GT PSP Bugs and Glitches

• Thread starter Fredzy
  • 132 comments
When the Furai comes into the shop the first color (black and red on the spoilers) doesn't have a name. And the info on the car all the data on the left is null.

e.g. color: ---

What I don't like is the amount of credits you get for a certain number of laps. I sometimes do 5 laps of Circuit de la Sarthe, and I get 259500 credits. I once did 15 laps and I won 474000 credits. I would have thought that for three times the number of laps you did you would get three times the amount of credits.

EPIC BUMP!

The Celica GT-FOUR (ST205) Rally Car's description states that Toyota pulled out from WRC at the end of the 1995 season after they got enraged at their disqualification after FIA discovered an technical infrigement on the car's turbo. In reality, from memory, what actually happened was that FIA ejected Toyota from the 1996 WRC season, forcing Toyota to miss that season, IIRC.

:grumpy:

Selective writing, perhaps? Being from Japan, there is bound to be a hint of favoritism here and there. Besides, they came back and stuffed all the guts of the Celica into the Corrola.

Another car description error: The R32 Skyline GT-R's description states the car's nickname is "Ken-Mary" instead of "Godzilla". The "Ken-Mary" (aka "Kenmeri") nickname belonged to the Skyline 2000GT-R '73. :indiff:

The taillights for the Toyota Tacoma don't work.

^ Putting R3's is your own choice. You do want it to be challenging don't you ? ;)

I agree, the type of AI cars you are sometimes put up against is strange to say the least.

That explains the BTR i race against in the dirt courses :)

Last edited:
If you guys think there's a bug in the post-race result, I believe it's not. The game cannot generate the real-time result because of PSP's processor is very limited.

The timer when the clock hits at 12:00AM/PM, 12:00 or 00:00, is an oversight by PD.

One of the odd glitch I found is in Nurburgring where some signs reads "MO 4", a pun of GRAN TURISMO 4 XD

Don't know if it's my E-word or not, but when I'm at Apricot Hill the speed units change from mph to km/h, but the actual speed is mph.

Edit: Yeah, it's the E-word.

Last edited:
I found another car description error, the Eagle Talon have the description of the Mitsubishi Eclipse mk.1 (at least I think it's a bug)

Back