GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

I can see how amatuer driver/owners rather not be involved in smash ups, when they only have maybe one car. it'd be like the Production cars in the first 12H races. I was hoping GT4 would have grown as well. I guess with reports of many GT4 cars here already, will see nice sized grids this year.

Mainly looking forward to the return of the NSX.
honda-nsx-body-by-honda-soul-by-senna.jpg

I'd say this is good news.

Read about that this morning on Speedcafe. 👍

Another feather in ARG's cap. They'll be able to put on a much better show with this inclusion... now they'll just need a bigger TV deal, and with TCR, S5000 and now TA2 I think they deserve it.

How exactly do you get rained on, to such an extent that it brings out a red flag... in Dubai!?

I wondered the same. I can't imagine precipitation is high enough there to warrant an extensive drainage system. But being Dubai with all the $$$ around, I'm surprised it seemingly doesn't.

I wondered the same. I can't imagine precipitation is high enough there to warrant an extensive drainage system. But being Dubai with all the $$$ around, I'm surprised it seemingly doesn't.
You should see the drainage system in Phoenix. We don't get a lot of rain but when we do, we get it all at once. :lol: Lots of big empty canals with no other purpose than to prevent flooding.

I thought the hailstorm that stopped the 24 Hours of Nurburgring a few years ago was one of the strangest things I've ever seen. At least that race was able to restart. But a race in the desert being flooded out? Incredible.

Audi have announced their driver lineup's for the Bathurst 12hr. Pretty formidable all round. Seeing Mirko Bortolotti in something else other than a Lambo is going to take some getting used to.

So I guess the 888 line up will be their Asia GT Series regulars, then? I was expecting the same as last year.

Wow. I was not expecting this. First time in 19 years that I'll actually be able to cheer for Lowndes. Feels a little strange. :lol:
So I guess the 888 line up will be their Asia GT Series regulars, then? I was expecting the same as last year.

They've got a Pro-Am entry as well. Interesting to see who lines up in that.

Back