GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
I'm able to join the online race and drive the qualifacation part without issues, but matchmaking phase always fails. I also get error NE-210008d if I try to join online lobbies. I wonder if this is some router setting problem (Asus 68U) or something else. Unfortunately, my connection speed is only 10MB, but no problems with Project Cars 2 . Should it be enough for GT Sport also?

Yup, online lobbies are broken for me too at the moment. :(

10 MBit/sec is more than enough. Most online games only transmit a couple of kilobytes per second. Latency and stability is what's important for online gaming, and that depends a lot on the technology the connection is based on, the quality of the network hardware used by your ISP, and the quality of the infrastructure between your ISP and whatever you're connecting to. Old telephone-cable-based DSL connection are mostly fine for online gaming.

As for modem/router settings: make sure to enable UPnP - it's mostly enabled by default, but check anway. If that's enabled, all the port forwarding stuff gets automatically negotiated by your network hardware. But in this case it's obviously a problem at PD/Sony's end, not ours. :P

Got a [NE-2100028D] error.

I'm connected to the server but when I go to a lobby I get this and I can't join any. Same happened in sport mode. I made a qualifying but then I got this error when I was waiting to join a race.

Anyone got the same?

My Thrustmaster Th8a shifter plugged plugged into the T300 base not working. I go to options and it crashes.

BTW, even on cars with a stick shift (not paddles)

**Edit. Plugged right into PS4, it works. Why not the base, like PC2?

Last edited:
This ^ the gold time in GT Sport demo is 0:26.200 and the video tutorial shows the gold time 0:27.300
I'm not sure it's impossible, I got a 26.780 and there was easily enough mistakes to get under 26.200. Hard yes but I don't think it's impossible.

Other bugs I've encountered:

Mission Challenge Stage 6 Round 5 and 6 after the start appears my engine just revs and the car won't go anywhere.

Using T500 RS clutch pedal not working.
Saving while only online? We need at least the option to save car editing.
Arcade mode doesn't show when offline.

A.I. IS OBLIVIOUS:

Campaign Mode > Mission Challenge > Stage 6 > Event #8, it takes over an hour roughly to complete.

Several times, you are bumped off, and knocked into by the A.I., and often spun off the track. The first time I did this, I placed 10th, okay fine. Try again. Second time, I am spun out on lap 30 of 30 two corners before the finish in 3rd place. Spinning out once, causes me to place 17th.

What in the world is going on with the A.I. in this game? Why do they seem to not acknowledge me on the track?

Using T500 RS clutch pedal not working.
Saving while only online? We need at least the option to save car editing.
Arcade mode doesn't show when offline.
You have a t500rs, can you tell me how is the FFB when you lose grip ?
My wheel shake when i understeer or oversteer, i don't know if it's from GTS or maybe my wheel has problem...

My wheel shake when i understeer or oversteer, i don't know if it's from GTS or maybe my wheel has problem...

I feel ffb fairly well. I've noticed that when you understeer due to the settings the car slows and the ffb kiks in a little letting you know that you don't have full traction on the wheels. I also went into advanced settings put ffb sensitivity to 4, trq to 8. You do get random vibrations depending on the loss of traction and the apex you hit. The sand... I hate sand. Feels solid with the exception of NO clutch I appreciate not having to buy a new wheel.

I have a t500 aswell and mine does the same. I didn't have the Beta but I remember reading about very odd/unnatural understeer effects. I seem to have two levels of shake, mild at first, then much harder if I continue to push the front harder. It is very informative but I've gotta say, I really dislike this effect as it's nothing close to the feel of understeer in the real world.

On the driving missions, section 6 mission 1, the time for gold is impossible, if you watch the video it clearly shows the silver time as the gold time in the video.

Managed a 25:903 with the T300RS.
Did take me some time though.
GTR Group B car.

Fastest times are below 20:000 for this one :-O

Last edited:
Issue with loading the game and game saves.

Every time I go launch the game it says my PS4 is not my primary console. BTW It is my only one and the only one I've had. I then go to Settings/Profile and re-download licenses and it all works fine.

Then when I go to quit the game the game wont save and says not connected to servers. It takes several attempt but then saves.

I imagine once I have the full disc version this will be fixed.

I have a t500rs, t3pa pedals and the th8 h pattern shifter.

I am unable to do most of the licenses because I dont get full throttle.

I turn off all driving aids including traction control but the throttle is intermittent (like as if traction control is maxed out all the time).

On assetto corsa and project cars everything works fine but on gt sport it craps out, its extremely frustrating.

I tried to upload a video to youtube to show you guys the problem and I keep getting an error.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with intermittent throttle ?

Its especially bad on the license test with the mazda atenza race car, you would think polyphony (after the many years it took for them to make the game) would have sorted this stuff out.

I have the beta now and I cant play it, Im seriously thinking of cancelling my pre order because whats the point if I cant play it ?

- T300RS force feedback is way too strong/heavy, even with both FFB settings on 1.
- TH8A shifter doesn't work when plugged directly into the T300RS using the DIN connector (in other games it works fine, and plugging it in via USB isn't an option with my setup).
- T3PA pedals; Using the included Conical Rubber Brake attachment makes the brakes too weak/light (in other games it works fine).

Last edited:
Dunno if anyone’s had this issue yet, but if you delete a scene a par photo and then select another one, the demo crashes. Forgot to jot down the error number. Ignore it happens again I’ll update this post

The biggest problem I am having is getting disconnected right before starting a race in Sport Mode. It is frustrating after spending time qualifying and waiting for the race to begin to get disconnected. This happens around once every three races for me. Hopefully this will get fixed in the full version.

Other than that I was also having the crash when entering Options on my PS4 Pro. This only happened yesterday and it's not recurring now.

When editing the Profile Photo, it tells you to press X to Cancel and O for Done. Should be the opposite. It actually cancels if you press O and confirms if you press X.

The custom livery in my car does not show up on the ghost car. Instead, it shows the cars original livery.

Also, you can delete your custom helmets and race suit liveries, but they still show up in your home menu and can't delete them.

I'm on PS PRO... Can't change settings, because clicking to Settings/Options/Main menu/or Retrieve a bonus(or whatever) all causing game to crush (blue screen, error code).
So, cant play it really as I can not change steering settings from tested gyro steering back to joysticks.

Error code: CE-38700-8

Trying to delete saved parameters now...

Update: did the trick! :)

Last edited:
I can’t change the degrees of wheel rotation on my T300rs. I tried the onboard mode selection on the wheel and it doesn’t change it. Didn’t find a place in the options menu to change it either. Has anyone got it to work?

After you have selected a photo in the profile settings , the commands are inverted for the validation X=cancel O=Done

Thrustmaster t300 ffb bug. Wheel is too strong even if you set ffb strength to 1.

I Agree, the wheel force is much too heavy even when reduced to strength setting 1. The fan in my T300 is on constantly when playing GT Sport but when I use the same wheel on many other games (where I can reduce the strength) I very rarely hear the fan at all. If this bug isn't fixed I think a lot of T300's are going to suffer an early death.

Back