GT Sport 1.05 Patch Arrives: Rebalanced BoP and Handling Changes

Are the servers still offline? I would try it out but I think I'll wait for tomorrow if they're still down.

People were certainly upset about the GTR. It's a little weird trying to acclimate to the changes when you've been playing with a car for a certain time period for so long.

The tire bug is fixed. It's the bug where slower tires were equipped if you did not enter the warm-up in Daily Races. Other settings (brake and tc) also stay at your previous adjustments.

ABS is much improved when braking and cars you use TC on feel better as well all in all good update ! Now we need more real tracks and cars

TCG
I’m still getting the “you’ve almost completed this achievement” notification.
Do a manual save, do some event or action in the game, close the game & restart, earn another different achievement .... I don't know, but something triggered it.
Mine looked still stuck, at first ... then after I did some stuff, it popped up with my rewards for the 1st level.

Do a manual save, do some event or action in the game, close the game & restart, earn another different achievement .... I don't know, but something triggered it.
Mine looked still stuck, at first ... then after I did some stuff, it popped up with my rewards for the 1st level.

Not got any other achievements that are doable in the near future most are finished. Will log off and back on after the next race.

You could just keep using the GTR, just because its slower than it was doesn't mean its useless now. :)
You could just keep using the GTR, just because its slower than it was doesn't mean its useless now. :)

I use whatever seems to be quickest on the specific track per the qualifying times. I am just saying that you get used to certain breaking points and rpms and when they update the cars it changes all that.

Back