GT F1 Car's Photo Thread

• Thread starter Rac3rX
  • 172 comments
This may be a silly question, but I was wondering why people were making any kind of a deal out of doing a 24hr race ?

Race : Nurburgring 24Hr
Car : Bentely 8 Speed ( or equivalent LeMans car )
Tires : Front - Racing Medium Rear - Racing Hard
Strategy : Set pace to 5 + overtake untill in 1st place ( this should take about ten seconds ). Then set pace to 3 + overtake. Remove optical cable from back of TV and Playstation, leaving the power cable in. Leave Playstation for exactly 24Hrs ( if you can bare not playing the game for that long lol ). Link the Playstation back up and ... Hey !

Note : You should have done more than 300 laps by the time the race finishes.

Just wanted to make sure that everyone understands that you needn't put any effort into aquiring an F1 car.

Oh and if you don't have a stupidly fast car to do the race in then buy one :)

Does any one have the "All Black" F1 car ... cus wired thing is after i got it it still cant choose that colour in acade mode.. and how to put a pic under my name can some1 tell me Thanks :P

Here are a few of my F1's....👍

img00422yb.th.jpg

Err does any one got the "All black!" F1.... cus its wired i got it but then i can't choose that colour in Acade mode.... ... and can some1 tell me how can u use ur OWN display pic (the pic under ur name) apart fomr getting it from GTplanet ?!

tengleo2
Err does any one got the "All black!" F1.... cus its wired i got it but then i can't choose that colour in Acade mode.... ... and can some1 tell me how can u use ur OWN display pic (the pic under ur name) apart fomr getting it from GTplanet ?!

I have the same problem,it won't let me chose the black F1 car in arcade unless its on 2 player then i just select from the garage.As for the picture under your name, the avatar i believe, i think you have to be a more premium member before you can use your own, but there are easily enough to chose from in your options..👍

tengleo2
from the site feedback forum:
you need at least 100 posts to change your avatar

jaydnisevil
how do u change the f1 cars colour and what car did u use for the 24 hour nurberg(dont know that spelling)

I used the ABT Audi TT touring car for the ring 24 hour and slaughtered the whole field of cars.As for changing the colour of your F1 car i think you have to win all 11 (i think thats how many there is) of them to select every colour in arcade mode..👍
Hope this helps..:)

Doead any1 got the "all black" F1 car without any stickers on it apart from the side says "formular" and some how u cant choose that colour in the acade mode.... :S and some how its more expensive then the normal F1 when u sell it...

I won the 24 hr of the ring using the Audi R8 and Bspec'd most of it while at work. When I left in the morning I was 5 laps ahead, when I came home I realized I had beaten the 2nd place finisher by just 8 seconds! I had it on 2 (cruise) with overtake turned on. Man what a close one. I did race a good portion of it but I can't do the whole 24 hours without Bspec Bob.

What have I used? Let me think.

I have used the red FGT, the silver/white FGT, Sauber C9, Pace Car, Motul Pitwork, Takata JGTC, The green and white and red Celica (Toms Castrol?) and some other car, cant remember what it was though. Might have been the Minolta.

The_1_GT_Master
I used the ABT Audi TT touring car for the ring 24 hour and slaughtered the whole field of cars.As for changing the colour of your F1 car i think you have to win all 11 (i think thats how many there is) of them to select every colour in arcade mode..👍
Hope this helps..:)

what do u mean 11
11 of what

lets see here what the colours represent team wise.....

black/gray-mclaren mercedes
red-ferrari
blue/white-williams bwm
green/yellow-beneton?
orange/black-arrows
yellow/black-jordan
purple/white-no clue....
black-any, test car colours...

not even close to getting one yet myself....lol...

edit: does anyone have a video clip of the F1 cars in action? preferably without a music soundtrack if possible.......

They are random colours each time you race the track. Problem is lately I've been getting doubles, but you can sell them for 1.5 mil.

Now completed in the 2J as well. Time to test my V8 Supercar!

Latest Posts

Back