GT Sport Closed Beta Updated to v1.05

My work will wait I had to try GT Sport 1.05. And glad I made the right decision.

Besides the graphical improvements _> see the starting lights @nords and a lot of extra details. Also the menu is more crisp/brighter. But most satisfied with the car handling (combi of FBB and physics) really improved!! Braking feels a lot better. You have more control over your car.
I only tried the Lancer @Nords and it seems that also the BoP has been improved. Lancer is not that fast anymore (or my driving skills got a downgrade last night?)
Now duty calls and will test later this afternoon. So far kuDos for PD!

Last edited:
I don't have access to the Beta, but I'm glad they added extra camera options. Now if only they'd fix the inconsistent placement of the 'hood' camera view and add seat adjustment and FOV for the cockpit camera.

Can anyone with the beta tell me if they carried over the option from GT6 where you could set a fixed sound perspective? It was an option in the pause menu, where if you preferred the sound perspective from one camera position you could have it stay as that when changing to other views. I personally don't like the level of transmission whine in GT Sport, would like the option to set the hood or chase camera sound as default. Though, they could just add individual sliders for each sound effect like most other major racing sims

I don't have access to the Beta, but I'm glad they added extra camera options. Now if only they'd fix the inconsistent placement of the 'hood' camera view and add seat adjustment and FOV for the cockpit camera.

Can anyone with the beta tell me if they carried over the option from GT6 where you could set a fixed sound perspective? It was an option in the pause menu, where if you preferred the sound perspective from one camera position you could have it stay as that when changing to other views. I personally don't like the level of transmission whine in GT Sport, would like the option to set the hood or chase camera sound as default. Though, they could just add individual sliders for each sound effect like most other major racing sims

Haha we are working on that, I keep that topic in the forums hot that they always gonna see it, as for the Chasecam now. And it worked :D

Now if only they'd fix the inconsistent placement of the 'hood' camera view and add seat adjustment and FOV for the cockpit camera.

Agreed. I'd also like a swivel option, instead of a snap to 90° when looking to the side via the assigned look button. It should also give you a 3/4 - 45° angle look when doing so, so that you can still somewhat keep your focus ahead and not have such huge front quarter blind spots.

Can anyone with the beta tell me if they carried over the option from GT6 where you could set a fixed sound perspective? It was an option in the pause menu, where if you preferred the sound perspective from one camera position you could have it stay as that when changing to other views.

Would be good. DriveClub has that, and it works well. But yes, independent volume control over user vehicle engine volume, tire volume, transmission volume, & competition volume levels, would be even better. Then we can all adjust & balance various levels to our own independent likings.

Last edited:
That chase camera seems a lot better imo. Pity about the removal of the camera orbit control, maybe it's a side effect of the updates to the camera? Perhaps it might get patched in later on if they have tweaks to do to the controls

Man that stinks hopefully they bring it back!

That chase camera seems a lot better imo. Pity about the removal of the camera orbit control, maybe it's a side effect of the updates to the camera? Perhaps it might get patched in later on if they have tweaks to do to the controls

Rotating cam was never get touched since the start of the beta. The cam works well for the exterior, but you will noticed it has limited rotation angle and twitchy to control when you changed to cockpit view. I guess they going to fix that for good and patched it for later updates.

Here's a Update Comparison 1.04 Vs 1.05 at Nurburgring Nordschleife.

PD The logo of GT Sport on the replay change too, Before was GT Sport and Now is Gran Turismo with lower letter The Real Driving Simulator

Hud changes that I noticed from your video:

Wider & Lower vehicle instrument indicators (tachometer, etc.).
Wind noise added to interior view.
Audible sound at section markers.
Player name & current fastest lap time displayed.
Lap indicator moved from bottom left to top left.
Flashing "Brake" indicator added at braking zones.

Last edited:
the mark of the word brake not sure if you can turn off or on

Can you show us the screenshot?

Hud changes that I noticed from your video:

Wider & Lower vehicle instrument indicators (tachometer, etc.).
Wind noise added to interior view.
Audible sound at sectio markers.
Player name & current fastest lap time displayed.
Lap indicator moved from bottom left to top left.
Flashing "Brake" indicator added at braking zones.
Thanks for the feedback I not notice the wind. I was so concentrate to not mess up the lap haha

The forced tcs off track is gone! đź‘Ť also to me throttle vs grip feels more responsive. Spinning on acceleration out of the corners and short shifting to re-gain grip. đź‘Ť The cars are also diagonally parked in the pits at the beginning of warm-up instead of inline. đź‘Ť

Back