GT F1 Car's Photo Thread

• Thread starter Rac3rX
  • 172 comments

Rac3rX

(Banned)
Lets drop, pis of the F1 cars

You have to fluke a cool couleur. I was very lucky, I think I might of gotten the nicest looking F1 Car, next to the Black one aquired for 100%.

What do you think?

img00208pe.jpg

I have that same color, the Mercedes Paintjob is cool but I want the Ferrari paintjob due to me loving the Ferrari F1 Racing Team

I post a picture of my manly purple monster tonight, when I get a hold of the PS2. I'm going to run it a few more times to get different schemes, hopefully the blue/white.

on my old save that i lost i had the white and blue F1 car i think it was one of the nicest because im a Manchester city fan and thats their colours

I got the white n purple one as well, so your not alone. I'm actually starting a support group for people who now feel like they're less of a man because the color of their F1 car.
And what? It comes in the Ferrari paint scheme?!?! Anyone have it, or can post a picture of it?!

Riplox
how much better are the F1 cars compared to the LM cars? Handling? Acceleration? Overall Speed?

Whell,the overall speed is lower,handeling is better (higher cornering speed) and the acceleration is better.Only bad thing about the F1 is that it isn`t possible to get other tyres than just the medium racing tyres.

Attachments

• IMG0012.jpg
    IMG0012.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG0014.jpg
    IMG0014.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG0027.jpg
    IMG0027.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG0029.jpg
    IMG0029.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG0032.jpg
    IMG0032.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 206
Riplox
how much better are the F1 cars compared to the LM cars? Handling? Acceleration? Overall Speed?

908 Bhp and only 504KG in weight ;)

PS as for the top end speed you can't you play with the gears?

MJW
Whell,the overall speed is lower,handeling is better (higher cornering speed) and the acceleration is better.Only bad thing about the F1 is that it isn`t possible to get other tyres than just the medium racing tyres.
i like the colour of your F1

MJW

they dont have stabilzers :s

SmokeCheckin
where do you get these cars I am dying for one. Do they have the team ferrari?
NO.

If there are no Ferraris, what makes you think they'll have Team Ferrari?

These are based on Japanese Forumla 1 cars, and the sponsors on real ones are not here.

These just have Polyphony Digital and Gran Turismo on them in different colors.

McLaren F1GTR
NO.

If there are no Ferraris, what makes you think they'll have Team Ferrari?

These are based on Japanese Forumla 1 cars, and the sponsors on real ones are not here.

These just have Polyphony Digital and Gran Turismo on them in different colors.
OK jerk it was an honest question and you didn't answer my question you bumpkin. where can I get one?!!!

I'm trying to win mine right now, can someone give me a run down of the colors? I've seen orange, red, white, and black. Any others.

SmokeCheckin
OK jerk it was an honest question and you didn't answer my question you bumpkin. where can I get one?!!!
Boo hoo.

I did answer it. You asked if Team Ferrari was there, and I told you.

Oh wow. Jerk, real creative. :rolleyes:

If you would just SEARCH like every other new person on this board when asking about Ferrari, you'd find there is no Ferrari, Porsche, or Lamborghini linked to GT4.

Back