GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

The grid size has been disappointing, especially when there were 25 odd cars at the opening round in Adelaide? Hopefully we'll see an increase of entries with the induction of GT4, next year,

Also, the race today starts a 7:35am local time.

The grid size has been disappointing, especially when there were 25 odd cars at the opening round in Adelaide? Hopefully we'll see an increase of entries with the induction of GT4, next year,

Yeah, your avatar crossing the line now. Would look better with GT$s racing today.... Oops into Turn 1.

Edit: Oh, wow STM AMG into the wall. Something didn't look right when he went wide into Turn 1. Went straight across the track into the wall.

Edit 2: From the replay, Scott Taylor just went in too fast. He's alright.

Last edited:
I think the last minute change in calendar hurt the grids a little, but are they not accepting the older-spec GT3 cars into the endurance series?

Seems like a lot of the drivers running the older cars aren't in the series at the moment (or are just doing the trophy series with the nationals).
I sort of understand not allowing them for the sprint side of it, but I figured they would still be there for the endurance races...

Re; STM Merc - The car must have it's own flat bed at the moment. :grumpy:

Another three, four laps or so and Martin might have gotten to the Audi. Cracking finish to that race.

Support categories for the Bathurst 12hr announced. The Radical Australia Cup and Combined Sedans class will be joined by Group S Classic Sports Cars.

Group-S1-770x480.jpg

Any streams of the Blancpain GT3 Sprint Hungaroring races? Damn GT World Geo blocks their uploads of this series for weeks before I can watch it.

Somehow it's geo-blocked on my PC but not if I use the Youtube app on the Xbox... I don't know if the Sony consoles have the ability for a YT app (that is, if you're a PS3/4 owner) but it might be worth checking out.

GT4 wont really help. The cost of running one of those in Australia is equal to a GT3 car.

AGT grids have always been bigger at Adelaide and some other street tracks.

The reasons for smaller grids is because of entry fees primarily. They've gone up this year. Plus the restrictions on using older cars. Which I really dont understand. And the lack of a round at Bathurst.

I really dont see AGT benefiting at all from the talks of the Supercars buyout. That's probably a contributing factor to the smaller grids as well.

Somehow it's geo-blocked on my PC but not if I use the Youtube app on the Xbox... I don't know if the Sony consoles have the ability for a YT app (that is, if you're a PS3/4 owner) but it might be worth checking out.

Ps4 geoblocks as well

Latest Posts

Back