GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

Liveries for Audi Sport Team Valvoline. Have to say that I'm really liking the #2. Red and black always looks good.

Audi-2-768x576.jpg

Audi-1-768x576.jpg

Seems this deal is only a one off for Spa though? Maybe we'll see him down here if Bentley expand to a third car for Bathurst.
A shame he didn't get a shot with Nissan. Such a call up, Bentley would have to have him on the radar for next year. If that means a third car, I'm sure Bentley would love to get their hands on that trophy.

Seems this deal is only a one off for Spa though? Maybe we'll see him down here if Bentley expand to a third car for Bathurst.
A shame he didn't get a shot with Nissan. Such a call up, Bentley would have to have him on the radar for next year. If that means a third car, I'm sure Bentley would love to get their hands on that trophy.
I’d love to know what the extra expense is for a third car.

There’s definitely room on the grid
& I’m pitlane for more GT3.

Yeah, I'd be interested in that as well.

A third car might bring them some luck. God knows they haven't had much down here over the years. :lol: :crazy:
They’re definitely due for some luck.

From memory, the best chance they’ve had is when they were kamikazied at the final corner on the last lap one year.

From memory, the best chance they’ve had is when they were kamikazied at the final corner on the last lap one year.

Oh jeez. I had forgotten all about that. Think it was an Aston that cost them a podium that year? :crazy:

Edit: Yep, probably would have finished 2nd.

Last edited:
SRO GT2 launches at Spa with Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsports only (https://sportscar365.com/sro/inaugural-gt2-race-to-be-porsche-single-make-contest/) as we already know it but now we know that at Barcelona we will see other cars, too: https://sportscar365.com/sro/gt2-cars-to-compete-in-barcelona-sports-club-round/

Not sure if I understood it correctly but apparently we will see other GT2 cars presented at Spa, I wonder which ones will be there.

Also interesting to read about Porsche paying up for the Spa race and we can compare the lap time differences to the other Am GT categories (GT3, GT4 and GTE) to see where the new category fits in.

Last edited:
Back