GT Planet Member Time Attack Challenge

• Thread starter Laughss
  • 786 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
besides TA challenge & jgtc we now have two more races coming up.
all at the same time!

:confused:

Yep... I would be down to race in either one of those other leagues, but just not at this time. They might have been better off waiting until the JGTC was done as I am sure that about half of the JGTC participants would have liked to do one or both of the other race series. Oh well... I sincerely wish them all good luck - I guess having more choices in life is better than having less!

I won't have any more time to do those other leagues since I am doing GT300 and GT500 in the JGTC. Plus, I plan on participating in season two of the Time Attack Challenge which will have sports car and race car divisions. My time is all booked up!

i'm planning to race the jgtc 500 and time attack here with race cars
i guess there will be some time between that to work eat and study becuase a man doesnt really need to sleep lollollo

Im teaming up with detroit for JGTC GT300 should be fun, i have a new psp, and Im in the high 1'33.XXX with the GNX

what did you get?
i got a us gt psp pack yesterday.

@detroit
so its you, niigaki, & allent2 in the jgtc team?

what did you get?
i got a us gt psp pack yesterday.

@detroit
so its you, niigaki, & allent2 in the jgtc team?

In the GT300 class, it is just allent2 and I so far (we'll be needing a third member).

In the GT500 class, niigaki asked me to join his team... not sure who else he has asked (he probably told me, but I don't remember at the moment).

Its a 3000, it was the rockband pack. I got it so my wife would have somthing to play if she wanted to pick it up and it came with a 4gb card so it will do.

The GT500 team is myself, Detroitbb and Satobm unless sato doesn't have the time.

of course i have the time :D
right now i'm testing the supra woodone , nsx loctite, motul pitwork z and pennzoil skyline to see which fits me better 👍

Nice, okay I signed up. The team is called Time Attack Challengers or TACS1 :) Hmm, tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me. I am finishing up installing my new surround sound in my room and the midnight launch party is going on for CODMW2. I won't be really active on the forums till the following morning. So please make sure that you get your times in for C11 before 11pm PST tomorrow night. I will add up the points and update the thread when I wake up.

And now that Justin's league has started, I do hope to see you guys compete with us :)

of course i have the time :D
right now i'm testing the supra woodone , nsx loctite, motul pitwork z and pennzoil skyline to see which fits me better 👍

I was almost going to choose the Tom's Woodone Supra, but then was really doing nice runs on Fuji 2005 with the Toyota au Cerumo Supra. After that, I got more consistent laps using the Honda Loctite Mugen NSX. Running with the Nissan Motul Pitwork Z was good and bad. Good in that I did my fastest lap with it (by about 3 seconds), but bad because it has so much torque that I was sliding the rear end more often than not (resulting in crappy lap times in those cases). I'll use the Nissan for this first exhibition race, but we'll see if that is the best choice in the long run for the team.

Running with the Nissan Motul Pitwork Z was good and bad.

Yeah I think the Z fits me since I drive an 04' Track with a coilover setup. I really love the car but I wish it was lighter and faster like the new 370z :(

Good showing, Genesisfury!

:)

You guys are making me feel as though I accidentally chose the Honda Odyssey minivan for this challenge instead of the GNX!

lol

wait till C12, its going be fun. oh crap that reminds me I need to finish up the Season Two regulations :)

Something tells me that Glubags will submit another time by tomorrow!

I may have time to put in some laps when I get home, but unless I can manage absolute perfection, I don't think I'll be able to shave 2 or 3 tenths off my time. Sato and Genesis are flyyyyyying!

hey sato, when you get the chance. Can you upload your picture of your ghost as well, thanks!

It's kinda crazy, what started with a thread with no leagues. Now we have a Time Attack, JGTC, Le Mans and now a World Championship league.

edit.

1'33.783

IMG_2215.jpg

Last edited:
@niigaki
sure man i'll post tonight when o get home becuase at work i can't :(

@glubags
a complement from the flyying man himself :) nice
still have a lot of work to do to reach a better level as you guys have 👍

what time is PST now?
because in brazil right now it's 16:40
can someone give a hint?

Pacific Standard Time... I fall under Eastern Standard Time.

For me, in EST, it is currently 2:00PM (14:00). PST is three hours earlier than where I am.

It can get a bit confusing as some places have Daylight Savings Time and some don't. It is currently 11 am (11:00) where niigaki is (PST).

http://www.rustyspigot.com/webmasters/s/world time zones.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back