• 3,299 comments

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
Please report all bugs & issues you find in the Demo & the full game here. Also, try to be as thorough as possible when reporting, & include as much information as you can. If we collate everything into one thread, then we can make PD's job easier to identify & fix any issues that have slipped through the net

in race photo mode logos look low res

DLsTaWOVAAEVINf.jpg

The brake lights of the NSX gr. B rally car. When braking the lights look to shine trough the center part in between the lights.
Saw it in a demo rally between a NSX and one other rally car.

Now, after the servers went down & back up, my Driving School is no longer progressing.
Completed task 5 with gold, then school doesn't advance me to the next task.

Last edited:
i have a bug on sport mode, desconected and black screen with music, I have to restart the PS4 to play again but sport mode did black screen 3 times till now.
Perhaps it is my NATE 3 status. I have to ask to my net provider to change this, i can t access the modem by myself.

I use old G25 pedals with my T300 with adapter but the clutch and throttle have reversed. Had to resort to the official Thrustmaster T300 pedals for now...

I use old G25 pedals with my T300 with adapter but the clutch and throttle have reversed. Had to resort to the official Thrustmaster T300 pedals for now...
Try switching the mode on the T300 base from red to green, it will make the pedals invert, may fix it.

Anyone having issues Matchmaking in Sport mode? Every time I try to boot up a race It hangs on the Preparing to Match, Please Wait. Stops you from exiting out Practicing and the only way to get back to the main Menu is to quit the game :( Had It twice now and Can't start a race.

Anyone having issues Matchmaking in Sport mode? Every time I try to boot up a race It hangs on the Preparing to Match, Please Wait. Stops you from exiting out Practicing and the only way to get back to the main Menu is to quit the game :( Had It twice now and Can't start a race.

Yup, same here. When the clock hits 0 and match-making starts, I get some "server disconnected" error, and then end up at a black screen with a white cursor showing. It doesn't load back to the menu so I have to force-close the game.

I keep getting stuck at the "preparing to match. Please wait." screen.
Getting error code NE-2100025A

That's every race I have tried to enter.

I keep getting stuck at the "preparing to match. Please wait." screen.
Getting error code NE-2100025A

That's every race I have tried to enter.

Same for me, after 1 successful entry, got booted at matching 3 times in a row. Oh well 1 race 1 win, maybe I should just go out on top:lol:.

Yup, same here. When the clock hits 0 and match-making starts, I get some "server disconnected" error, and then end up at a black screen with a white cursor showing. It doesn't load back to the menu so I have to force-close the game.

I'm able to join the online race and drive the qualifacation part without issues, but matchmaking phase always fails. I also get error NE-210008d if I try to join online lobbies. I wonder if this is some router setting problem (Asus 68U) or something else. Unfortunately, my connection speed is only 10MB, but no problems with Project Cars 2 . Should it be enough for GT Sport also?

Last edited:
Entered MP for GR.3 race, after qualifying time was over, it was searching for players and now I am looking at a black screen.

On the driving missions, section 6 mission 1, the time for gold is impossible, if you watch the video it clearly shows the silver time as the gold time in the video.
This ^ the gold time in GT Sport demo is 0:26.200 and the video tutorial shows the gold time 0:27.300

Speaking of liveries...

In trying to fix some issues myself, earlier today I deleted my save, which in turn deleted a custom livery I had... and now the game has a blank icon for one of my cars. There's just an empty box in the car selection screen. I can still select the car, and it now has its original livery back, but the thumbnail doesn't show anything anymore. :')
So it seems the game can't detect a missing livery and/or reset the icon.

i have a bug on sport mode, desconected and black screen with music, I have to restart the PS4 to play again but sport mode did black screen 3 times till now.
Perhaps it is my NATE 3 status. I have to ask to my net provider to change this, i can t access the modem by myself.
Happens here too. And I have a very stable connection. Had it on nat 1 and nat 2.

I also get a network error when going into lobby. NE-2100028D

Last edited:
Back