GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
Unable to open a livery that i set-up on a car during the open Beta/Demo test.

On the livery editor page, it only let's me choose "new design", can't select "open design" at all. And on the Garage page for changing the liveries on the car, it still has the livery there which i can choose, just can't open it with the editor.

Maybe the UI needs tweaking, because I couldn't figure no an option to change cars in a lobby.
I'll take another look, thanks

In the upper left of the screen next to the GT button should be Race settings or some such thing, click that and in the drop down menu the last option should be "change car" and you can change your car there. You have to be off the track or it will be grayed out.

So I created, saved, and shared a livery. Open for all to share. I have over 1200 "hearts" but no achievement points for it. 99% sure I've done everything correct on my end. Have also tried repost and reshare. No luck at all. Any ideas?

Ive been trying to play sport mode’s daily races.weird thing is once the race starts all my opponents cars are frozen everytime. so im driving around the course alone with their cars parked at the “rolling start grid” (which i can bump into).however it seems like theyre also doing the race in real time: its just that im not seeing them.wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and may know a fix?

here’s a video of it

Last edited:
the cockpit camera for the Porsche 911 GT3 RS has bugs. Adjusting the slider so that the cockpit camera backs away from the dashboard does nothing.

Not really a bug, but 'psn friend icon' is missing in public lobby. Got kicked out by a person who's in my friend list... One who probably has near full friend list.

I did the Driving School no. 47 Try drifting challenge yesterday with my wheel, and I'm the first one to admit that I suck at drifting, let alone with a wheel, just to get gold and move on. No worries, mission accomplished, but I decided to go back and try with the DS4 and did a lot better but, my higher score didn't update. Connection was fine, no server issues, am I missing something? Shouldn't my high score be displayed to all, not just me?
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171021063016.jpg

I did the Driving School no. 47 Try drifting challenge yesterday with my wheel, and I'm the first one to admit that I suck at drifting, let alone with a wheel, just to get gold and move on. No worries, mission accomplished, but I decided to go back and try with the DS4 and did a lot better but, my higher score didn't update. Connection was fine, no server issues, am I missing something? Shouldn't my high score be displayed to all, not just me?
View attachment 681982

If it's like other games (PCARS2, FM7) it may take a few minutes to update. I'd give it a bit of a wait first. 👍

I came across a strange glitch with the NSX Gr.B. You can't change the tires to any other brand: they all are blank.

I think that's about the only one I've come across in a week of playing though, so really, it wasn't that bad.

If it's like other games (PCARS2, FM7) it may take a few minutes to update. I'd give it a bit of a wait first. 👍

I came across a strange glitch with the NSX Gr.B. You can't change the tires to any other brand: they all are blank.

I think that's about the only one I've come across in a week of playing though, so really, it wasn't that bad.
I know Driveclub was like that too, but it's been over half an hour now. :confused:

View attachment 681982
I've just had something similar happen to me. I got gold and my times come up, just no one else can see the time other than me.

I did a good time in a qualification in sport mode and it didn't save. I also did a mission and after getting gold my time was nowhere to be found in my friends ranking as if I didn't do the mission

I've just had something similar happen to me. I got gold and my times come up, just no one else can see the time other than me.
I did a good time in a qualification in sport mode and it didn't save. I also did a mission and after getting gold my time was nowhere to be found in my friends ranking as if I didn't do the mission
So it's not just me then, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.:crazy:

Just checked again, over an hour now and still hasn't updated.:ill:

So it's not just me then, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.:crazy:

Just checked again, over an hour now and still hasn't updated.:ill:
Pretty sure that doing a kick ass license time 2 seconds under the gold that don't register is a good thing. Actually its pretty bad if I decide to send the ps4 out the window.

Two possible bugs/issues:

- Private Lobbies not working.
They can be created fine, but no friends can join, as they are unable to find the Lobby.

- Times in Driving Experience don't show up in the rankings anymore or get updated
Since ~8:30GMT new times are not showing in Friend Ranking anymore, e.g. on one track i got Gold for a sector, but no time on Ranking, on another i improved my time by .6s, My Record is updated correctly, but Ranking still shows old time.

Edit: Writing my post took so long (had a break), that i missed similar posts about the 2nd issue, sorry. Could be a server issue, is it already 5:00AM in Japan?

Anybody else has one or both of these issues?

Two possible bugs/issues:

- Private Lobbies not working.
They can be created fine, but no friends can join, as they are unable to find the Lobby.

- Times in Driving Experience don't show up in the rankings anymore or get updated
Since ~8:30GMT new times are not showing in Friend Ranking anymore, e.g. on one track i got Gold for a sector, but no time on Ranking, on another i improved my time by .6s, My Record is updated correctly, but Ranking still shows old time.

Anybody else has one or both of these issues?
Yep, look back to post #220.

Anyone else having issues with qualifying times not being saved

Was about to say the same thing. I thought I was doing it wrong somehow. It appears a few people in the race get a quali time, but a load don't!

I'm pissed because the last quali time I did would of put me on pole position. You have no way of knowing if its saved or not until the race entry screen appears and to your horror your time is now --:--:-- :irked:

I'm having issues with stuff not being saved :(! Been trying to work out how people are getting .4 on driving school 1. Got to a .7 somehow but that hasn't saved.... Then went on civic got a 56.5 which would have put me way up there and that hasn't saved either :S

edit: Feel like I've just wasted an hour of my life :(

Custom gearbox on a ferrari 458 italia make the paddles of my G29 fail . Impossible to shift up or down 50% of the time.
When i put back the stock gearbox , all in order again.

Mission challenge my new times are not recorded ,beating friends times will not register !

Same for me, I'm on Mission Challenges and on the last three that I have done, Stage 2 - Challenges 5, 6 and 7 my times do not show in my 'Friends Rankings'

Everything up to Stage 2 Challenge 5, including all 48 Driving School challenges show my time in yellow.

Back