GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
1st message here but I assumed the ABS had been fixed but seems to have not. But I have had this weird thing happen before which resurfaced today where I would suffer a freeze and crash if I switch my view and its barely mentioned anywhere which makes me wonder how it happens.

VBR
Please report all bugs & issues you find in the Demo & the full game here. Also, try to be as thorough as possible when reporting, & include as much information as you can. If we collate everything into one thread, then we can make PD's job easier to identify & fix any issues that have slipped through the net
Fia manufactur race
I can only use racing hard tires and the lap timer does not have car record only session best

I'm sorry for my bad English ...

When I do a setup for my car in a lobby and after come on the track, I have a black screen but I have the HUD.
I have to go out and in to see the track.

does anyone have an Idea ?

reinstall the game ?

After the 7.02 software update the game got pretty much unplayable for me. Let me start with this. My PS4 Pro menu lags and freezes up like never before.

When starting the game application it sometimes takes ages for the game to start up. Once in the game while scrolling through its menu it freezes up and the game either crashes or it stays like that until I have no choice but to turn the power switch off.

This evening on the starting grid my car was left frozen when the race started and when my car finally started off the grid I was over a minute behind the other racers. It cannot be any better, can it?

Started to receive an error messages that read CE-36329-3 which I believe it indicates the error within the system software. There have been the countless times I started my console in the Safe Mode and went to option 5 to Rebuild Database with a hope that would fix the problem but with no success.

My only hope that the next software update will fix all of these problems I've never had before.

@mrjhack. The issue that you have with a black screen I have also experienced. I deleted and reinstalled the game today and it did not fix that problem.

Just done race C at Suzuka using a 458, a car i know i'm consistent and confident with. I didn't qualify so started from 20th. By the end of the 1st lap i'm up to 10th. 2nd lap im up to 7th. 3rd lap it all goes wrong. Through Spoon the car loses it for no apparent reason. Then literally every other corner the car is throwing itself off track, spinning wildly or snaking all over. My lap times were decimated and i went back to last. Rather than quiting i decided to plod around the circuit. It was still losing control at low speeds. I use a controller and have never had such an issue. Im about to try again using a GTR. Let's see if it makes a difference.

*UPDATE*

Started 20th with the GTR, again had a great start until some div in an Alfa rammed me off at Casio. The car behaved better than the 458 and got me the fastest lap and a 5th place finish. However, the understeer was like nothing i've ever known. The GTR is a car im usually very confident with and i know it does naturally have some understeer but now it's ridiculous. What on earth is going on??

Last edited:
Yes, every day, on several accounts. Mine and my son's.

Edit: if you make a new account does it get a car for daily workout?

I created another account and it works. I got the daily workout reward. But I have to start over. All of my money and cars are gone. I even have a couple cars that I can’t get anywhere else. Hopefully they will fix my main account

I created another account and it works. I got the daily workout reward. But I have to start over. All of my money and cars are gone. I even have a couple cars that I can’t get anywhere else. Hopefully they will fix my main account
That at least suggest something is wrong with your installation. I assume you contacted support? It could be a corrupted save file online.

That at least suggest something is wrong with your installation. I assume you contacted support? It could be a corrupted save file online.
Thanks again. It’s weird though, because I get cars from completing other things and I even get the cars that are awarded for participation in other events. It’s just the daily workout that doesn’t work. But I guess for now I’ll have to start over. The other downside is that my plus is only for my other account with all my other games

Thanks again. It’s weird though, because I get cars from completing other things and I even get the cars that are awarded for participation in other events. It’s just the daily workout that doesn’t work. But I guess for now I’ll have to start over. The other downside is that my plus is only for my other account with all my other games
That makes no difference. One plus per playstation is enough.

I am also having the issue where I don't receive a daily workout car. I have deleted the temporary data, rest the app, and hard reset the PS4. I went to GT's website and can't figure out how to contact their support. Does anyone know the proper channel to ask them about this?

Today morning my Replay folder is empty. There was more than 20 replays but now 0. I don't know what happened and how can I resume the replays if possible. Any idea ?
(Sorry for my english)

Last edited:
I am also having the issue where I don't receive a daily workout car. I have deleted the temporary data, rest the app, and hard reset the PS4. I went to GT's website and can't figure out how to contact their support. Does anyone know the proper channel to ask them about this?

I was told to create another account. I tired and it worked. Downside is that you have to start over and if you got some of those special cars I don’t think you’ll get them again

Feb. 2018: Pitstop Autopilot BUG came into the Game
Jan 2020: Pitstop Bug still exists

End of 2017: Start Bug exists in the Game
Jan 2020: still exists in the Game

End of 2017: some People cant join Lobbies and get connection timeouts and nobody knows why... they have ipv4, UPnP active and fixed IP.
Jan. 2020: still persistent

Really...it start getting a joke...the damn FIA Races are bugged aswell, but what actually happens in lobby races... come on... thats a joke.

We dont need any damn new Street car or Gr.X car...we need for god sake FIXES!!

