GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
When browsing new cars to buy in the Brand Central, it is obviously possible to get a good look at the cars from the outside, and also to read detailed information about each car. BUT, it does not seem to be a way to have a good look INSIDE the car. The inside will kind of flick by for a few seconds, as part of the car presentation, but you cannot "sit still" and just look around the inside.

There is one way to get to see a little bit of the inside. When you drive a car you have already bought, and you select to position the camera inside the car, you can "look around" and see some of the cockpit and instrumentation. But if you try to look too much down, or too much to the side, the view "flips" and you suddenly look at what is behind the car, as if you were looking in the rearview mirror.

There is simply no way of just looking around in the driver environment, and take it all in. This is a shame since PD has put so much effort into creating realistic interiors. I think many car enthusiasts would want to be able to just take the full interior in.

If you have a VR headset, it is actually possible to look around completely inside the cars, and see all of the beautiful interiors that PD has created. But the resolution is lower with VR, and not everyone has VR. So this is not a great option.

I think it is a "bug" that it is no way to properly look around inside the cars, either before purchase, or after they have been bought.

I keep getting error NE-210000C4, while trying to join a lot of lobbies despite not having NAT 3 and despite most of these lobbies having 3/5, 4/5 or 5/5 connection.

I keep getting error NE-210000C4, while trying to join a lot of lobbies despite not having NAT 3 and despite most of these lobbies having 3/5, 4/5 or 5/5 connection.
Press X on the GT icon, go to options and then on Network press X to delete temporary data, then try to enter in the lobby again, that might help with your problem

Press X on the GT icon, go to options and then on Network press X to delete temporary data, then try to enter in the lobby again, that might help with your problem
I do that almost every time I join a lobby, it usually doesn't work. I guess that recently there's just been a lot of weird hosts around

Online lobby racing bug, where if you have too many people in a race (about 10 or more), 1 person won't be able to get out of the pit lane. The auto drive keeps running into the walls. Have tried reset temporary network data for all players in the lobby, the issue persists.

When im on a straight in any circuit, at full throttle, my car auto-brakes. I can see the brake bar goes to 1/4. Im not doing anything in the brake. I cant do the Lewis Hamilton Time Trial if this happens. Please help

He should check his controller by reassigning the brakebutton, I saw you can do that in the options, I’ve been going threw them all when I was trying to delete my saved file

Hi!

After doing a bad race (2 sec penalty, a few contacts and 1 position lost), I passed from 33,345 DR to 15,000 and 49 SR to 27. It seems a pretty high loss of points (especially DR) for just a 2 sec penalty and a few little contacts (just touching a bit, no punting out of the track).

It's the second time it happens to me as you can see on the picture (day 95). It's also weird that it falls to exactly 15,000 points.

What do you think of this?

P.S. On the picture, I'm at 15,847 DR and 39 SR because I did a few races between.

Thank you in advance and have a good day!

CBR_Pat73

Attachments

• Capture d’écran, le 2019-12-07 à 12.01.11.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2019-12-07 à 12.01.11.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Reporting the ABS bug here for records sake.

In online races (Sport Mode, FIA, Lobbies) occasionally the ABS setting will change without user input. This seems to only occur when the ABS is set to "Default". During the race it will glitch to be on "Weak" instead causing minor lockup under heavy braking.

The only known workaround at this time is to turn ABS off during the warm-up period and then turn it back to "Default" before the race starts.

Green cones at SPA.

Of course, the spin was avoidable, but is it necessary for these to be in the game? I am sure that I am not the only one who has had this issue.

This should be an easy fix for PD, maybe we can get this somehow to Super GT as community ambassador? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Noticed in Race B 09/12/2019 that ABS seems to be inactive in some races for me. I'm using the same settings as qualifying and it only happens during the race

Greetings not sure if it is a bug or not... New to this version of GT Sport, use to play it back in the early days. Recently purchased GT Sport limited edition and put it in the PS4 Pro. installed no issues went to the store and redeemed the code for the 8 car, cash and what not. Went in and a couple of updates ran for what seemed like two hours. Did the school and then that is when I noticed the I did not have any cars not even the one that I recent had been gifted. I tried everything and last night did an uninstall and started over.... after that endless update I redeemed the code again it says that the cars are installed but all I see a blue Subaru which is not half bad considering that before I did not even have that...

So what gives? do I have to wipe and loand again and if so is there a way to get rid of all the data? sucks because I finished the first 24 hrs of the school...

Any help would be great thanks in advance guys...

Noticed in Race B 09/12/2019 that ABS seems to be inactive in some races for me. I'm using the same settings as qualifying and it only happens during the race

Having spoken to many people on twitter, discord, and in lobbies, it seems this ABS glitch is not only quite prevalent and ruining races, but it's also been around for months!

Add the qualifying cheaters to the list of things to fix please PD

Greetings not sure if it is a bug or not... New to this version of GT Sport, use to play it back in the early days. Recently purchased GT Sport limited edition and put it in the PS4 Pro. installed no issues went to the store and redeemed the code for the 8 car, cash and what not. Went in and a couple of updates ran for what seemed like two hours. Did the school and then that is when I noticed the I did not have any cars not even the one that I recent had been gifted. I tried everything and last night did an uninstall and started over.... after that endless update I redeemed the code again it says that the cars are installed but all I see a blue Subaru which is not half bad considering that before I did not even have that...

So what gives? do I have to wipe and loand again and if so is there a way to get rid of all the data? sucks because I finished the first 24 hrs of the school...

Any help would be great thanks in advance guys...

I think it's the "Garage full" bug. Should be fixed with today's update. Unfortunately, I think, all the cars you got are gone. I recommend deleting all your save data and starting over.

Had a weird bug with the last 2 updates where the little thumbnail image for the cars I'm my garage disappears, easy fixed as they load back up eventually, just thought it was a bit odd

Since a number of weeks I'm having an issue using the DS4 when I want to unpause the game, it automatically shifts up (got X allocated to shift up). It's not a controller issue, having tested it with 3 controllers, 2 of which are almost new. Also the length of the press doesn't influence it.
It's not game breaking, but quite annoying, now if someone wants something from me I wait until I'm on a straight and at the point of up shifting before pausing

Since a number of weeks I'm having an issue using the DS4 when I want to unpause the game, it automatically shifts up (got X allocated to shift up). It's not a controller issue, having tested it with 3 controllers, 2 of which are almost new. Also the length of the press doesn't influence it.
It's not game breaking, but quite annoying, now if someone wants something from me I wait until I'm on a straight and at the point of up shifting before pausing

Yeah, it does that. Have you tried to unpause by pressing the Pause button again? I think that might work but I've never tried it myself (I have a wheel). I think I unpause by pressing circle (as in back/cancel) when I play with DS4 but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Yeah, it does that. Have you tried to unpause by pressing the Pause button again? I think that might work but I've never tried it myself (I have a wheel). I think I unpause by pressing circle (as in back/cancel) when I play with DS4 but I'm not sure.

It only resumes when you select continue with X unfortunately.
I pause the game quite frequently to answer a question or something and I'm sure this is a recent (maybe the early November update?) thing, I can't imagine not noticing before, being in the wrong gear each time...

Back