GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
Was doing the licence test where you have to pit in, was coming in too hot and the moment the auto drive kicks in aligned with when I would have otherwise hit the wall. The result was a freeze where I could not select tires and the pit crew just stood there in an endless pit stop. Could not back out or get any button to respond and had to completely restart the game.

Yesterday I was driving online in a lobby and when I wanted to exit the lobby the game became stuck on "reconnecting to the server" loop. I tried reconnecting network in PS4 menu and putting the PS4 to rest mode just so it would get out of the loop but nothing helped it would be stuck forever...

I had to quit the game and lost all progress from the lobby.

Collector's Edition here, got 2 codes to use. The second one gave me duplicated cars which then caused the same bug as other encountered (car not available to drive and blacked out in garage). Plus didn't get at all the Peugeot 908 Hdi FAP and the 2 safety cars. And neither the chrome helmet.
Along with having the T300/T500 FFB bug, being really way too strong.

I spend all the Steelbooks bonus money on the LaFerrari, to find out that seat position is a bit low, or the steering wheel position is a bit to high,
i drive in cockpit view, so steering wheel blocks my sight of view, it's very frustrating. Please if anyone reads this, fix this issue.

Regards

I spend all the Steelbooks bonus money on the LaFerrari, to find out that seat position is a bit low, or the steering wheel position is a bit to high,
i drive in cockpit view, so steering wheel blocks my sight of view, it's very frustrating. Please if anyone reads this, fix this issue.

Regards
There is an option in the options called "seat position". You can move up and down with one, forward and back with the other one. You have to do this for every single car if you feel default settings are too low, is car-binded. C7 Gr.3 need just +2 or +3, while LM55 needs all the way up (+5 if I recall correctly).

There is an option in the options called "seat position". You can move up and down with one, forward and back with the other one. You have to do this for every single car if you feel default settings are too low, is car-binded. C7 Gr.3 need just +2 or +3, while LM55 needs all the way up (+5 if I recall correctly).

Flaren89,
I just cannot thank You enough, i didn't knew that, You just made my day :)
Can't wait to try it after work.

Have a great day & and cya on track !

I can't select an image for my profile or garage slot... even though it says upload complete it just pops back to the menu with no change and no image

Not really a bug, but ASM really needs to be locked for Sport events.....to make it "good sport".

On a related note and for the longer term, PD should find a way of eliminating it altogether for online because there has been a number of users in the past who have hacked the prohibited ASM for Quick Match races and ended up causing chaos or resentment. The better users could be mistaken for aliens.

T300 FFB is way too heavy, please give us a option to turn it down!!
(affraid my wheel will break, also for handicapped people it is appreciated, not everybody can turn a wheel with force through shoulder or neck injuries!)

Won/gifted the same car (GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13) twice in a row. First for all gold Alsarce Village Circuit Experience and then again for all gold Sardegna Windmills Circuit Experience.

Buying custom rims in the Miles Exchange menu doesn't guarantee you to be able to use your rims on the car you want.
For example, i bought TE37s for my MX5 and i cannot use them on it, however i can use them fine on the V8 Vantage, GT3RS and a few other cars.

Im constantly getting a the playstation network server cannot be reached every 15 seconds in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Everything is connected, no wifi or psn issues, but i cant play sport mode as it kicks me out.

Im constantly getting a the playstation network server cannot be reached every 15 seconds in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Everything is connected, no wifi or psn issues, but i cant play sport mode as it kicks me out.

Did You tryied using Cable not wi-fi ?

I have good internet and good wifi yet I am continually told to check my network.

FFS my NETWORK IS FINE!!!!!!

This happened on my system yesterday, and it's my opinion that the cause was a temporary server outage. One of various messages referred to "server maintenance". Other messages scolded me for lack of internet connectivity.

I used the PS4 settings/network to establish that PSN was still connected.

So three things...

1. The error messages need to be more precise
2. The GTS servers need to be stable
3. I'd like to see guidance on what to do during a temporary outage to avoid loss of credits etc (since there will always be the occasion when servers need to be taken down)

EDIT (added text below to avoid double-posting)
Won/gifted the same car (GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13) twice in a row. First for all gold Alsarce Village Circuit Experience and then again for all gold Sardegna Windmills Circuit Experience.

During the recent open beta, the random daily marathon gift process repeated when it resulted in a potential duplicate.

1. It gave me a different car
2. The duplicate replaced my (liveried) original Subaru WRX

Now in the full game, I was awarded yet another Subaru WRX. This time it didn't try the random pick again.

So I have two WRXs, neither of which have any resale value.

Suggestion:- Allow us to sell gifted cars, albeit at a discounted, second hand, price. Or trade them for "miles".

Last edited:
I didn't get my daily workout car today... drove for over 400km already though. Great lol

Livery editor bug.

Stickers on the side panels of the rear wing goes over the wing itself . About for a third of the lenght.

Not a bug. You have to go to the decal settings (option on the left, next to the button you use to duplicate and flip) where you have the angle and depth of the decal. Set the depth to "-9" or "-10" and should be good.

I have one car 908i something from the 3 car bonus pack or pre-order thingy that says it needs to be downloaded again but I have the same car that I can use.

I have one car 908i something from the 3 car bonus pack or pre-order thingy that says it needs to be downloaded again but I have the same car that I can use.
If you mean is a duplicate, then it is created by putting in multiple codes and one won't work as intended.

If you mean is a duplicate, then it is created by putting in multiple codes and one won't work as intended.

But it's the only one though.
If it was from the 3 car pack (Pre-Order) and then the limited edition car pack.

Unless I got one of the same cars in both codes then that would be cheap.
Guess another thing is how do I get rid of it then or am I stuck with it forever?

I have an issue with HDR+ not working

On the beta i was able to select HDR+ mode, on the full game i cannot select HDR+ mode. It works on every other (new) game.

I run Gran turismo on a PS4 Pro and a samsung UE-65KS9000

Did You tryied using Cable not wi-fi ?
Yeah I have tried Cable, Wifi & Wifi Extender and get the same issue on all 3. I rarely have issues with FIfa, Cod or any other online game. Its just weird that it is cutting in an out constantly without actually disconnecting.

It might be because it is an old PS4 that in 2014, been starting to struggle with heat, boot up speed etc too, but really not sure on that.

I can't export photos to my USB drive from within GTS

I get this message:-

"Which USB storage device do you want to use?"

No drives are listed

The options are "X"=Enter "O"=Back

"X" has no effect. I tried playing with the DPad as though there might be some invisible items, No luck. Square and Triangle do nothing. L1-3 and R1-3 do nothing

I CAN copy screenshots to my USB drive using the PS4 function. The same screen actually lists the USB drive partitions.

1. Paint liveries which I create won't save on some cars.
2. Profile photo in game won't show after saving
3. Purchased paint chips aren't available in livery editor

Has anyone experienced a bug in online lobbies where if doing a standing start your car won't move when the race starts or when doing a rolling start it won't leave auto drive and give you control when the race starts? it happened a lot tonight and is really frustrating

Collector's Edition here, got 2 codes to use. The second one gave me duplicated cars which then caused the same bug as other encountered (car not available to drive and blacked out in garage). Plus didn't get at all the Peugeot 908 Hdi FAP and the 2 safety cars.

Back