Edit: ah I forgot to mention the ABS Bug... :banghead:

Hi there,
I have a problem and I want to ask if anyone else has ever happened to him. On some tracks on certain turns. It's always a right turn. Nothing happens when you turn, and your car goes forward for about a second and then straightens out. I use ds4 and it's not a problem in the controller because I tried a few and a brand new one. I want to ask if this is a bug and if it is possible to fix it because it is terribly impossible to play. This is only for online racing and has been around for about a month. Please if anyone knows something and can help to write.

Thanks in advance !

Again the pit lane exit bug. Even changing time of day doesnt fix it.

Since launch it is there yet no one from PD bothers to fix it. Incompetence on another level. Really Disgusting.

20200122_062509.jpg
20200122_062512.jpg 20200122_062509.jpg 20200122_062512.jpg

Let me know if you resolve this please because I'm having the same issue.

Ps4 Pro. I owned the game a while back on disc but sold it. Bought it again but this time digital. Downloaded my save file from ps+ storage and carried on, except now I don't receive the daily workout rewards. 3 days on the run now I've completed the mileage requirements and nothing, no spin of the wheel.

If anyone has any resolution to this please let me know. I've tried uninstalling the game and redownloading it, hasn't helped. I've tried restarting my ps4, hasn't helped.

Let me know if you know anything please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know if you resolve this please because I'm having the same issue.

Ps4 Pro. I owned the game a while back on disc but sold it. Bought it again but this time digital. Downloaded my save file from ps+ storage and carried on, except now I don't receive the daily workout rewards. 3 days on the run now I've completed the mileage requirements and nothing, no spin of the wheel.

If anyone has any resolution to this please let me know. I've tried uninstalling the game and redownloading it, hasn't helped. I've tried restarting my ps4, hasn't helped.

Let me know if you know anything please.
I've had eight separate reports of people who played the game a while back, stopped, then came back to the game not getting Daily Workout gift cars. I think that's enough to confirm that this is a specific situational bug and there's nothing an end-user can do about it.

When did you stop playing?

I've had eight separate reports of people who played the game a while back, stopped, then came back to the game not getting Daily Workout gift cars. I think that's enough to confirm that this is a specific situational bug and there's nothing an end-user can do about it.

When did you stop playing?

I probably stopped playing 18 months ago, uploaded my save file to psn storage and came back to it about 5 days ago when I downloaded my save file from psn storage and carried on from where I left off. I haven't received a single workout car since coming back, despite meeting the requirements on each of those 5 days.

Originally played on disc, now I have the digital version, I wonder if that's related somehow?

Greetz
Reference Campaign @ Beginners level-Beginner league-Race " Stars and Stripes ". Well I went back & raced w/Ford cars. Both cars changed menu by giving me appropriate win status. So my
theory of an incorrect error about " Greddy Fugu Z " was in fact correct. To what specifically I have
no idea what code was misaligned. So this problem needs to be addressed since both the end races
# 7 & # 8 accept " Greddy Fugu Z " cars...although the " Ford GT '17 " is a much better decision for the Tokyo expressway IMHO. So there you have it...u need any place verification piks bivd me a shout.
Thanks for your time.

I've noticed since the start of the year that in 'Sport Mode' rolling starts commonly just stop dead in it's track for anyone behind 3rd place before the race even starts. And when the race starts, you see everyone start to bumper car with each other because they have no idea what to do.

I probably stopped playing 18 months ago, uploaded my save file to psn storage and came back to it about 5 days ago when I downloaded my save file from psn storage and carried on from where I left off. I haven't received a single workout car since coming back, despite meeting the requirements on each of those 5 days.

Originally played on disc, now I have the digital version, I wonder if that's related somehow?

It doesn't matter if it's a disc or a digital version. There's something wrong with the save file you downloaded from the cloud. It has something to do with the version of the game when it was created. For some reason it breaks the newer versions of the game in this way. Several people on this forum have had the same issue. Unfortunately the only solution (so far) has been deleting all the save files (local and cloud) and basically starting over. Maybe even deleting the game and reinstalling. Not 100% sure about that. It's over 100GB now so I would try the save files first. Your DR and SR will be unaffected but you will lose all the cars, credits, level, completed challenges, etc. Basically the the entire game progress.

It doesn't matter if it's a disc or a digital version. There's something wrong with the save file you downloaded from the cloud. It has something to do with the version of the game when it was created. For some reason it breaks the newer versions of the game in this way. Several people on this forum have had the same issue. Unfortunately the only solution (so far) has been deleting all the save files (local and cloud) and basically starting over. Maybe even deleting the game and reinstalling. Not 100% sure about that. It's over 100GB now so I would try the save files first. Your DR and SR will be unaffected but you will lose all the cars, credits, level, completed challenges, etc. Basically the the entire game progress.
Yeah I've tried reinstalling the game and that had zero impact. I'm not going to delete my save file , way too much progress to lose, so many cars. It's just a shame, there's not even any way of knowing whether pd are aware of the problem or working on a fix. For now, I just can't earn any new cars save from the few track experiences I have left.

Rubbish!

Back