GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
Think this issue might be server related, same thing shoes up on the GT Community page on the website under the "My Library" tab. All photos, nothing else.

Also noticed that you are still able to download stuff, but it does not show in the Library either, so is probably a server memory issue.

I just loaded up an alt account and can see the my liveries currently so must be server related. Makes me think, why is My Library on the servers and not on the hdd...mm

Ok just tried to make a helmet design as a test. Went to save and got this.

Definitely something odd going on here.

Attachments

• DSC_1264.JPG
    DSC_1264.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 26
I've given up on gt this evening, on F1 2019 now. Tempted to load up GT6 though.

Hopefully it will work in the morning.

Lol @ going to the biggest bugged game going F1 2019 that's the last place I would go for enjoyment.
GT6 is a better option than F Bug 2019 ...

So it was a bug ..
I 1st noticed this after the update.
Car took long to load, 1 car reappeared every 10mins
Then livery did the same thing.
But after a few hours or so all was ok again, now it's back with revenge.
1st I noticed car found strange thing in the practice lobby, now all my livery have gone from user & collection.
Livery editor took 10mins to open up.
A few cars now say livery cannot load.
And a few more cannot load to server errors.

Lol I about to get my car ready for tomorrow I wonder if tomorrow race will go ahead with network sever problems?

Lol @ going to the biggest bugged game going F1 2019 that's the last place I would go for enjoyment.
GT6 is a better option than F Bug 2019 ...

So it was a bug ..
I 1st noticed this after the update.
Car took long to load, 1 car reappeared every 10mins
Then livery did the same thing.
But after a few hours or so all was ok again, now it's back with revenge.
1st I noticed car found strange thing in the practice lobby, now all my livery have gone from user & collection.
Livery editor took 10mins to open up.
A few cars now say livery cannot load.
And a few more cannot load to server errors.

Lol I about to get my car ready for tomorrow I wonder if tomorrow race will go ahead with network sever problems?

Buggy games you say???? Ever play Ark Lol

Wish GT6 still worked online, I miss it.

Buggy games you say???? Ever play Ark Lol

Wish GT6 still worked online, I miss it.

There a game worst than F1 lol ..
F1 2019 should get labelled worst game 2019...

Come on PD gives us a nice gift for the holidays, get the livery working & sort out the penalty system

Here's a thing that I feel is due to faulty wiring.
I watch a replay of my race in the FIA @ spa another race full of people that either can't control their car or just like to bump & ram.
1 good race since I won after being hit all the way from 2nd to 7th.
Anyway watching the replay I noticed the cars all of them flashing their headlights @ 1st I thought it was 1 person telling the other to either hurry up / I about to pass so stay to one side / your moving to much please race clean/ or last thing someone that can't pass trying to put you off.
But after watching closer I noticed it happens in each braking zone even the 1st place car was doing it .
So PD plz check the wrong for all the cars stop the break lights activating the headlights high beam in fact just fix it and other things
Thanks in advance

Seems like some races ABS isn't working for me, is this a known issue? It's happened in about 3 races today for me and never before

Has PD changed things, ie if your brakes are two hot the abs is reduced?
Or if your tyres are getting hit and effect are less.
It would be nice to have a better tyre temps gauge to know if that's true.

Not really sure if this started happening only after the last update, but here`s the thing:
When using the roof cam, the general audio starts at a normal volume (perhaps a little higher than usual). Once you take a look back, the audio volume turns down significantly and stays that way, even when you look forward again or change views. Have you guys noticed it too?

I watch a replay of my race in the FIA @ spa another race full of people that either can't control their car or just like to bump & ram.
Anyway watching the replay I noticed the cars all of them flashing their headlights @ 1st I thought it was 1 person telling the other to either hurry up / I about to pass so stay to one side / your moving to much please race clean/ or last thing someone that can't pass trying to put you off.
But after watching closer I noticed it happens in each braking zone even the 1st place car was doing it .
So PD plz check the wrong for all the cars stop the break lights activating the headlights high beam in fact just fix it and other things
Thanks in advance

This One is easily explained, and i think there are two kinds of players... The ones doing it without realising, and those like you observing it and not understanding....

It's people pushing down on the left DS4 analogue stick when braking/cornering. It's the default button assignment to flash lights.

Someone attacked me for flashing them all race, and since then I've changed the button.

Not really sure if this started happening only after the last update, but here`s the thing:
When using the roof cam, the general audio starts at a normal volume (perhaps a little higher than usual). Once you take a look back, the audio volume turns down significantly and stays that way, even when you look forward again or change views. Have you guys noticed it too?

