't mean next round. :)

Last edited:
Hello
Of which version was "looks like" the behavior of the cars???because it was not the last update in the final but maybe it was Spec I only...(if there wasn't HSR in the select tracks menu)
And do you have warm up before the first qualif?
Thanks

Last edited:
Sad to hear that you think you cant go to the next round :( ...even it gives me more chances. I was hoping we both could do that trip and go visit in London nightlife. You seem to like partying... too... cause you quite often have mentioned that in fridays and saturdays ;)

I have never been in England, and really like to go! I have thought, that we Finnish are quite same kind like British... (like beer, motorsport, and supporting our National teams atleast)

ps. Why you think next round could be cancelled?

Edit: I think I misunderstand your cancelling comment... you propably didn't mean next round. :)

Don't worry.. there is still hope for me. :) And yes, London would be a nice place to visit.. I haven't been there either. Well, 2 weeks to go... better keep practising... :)

Back