GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

http://www.speedcafe.com/news_extra/motul-team-rjn-prepare-spa-24-hour/
Trying to remember if Nissan were running BBS at the start of this year
Untitled-6-344x229.png

Honda has announced at Spa a worldwide NSX GT3 program starting in 2018 with JAS taking care of the cars... Not much given out as far as details go, but 2-3 teams in Blancpain are apparently very interested already.

Uhh... so podium predictions for the Spa 24H? (for PRO, PRO AM and AM)

My predictions:

PRO winner: 00
PRO 2nd: 117
PRO 3rd: 7

PRO-AM winner: 3
PRO-AM 2nd: 333
PRO-AM 3rd: 18

AM winner: 188 (go Chris Harris!)
AM 2nd: 26
AM 3rd: 56

(all of this was so damn hard to choose, too many cars to root for!)

(and hopefully one of the Audi WRT cars doesn't win, although they are damn fast and I kinda see them winning)

Last edited:
Are you seriously expecting a car starting from pitlane with a 2 minute penalty on top of that because of an engine change to win overall? :lol: I mean, I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's already pretty much a lap behind everyone else, and the race isn't even started yet...

With something like 17 cars within the same second after "Superpole" it's way too competitive to call, but I'm hoping one of the Bentleys come through in the end.

PWC gets shafted because of the stupid MotorTrend subscription they're tied to. Either watch it live or pay for a replay is bullcrap.

There not being a stream was actually because of their deal with CBS Sports as they don't do the free stream when CBS does a same-day delay, I don't know if MotorTrend streamed it or not.

Sometimes I wonder if PWC is afraid of being successful. :lol:

There not being a stream was actually because of their deal with CBS Sports as they don't do the free stream when CBS does a same-day delay, I don't know if MotorTrend streamed it or not.

Sometimes I wonder if PWC is afraid of being successful. :lol:

Honestly yeah, it is kind of weird. Look at IMSA. They stream on their site and Live TV, then put the races on YouTube. And they've been gaining traffic too!. Its pretty ideal. Only thing better would be a NISMO TV type situation like where all the Blancpain races are streamed on Youtube instead of a proprietary (ie garbage) video player.

I love PWC, but their entire content delivery is questionable as stated by most everyone.

Latest Posts

Back