I noticed this a few months back with the mazda gr3 .. I always race in cockpit but like to check the external audio before the race starts, some times. Id noticed that there were traces of the audio from the external camera been carried back to the audio of the cockpit view, and in some way it overlapped, not out of time or sync. It actually sounds pretty cool because it gives it a more raspy sound than you would normally get from the cockpit cam, however a little unrealistic in terms of external audio been heard in the car. Anyways, when you have this sound and then check back behind you, whilst in cockpit, as soon as it reverts to forward facing the sound reverts also. You can do this again and again ... Its not a new glitch but one i am only familiar with on the mazda as its my go to car for gr3 races. Be interesting to know if any other cars do this

I noticed this a few months back with the mazda gr3 .. I always race in cockpit but like to check the external audio before the race starts, some times. Id noticed that there were traces of the audio from the external camera been carried back to the audio of the cockpit view, and in some way it overlapped, not out of time or sync. It actually sounds pretty cool because it gives it a more raspy sound than you would normally get from the cockpit cam, however a little unrealistic in terms of external audio been heard in the car. Anyways, when you have this sound and then check back behind you, whilst in cockpit, as soon as it reverts to forward facing the sound reverts also. You can do this again and again ... Its not a new glitch but one i am only familiar with on the mazda as its my go to car for gr3 races. Be interesting to know if any other cars do this

I noticed this using the Gr.4 Megane Trophy. I'm sure gonna check some other cars.

This One is easily explained, and i think there are two kinds of players... The ones doing it without realising, and those like you observing it and not understanding....

It's people pushing down on the left DS4 analogue stick when braking/cornering. It's the default button assignment to flash lights.

Someone attacked me for flashing them all race, and since then I've changed the button.

Sounds like an option but I use a wheel & noticed it in 1 of my replays but it was when I was testing out TC before I turned it off.
So not sure why it happens but it's does.

Does anybody know if Polyphony Digital is aware of the recent bug about collections of downloaded liveries, decals, etc. being empty? (I just checked and the problem continue happening now; but it was fixed for some hours yesterday).

Is there any way to report a bug directly to Polyphony Digital? (I haven't seen any report or contact option in their official Gran Turismo website)

I've noticed that no liveries thay I save are selectable in my garage. Doesn't matter if I go download them again, there's nothing under "collections" when I want to change livery.

I've noticed that no liveries thay I save are selectable in my garage. Doesn't matter if I go download them again, there's nothing under "collections" when I want to change livery.

I have the same thing, but after I restart the PS4, everything shows up.

Last edited:
I have a Thrustmaster t-300 with T3PA-pro pedals and the H shifter and I was racing using the shifter and for no reason just after finished first lap the clutch got turned on, I didn't hit any buttons or anything out of the ordinary, This is the second time it happened, it just started happening recently so it might be an up date glitch, so I was wondering if anybody else was experiencing this, also can't find where to turn on or off the clutch in the options menu.

Thanks for reading this and have a great new year of speedy racing.

cheers.
Habs_frenzy

Game just froze for me:

On single player time trial at Northern Isle using the new Charger safety car.

End of the 2nd lap with the ghost car just in front.

After a game restart, played the game the same way without the failure.

—-

I also have been having an issue for a long time when doing single player time trials at the tri oval - after about 7 - 10 laps the screen goes blank for about 3 seconds and comes back on again.

This happens almost every time.

This has a bad knock on effect for when I do this when using a PSVR... as I then have to reboot the PS4 for it all to work again.

This may not be the games fault though, it could be the TV, but haven’t found a setting that it could be.

cheers

Thanks in advance
It's not a glitch. The default button for flashing headlights are L3, the same you use to steer the car. So if you use a ds4 and get a little too involved you might press it down while steering, and then the headlights flash. User error,not PD.

It's not a glitch. The default button for flashing headlights are L3, the same you use to steer the car. So if you use a ds4 and get a little too involved you might press it down while steering, and then the headlights flash. User error,not PD.

Ok thanks, didn't know that since I use a wheel
So that means most people use a pad.. since most cars where flashing.

I have a Thrustmaster t-300 with T3PA-pro pedals and the H shifter and I was racing using the shifter and for no reason just after finished first lap the clutch got turned on, I didn't hit any buttons or anything out of the ordinary, This is the second time it happened, it just started happening recently so it might be an up date glitch, so I was wondering if anybody else was experiencing this, also can't find where to turn on or off the clutch in the options menu.

Thanks for reading this and have a great new year of speedy racing.

cheers.
Habs_frenzy

I think you'd have to unplug the shifter so the game doesn't detect it. That might turn off the clutch but I'm just guessing. Worth a try though.

Back