GT PSP Bugs and Glitches

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo PSP' started by Fredzy, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Nero9

Nero9

The only "fair" race i raced so far was at Tsukuba when i was against 3 Fiat 500 cars with my Fiat 500. :lol:

2. Lion-Face

Lion-Face Premium

That car during that season got aerodynamic 'hubs' that covered the wheels, they didn't move as the wheel rotated, Ferrari introduced them that season, was copied by a few teams before being banned, I think, for the 2010 season. Heres more information on them in the link below, but as for GT PSP, it is correct that the wheels don't look like they are spinning.

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4965&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

3. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

One of the BMWs have a typo in their colour name (I think it's one of the 120s).

'Black' colour isn't really black for some cars, more like very dark grey (R33 GT-R and 300ZX for instance). This could be how it is in real-life though, so I'm not sure.

4. Nero9

Nero9

It's not a glitch or anything but watch this... :lol:

I put N1 tyres on my Mini Cooper, and i'm lined up against 2 Karmann Ghias and a Z Act.

5. GNX

GNX

I could not agree more. :tup: All GNX's for me. :)

6. peterjford

peterjford Premium

A true sportsman would have gone back and give him a push up the hill :sly:

7. Nero9

Nero9

Hehe, yeah.
    Maybe the new feature in GT5 is to press a button and then the spectators come to push your car up the hill. :lol:

8. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Hahaha, a similar thing happened to me here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128301 No vids though.

:lol: Or, if he's feeling a bit lazy, a bit of 'bump draft' ;)

9. lilmann73

lilmann73

I noticed that the Ford GT race car has in it's description:

Tuned by Grand Turismo.

In their own game!

Low, PD. Low.

10. gtsmashbros

gtsmashbros (Banned)

^^^^Lol so true.

I noticed that a while back.

Please GT5, please!:nervous:

11. Dan360

Dan360

Now i dont know if if this a glitch or not, but i've been using my PSP-2000 for a long time.

I drive any car around any circuit, and sometimes it swerves to the left or right without me pressing anything...

Any help?

12. peterjford

peterjford Premium

That sounds like a hardware issue, your buttons or nub has a bad connection or something like that. Have you ever noticed this behavior when playing a different game? Although that wouldn't help me because I have only played GT and used it as a mp3 player.

13. lainlives

lainlives

It is a hardware issue, its caused by the conductive rubber strip connecting the nub to the mainboard going bad. The most common psp issue.

14. Dan360

Dan360

Thanks guys. And yes it does have issues on other racing games. The game only detects swerves to the right, so i guess the other buttons and the analog stick work.

15. AlexGT

AlexGT

yeah, i'm having similar problem, but in my case, up and down buttons are going wild.

16. Dan360

Dan360

Does anyone else have but in a more serious case? Example, your playing an rpg game and then your camera starts moving randomly?

17. AlexGT

AlexGT

Yeah, I'm playing GTAs a lot, and I faced many cases when character just moved by himself.

18. Dan360

Dan360

Well, at least im not the only one. Although mine gets slightly worse every hour or so, so i now use the analog stick to steer and navigate the menu.

19. AlexGT

AlexGT

You know, I haven't seen this happening on my psp for pretty long now. May be with time it goes away?

20. Dan360

Dan360

maybe time for a psp 3000? For me i would wear down my psp till the battery life gets really short THEN i would sell my psp

21. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Why don't you just buy a new battery? Much cheaper than buying a new one. And GT saves don't work with a different PSP.

22. Dan360

Dan360

Well that would be a good idea, but i rarely play for long periods of time outside the house. My battery has been worn down around 30 minutes and the only problem is the button sensitivity.

23. Dan360

Dan360

This isn't a bug or glitch, just an error. Drive at Le mans (either one) and the black crash wall has the writing 'Gran Turismo 4'. It is near the Dunlop Bridge. Has anyone else found any errors?

24. AlexGT

AlexGT

Yeah, it says GT4 on couple of cars, too. I can't remember right now, but I'm pretty sure I've seen GT4 sign in other places, too.

25. Detroitbb

Detroitbb

Considering that this is just a port of GT4 (with features removed), it isn't surprising - though it is a tad bit odd!

26. gtsmashbros

gtsmashbros (Banned)

that's because the le mans track (in 2005 that is) had GT4 sponsoring on the tire walls.

27. Steeda

Steeda

When driving the Veyron, as you surpass 230mph the spoiler retracts a bit. The spoiler comes down faster than the supports that hold it and they stick up through the spoiler for a sec.

28. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Yeah, I mentioned that in the Veyron thread a long time ago. Really obvious when you're bump drafting around the Test Course. You would've thought they paid extra attention to things like this since they bothered to model the retractable wing. Guess not :grumpy:

29. Dan360

Dan360

Another mistake I found was on the Nurburgring. The first 'km' sign I saw was the '2km'. I assume that the signs were there, considering the start/finish line was on the long straight, not the starting point near the south Nurburgring. Also, they have removed the braking signs at Laguna Seca. Anyone else saw something factually wrong?

30. rudi555

rudi555

Yeah
    If you go to driving challenges, O-5( the one with the audi r8 race car in sarthe) you can drive in the grass or in the sand, but if touch the wall you'll fail
    so in the sarthe chicanes you just drive on the sand and overtake easier the opponents