GT F1 Car's Photo Thread

• Thread starter Rac3rX
  • 172 comments
simple answer, yes. Some people have cheats to make it like a 1 lap race or something. But I enjoy testing different cars out on the track and seeing what the limit is.

Ishar
simple answer, yes. Some people have cheats to make it like a 1 lap race or something. But I enjoy testing different cars out on the track and seeing what the limit is.

Thanks a heap but do you know that glitch i kneed to do it on my friend's machine aswell and i can wait for both files to be compleated

A conga line.

I have won 6 F1's now. Well, actually, I have 12, but have recieved double colours. It just wont give me a new colour! And theres only 4 left! But I think I may do a write up about different cars to use on the Ring.

I have the Blue/white and the yellow/black
I just have photos of the blue/white right now

img0002er.jpg

img0001er.jpg

I will try a few more times....i want the red ferrari

ok, heres somthing im a bit puzzled over, are the different colour cars with different performance? i have the all white one and it say 904hp, but when adjusting the settings no matter what i do its stuck at 892hp.....

just curious....

SRV2LOW4ME
I got the white n purple one as well, so your not alone. I'm actually starting a support group for people who now feel like they're less of a man because the color of their F1 car.

What was the number for the support group again? lol :)

I'm currently doin it again... Wish me luck (of gettin a better colour)

McLaren F1GTR
Boo hoo.

I did answer it. You asked if Team Ferrari was there, and I told you.

Oh wow. Jerk, real creative. :rolleyes:

If you would just SEARCH like every other new person on this board when asking about Ferrari, you'd find there is no Ferrari, Porsche, or Lamborghini linked to GT4.

He just asked a question there is no need to flame him for it. Some people may not know how to use the search, especially if they are new to GTP.

Back