GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

Blancpain GT endurance series race at Silverstone has just gone live on the GTWorld Youtube channel,

This starting procedure sucks.

EDIT: HOW MANY PENALTIES ALREADY? FFS stewards, the race is NOT about YOU.

EDIT: That's it, I'm ****ing done with this piece of **** series. #88 didn't even do anything wrong and now he's got a one minute stop-go.

Last edited:
So that's both Monza and Silverstone for the #63 Huracan in the Endurance series, plus Brands last week in the Sprint series... Might be time to nerf Englehart and Bortolotti... :lol:

So that's both Monza and Silverstone for the #63 Huracan in the Endurance series, plus Brands last week in the Sprint series... Might be time to nerf Englehart and Bortolotti... :lol:

I dare say that the Lamborghini will probably get a slight intake adjustment, even when Vanthoor was dominating in the Audi it wasn't running away like that,

Yeah it was a bit shocking to see how dominant the Huracan was. I think at some point at Brands it had a lead of 15-20 seconds? Or was that more down to it's sister car #19 holding the opponents back?
Anyway, they were also up by about 6 seconds on Silverstone at some point.

Something doesn't seem right about the #63. While they were under full course caution it had a very different sound sat on the speed limiter to the rest of the Hurcans in the field.

Anyone else feel the BMWs will suddently stop being paperweights once Spa comes around, just like last year?

Honestly the M6 just seems like a bag of hammers, it not done anything other then win Spa, and try cheat the BoP of the N24,

It's not a very good car, but sadly for BMW there's pretty much nothing in their current lineup to replace it any time doon, unless they get themselves another "loophole special" and build themselves some twin-turbo V8 M4s.

I wonder why BMW sidelined the M3 for the M6. Then, looked over the M3 again l, for the Z4. Then, looked over the M4. The Alpina was cool at the start of GT3. Now, it's just outclassed chassis wise.

It's not a very good car, but sadly for BMW there's pretty much nothing in their current lineup to replace it any time doon, unless they get themselves another "loophole special" and build themselves some twin-turbo V8 M4s.
I wonder why BMW sidelined the M3 for the M6. Then, looked over the M3 again l, for the Z4. Then, looked over the M4. The Alpina was cool at the start of GT3. Now, it's just outclassed chassis wise.

Or the BMW I8, though I'm not entire sure what the specs are for the road vehicle,

Though watching the Blancpain endurance series week, it was hard to not notice the talent on the grid, it was like the DTM series had a driver walkout,

Daniel Juncadella, DTM,
Maxime Martin, DTM,
Antonio Felix Da Costa, DTM,
Jamie Green, DTM,

Plus,

Oliver Jarvis, LMP1,
Benoit Treluyer, LMP1,
Guy Smith, LMP1- ALMS,
Gustavo Yacaman, IMSA prototype,

And there's probably around 10 drivers Tha I've missed, almost seems the BES is the place to be,

Does anyone know where to watch full Ferrari Challenge races? the Ferrari Official YouTube page has recaps but that's it really. I just watched last night's The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and Michael Fassbender talked about driving in Ferrari Challenge. He was at Laguna Seca and is doing a few more races this season. I'd love to watch that.

I heard the SRO group is gonna come down hard on any avoidable physical contact in races going forward from now.

Seems legit, they're getting full on with all sorts of other penalties,

Maybe I can tell you more about that in a few weeks, we have our next GT4 European Championship race on 9-10th June and the series is also run by the same SRO guys. If they do, they'll surely mention it in the drivers briefing but so far the penalties in our series were alright.
Would be happy if they enforce the track limits more in GT3, it's ridiculous sometimes.

Maybe I can tell you more about that in a few weeks, we have our next GT4 European Championship race on 9-10th June and the series is also run by the same SRO guys. If they do, they'll surely mention it in the drivers briefing but so far the penalties in our series were alright.
Would be happy if they enforce the track limits more in GT3, it's ridiculous sometimes.

Agreed, there was a ROWE racing M6 that turned left to go off track at Silverstone with obvious intentions of gaining positions on both starts, and most of Misano was a bit ridiculous, Paul Ricard I wont even start....

Testing today at Lime Rock Park for the Pirelli World Challenge GT teams.
I followed these guys down 7 South this morning.
K-PAX trailer.jpg

Live stream is better than nothing.

Indeed.

With the growing popularity of the series, maybe it won't be long before Foxtel or someone else picks up the broadcast rights? Certainly hope so anyway.

Indeed.

With the growing popularity of the series, maybe it won't be long before Foxtel or someone else picks up the broadcast rights? Certainly hope so anyway.
Maybe it's a situation like the Melbourne GP. 7 has the 12H broadcast and Foxtel broadcasts GTs during the Supercars weekends. The way it is, seems to help international audiences. but a full weekend package on Foxtel, would be epic.

Latest Posts

Back