GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,741 views
Liveries for Audi Sport Team Valvoline. Have to say that I'm really liking the #2. Red and black always looks good.

Audi-2-768x576.jpg


Audi-1-768x576.jpg
 
Oh, you already know what I'm hoping for in February 2020. ;)
 
Oh, you already know what I'm hoping for in February 2020. ;)
First thing I thought was "I know what livery 05XR8 will be making next in GT Sport". :lol:
 
First thing I thought was "I know what livery 05XR8 will be making next in GT Sport". :lol:
:D

Just realised. What happens to their GT4 program? NSX GT4 in the works?
 
So, what's happening with Nissan this year? Are they going to compete in the Blancpain Endurance Series with GT-Rs?
 
The entry list for the first BGT America at CoTA has been released and it has a nice increase over last year's numbers and features Risi Competizione.

Admittedly I lost interest in the series over the last few years, but I think I will give it another shot this year. :cheers:
 
I'm thinking he's in for the 2020 B12H.

Seems this deal is only a one off for Spa though? Maybe we'll see him down here if Bentley expand to a third car for Bathurst.
 
Seems this deal is only a one off for Spa though? Maybe we'll see him down here if Bentley expand to a third car for Bathurst.
A shame he didn't get a shot with Nissan. Such a call up, Bentley would have to have him on the radar for next year. If that means a third car, I'm sure Bentley would love to get their hands on that trophy.
 
Seems this deal is only a one off for Spa though? Maybe we'll see him down here if Bentley expand to a third car for Bathurst.
A shame he didn't get a shot with Nissan. Such a call up, Bentley would have to have him on the radar for next year. If that means a third car, I'm sure Bentley would love to get their hands on that trophy.
I’d love to know what the extra expense is for a third car.

There’s definitely room on the grid
& I’m pitlane for more GT3.
 
I’d love to know what the extra expense is for a third car.

Yeah, I'd be interested in that as well.

A third car might bring them some luck. God knows they haven't had much down here over the years. :lol: :crazy:
 
Yeah, I'd be interested in that as well.

A third car might bring them some luck. God knows they haven't had much down here over the years. :lol: :crazy:
They’re definitely due for some luck.

From memory, the best chance they’ve had is when they were kamikazied at the final corner on the last lap one year.
 
From memory, the best chance they’ve had is when they were kamikazied at the final corner on the last lap one year.

Oh jeez. I had forgotten all about that. Think it was an Aston that cost them a podium that year? :crazy:

Edit: Yep, probably would have finished 2nd.

 
Last edited:
Oh jeez. I had forgotten all about that. Think is was an Aston that cost them a podium that year? :crazy:

Edit: Yep, probably would have finished 2nd.


No doubt
 
Oh jeez. I had forgotten all about that. Think it was an Aston that cost them a podium that year? :crazy:

Edit: Yep, probably would have finished 2nd.


Looks worse than it did on tv.
 
Looks worse than it did on tv.
It looks like one of those "I'm coming through whether you like it or not. Now move or I'm taking both of us out."

Mr Aston Martin probably hadn't braked so late all weekend.
 
It looks like one of those "I'm coming through whether you like it or not. Now move or I'm taking both of us out."

Mr Aston Martin probably hadn't braked so late all weekend.
Definitely a Touring Car move.
 
SRO GT2 launches at Spa with Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsports only (https://sportscar365.com/sro/inaugural-gt2-race-to-be-porsche-single-make-contest/) as we already know it but now we know that at Barcelona we will see other cars, too: https://sportscar365.com/sro/gt2-cars-to-compete-in-barcelona-sports-club-round/

Not sure if I understood it correctly but apparently we will see other GT2 cars presented at Spa, I wonder which ones will be there.

Also interesting to read about Porsche paying up for the Spa race and we can compare the lap time differences to the other Am GT categories (GT3, GT4 and GTE) to see where the new category fits in.
 
Last edited:
Back