GT Force Pro Review

• Thread starter Rue
  • 161 comments
U can feel the road a lot more.. there are dangers on tracks in gt3 i didnt even know existed untill i felt them w/ the steering wheel... i dunno... cant explain it. u have to experience it,

He got it for a really cheap price :mad:
Originally posted by silverpuyo
AMAZING!!!

I finally made some time to test out the wheel and I'm beating my best times already!

and it feels great!

I LOVE IT!!!

and i got it for super low price of $83 ;)

Originally posted by Gabkicks
he never said where...:( how cruel
Agreed. :(
Originally posted by Gabkicks
Dont see the price
AMAZING!!!

I finally made some time to test out the wheel and I'm beating my best times already!and it feels great!I LOVE IT!!!
and i got it for super low price of $83 ;)

read a thread below this :P
Where'd you buy it?!

To furthur entice you non-GTFP owners out there, there is a kind of torque-steer that is active in this product.

For instance, you are quickly coming out of a smooth 45° bend, uphill, approaching the crest past the start line. You suddenly veer left. The wheel applies torque against your counter-steer to the right, creating the feeling of true car-involvement.

Wish I could put it in better words. :banghead:

You gotta feel it to believe it! :D

edit: heres my setup for you guys

Panasonic HiFi mini-component system hooked up to PS2
21" Sony Combo TV/VCR

....and my HPI R40 with sard denso supra gt body =)
gt3setup.jpg

it actually makes drifting easier when the wheel moves like that.. I wasnt sure if real car wheels reacted like that during drifting. i thought maybe it was a driving assist or something that cant be turned off. If u really wanna see how much feeling the torque helps, try play LFS w/ no Force Feedback..

Back