GT PSP Bugs and Glitches

• Thread starter Fredzy
  • 132 comments
The F12007 front wheels don't spin.

That car during that season got aerodynamic 'hubs' that covered the wheels, they didn't move as the wheel rotated, Ferrari introduced them that season, was copied by a few teams before being banned, I think, for the 2010 season. Heres more information on them in the link below, but as for GT PSP, it is correct that the wheels don't look like they are spinning.

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4965&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

One of the BMWs have a typo in their colour name (I think it's one of the 120s).

'Black' colour isn't really black for some cars, more like very dark grey (R33 GT-R and 300ZX for instance). This could be how it is in real-life though, so I'm not sure.

It's not a glitch or anything but watch this... :lol:

I put N1 tyres on my Mini Cooper, and i'm lined up against 2 Karmann Ghias and a Z Act.

It's not a glitch or anything but watch this... :lol:

I put N1 tyres on my Mini Cooper, and i'm lined up against 2 Karmann Ghias and a Z Act.

A true sportsman would have gone back and give him a push up the hill :sly:

Hehe, yeah.
Maybe the new feature in GT5 is to press a button and then the spectators come to push your car up the hill. :lol:

I noticed that the Ford GT race car has in it's description:

Tuned by Grand Turismo.

In their own game!

Low, PD. Low.

Now i dont know if if this a glitch or not, but i've been using my PSP-2000 for a long time.

I drive any car around any circuit, and sometimes it swerves to the left or right without me pressing anything...

Any help?

That sounds like a hardware issue, your buttons or nub has a bad connection or something like that. Have you ever noticed this behavior when playing a different game? Although that wouldn't help me because I have only played GT and used it as a mp3 player.

Thanks guys. And yes it does have issues on other racing games. The game only detects swerves to the right, so i guess the other buttons and the analog stick work.

Does anyone else have but in a more serious case? Example, your playing an rpg game and then your camera starts moving randomly?

Well, at least im not the only one. Although mine gets slightly worse every hour or so, so i now use the analog stick to steer and navigate the menu.

You know, I haven't seen this happening on my psp for pretty long now. May be with time it goes away?

Why don't you just buy a new battery? Much cheaper than buying a new one. And GT saves don't work with a different PSP.

Well that would be a good idea, but i rarely play for long periods of time outside the house. My battery has been worn down around 30 minutes and the only problem is the button sensitivity.

This isn't a bug or glitch, just an error. Drive at Le mans (either one) and the black crash wall has the writing 'Gran Turismo 4'. It is near the Dunlop Bridge. Has anyone else found any errors?

Yeah, it says GT4 on couple of cars, too. I can't remember right now, but I'm pretty sure I've seen GT4 sign in other places, too.

that's because the le mans track (in 2005 that is) had GT4 sponsoring on the tire walls.

When driving the Veyron, as you surpass 230mph the spoiler retracts a bit. The spoiler comes down faster than the supports that hold it and they stick up through the spoiler for a sec.

Yeah, I mentioned that in the Veyron thread a long time ago. Really obvious when you're bump drafting around the Test Course. You would've thought they paid extra attention to things like this since they bothered to model the retractable wing. Guess not :grumpy:

Another mistake I found was on the Nurburgring. The first 'km' sign I saw was the '2km'. I assume that the signs were there, considering the start/finish line was on the long straight, not the starting point near the south Nurburgring. Also, they have removed the braking signs at Laguna Seca. Anyone else saw something factually wrong?

Yeah
If you go to driving challenges, O-5( the one with the audi r8 race car in sarthe) you can drive in the grass or in the sand, but if touch the wall you'll fail
so in the sarthe chicanes you just drive on the sand and overtake easier the opponents

Back