GT F1 Car's Photo Thread

• Thread starter Rac3rX
  • 172 comments
Ferrari Red
f1trialmountainwfo1os.jpg

booyaa!! ahh at last...it got to the point where id just finished the f1 races and got the sauber, ready to jump!...nothing...99.4% arg looked all over turned out i didnt do blummin daihatsu copen races tsk, but now at last i have all 11 :D

Opliko
Did anyone else notice that in gt4 thr F1 car is pretty slow, compared to real life? I've been to an IRL race at Chicagoland speedway, and they were going 244mph on a track that wasn't exactly straight. I'm kind of disappointed that the gt4 f1 can only do 220mph. :\

In Sports Illustrated a couple of weeks ago (the issue with Danica Patrick on the cover) they had this thing where they compared the size, power and top speed of cars from the: World of Outlaws, Formula 1, American Le Mans, NASCARs, IRL, and top fuel dragsters.

Michael Schumacher's F2005 Ferrari went 0-60 in 2.3 seconds with a top speed of 225. The IRL car (it was white and red) 0-60 in 3.6 seconds with a top speed of 235. The Formula one car has superior acceleration but a lesser top speed; this is probably because acceleration is key because F1 race on 'road courses' while IRL race on mostly ovals.

You said they went 244mph, and I said the top speed was 235, so SI's top speed was measured solo and at Chicagoland, drafting cause the extra speed. I love Formula 1 and their cars more than IRL though :)

FWA2500
lets see here what the colours represent team wise.....

black/gray-mclaren mercedes
red-ferrari
blue/white-williams bwm
green/yellow-beneton?
orange/black-arrows
yellow/black-jordan
purple/white-no clue....
black-any, test car colours...

not even close to getting one yet myself....lol...

edit: does anyone have a video clip of the F1 cars in action? preferably without a music soundtrack if possible.......

I was thinking the same thing with the green/yellow car with benneton. I have two more cars

all white- stewart (before they were jaguar)
all blue- prost from 1998

that's ten of the cars, the white FGT with green and red I have no clue about.

Damn wouldn't it be awesome if PD got some kind of liscensing from the FIA or Formula 1 so that the cars would be team specific? That would be the bomb. Like having all 10 cars represent the ten teams and the black F1 be the special 100% completion car?

I played GT4 once at Best Buy and I don't want to get it until I beat GT3 (i'm at like 76.3% completion :dopey: ) By surfing the GT4 message boards, it makes me want to beat GT3 so i can start GT4 more and more and more.

I personally prefer the yellow and green colour scheme, because me being a fan of 1960's F1 it reminds me of the good 'ol 49...

Lotus49-clark.jpg

Does anyone know why a Minolta running the Nurburgring 24H will always slide off at the Aremburg turn... the one you slow to about 69-71 mph at 2.5km in? Mine keeps spinning out, but it is going like 215 mph. It doesn't slow down, just runs off the road.

Does anyone know why a Minolta running the Nurburgring 24H will always slide off at the Aremburg turn... the one you slow to about 69-71 mph at 2.5km in? Mine keeps spinning out, but it is going like 215 mph. It doesn't slow down, just runs off the road.

If you're running in B-Spec, it's probably because you're running at too high of a pace for Bob. If it's A-Spec, SLOW DOWN!!!!!:D

On topic: here's a couple pics I have of my F1.

Not many people take photos in GTHD around here. You could look around and ask if anybody who has the game would take some shots for you.

driftking, GTHD isn't dead, at least, not any more so than GT4. It's obvious that PD is focusing on GT5 at the moment, they're being awfully slow though...

Back