GT Sport Closed Beta Updated to v1.05

I only did one good race on the ring with GR.4 GTR for the moment and a solo drive with Mclaren GR3 dragon tail. It seems to have more details on track , like the starting lights, there is also a new BRAKE advise to localize braking points (but not really accurate and a bit too paranoiac :lol:)
Physics:

-New force feedback with a new braking sensation. You can feel all the modulations , it´s easier to place the car under strong brakind condition, very good answer and combination with the wheel FFB. I love it. Don´t believe your sensation that you have a better brake, the braking power is exactly the same , don´t let the new feeling turn you more optimist about your old braking mark or will check the grass the same way.

-The car is now more stable entering a corner or out of it. For the same amount 1.04 lSD accel, it´s almost impossible to loose the rear under accel out corner like before. It seems good for some happy tail GR.3 cars that can be back on track again soon because of this.

The overall sensation is that the new FFB is sending much more information to the driver all the time . No blank , floaty or no sensation zone like before. It turn the car easy to place, sharp , with a highly precise direction , accel and braking inputs.

I love all this, this update will turn the game more enjoyable for all level of drivers , more confidence to race online, more close racing with less contact due to better control overall , more fun for everybody, very good point for PD.

Thumb up in my opinion.👍:cheers:👍

Nürb also got an overhaul, there are alot more side track details aswell as more trees added.

The trees on the right for example are new !

hqerc7kh.jpg

Great!! It looks like we as die hard GT Sport racers are also specialized in our new occupation of Bushman (hey that's my lastname ;)).

Ok.. The physics and ffb have a major upgrade. :cheers::drool:

There is A LOT more weight to the the cars and also A LOT more weight/grip fluctuation. More weight is also felt in crashes. This all also trasfers to FFB (G29). FFB is very smooth now at higher levels and not like the rattling dualshock feel it was earlier. Transfers in grip and weight can be felt in ffb more. :dopey:

And yes the magic correction off the wall is a lot less intrusive.

And the hard crashes sound even violent. That cracking splat noise makes me feel bad. :crazy:👍

Very happy. Will post a video of messing around at NB in TTS for all of you tu judge your self.

👍👍:gtpflag:

Please do

Now look at that! Feels like they have just been testing the server loads and only now have they given us the actual physics of GTS:tup:. And the sound I was talking about. Its there at 3m40s and 4m 40s.. and 9m 15s make my spine hurt..:crazy:

Last edited:
Catching a drift feels realistic and natural. Wheel spin doesn't immediately put your car on ice. Not sure how it feels so much better, yet my lap times are pretty much the same. Will definitely be a plus for those struggling with taming these vehicles. My only gripes are the lack of individual HUD element options, the FOV, and 'snap 90° look options since wheels don't have analog 'look buttons' (would make a great addition to add at 9 & 3'oclock).

9 GIG!! Anyone know how I can get my PS4 to update this while I'm not at home?

Rest Mode.

Seems like the manual cars shift better, it seems to have as clutch icon instead of the red bar graph showing in the throttle box. I like it.

I only did one good race on the ring with GR.4 GTR for the moment and a solo drive with Mclaren GR3 dragon tail. It seems to have more details on track , like the starting lights, there is also a new BRAKE advise to localize braking points (but not really accurate and a bit too paranoiac :lol:)
Physics:

-New force feedback with a new braking sensation. You can feel all the modulations , it´s easier to place the car under strong brakind condition, very good answer and combination with the wheel FFB. I love it. Don´t believe your sensation that you have a better brake, the braking power is exactly the same , don´t let the new feeling turn you more optimist about your old braking mark or will check the grass the same way.

-The car is now more stable entering a corner or out of it. For the same amount 1.04 lSD accel, it´s almost impossible to loose the rear under accel out corner like before. It seems good for some happy tail GR.3 cars that can be back on track again soon because of this.

The overall sensation is that the new FFB is sending much more information to the driver all the time . No blank , floaty or no sensation zone like before. It turn the car easy to place, sharp , with a highly precise direction , accel and braking inputs.

I love all this, this update will turn the game more enjoyable for all level of drivers , more confidence to race online, more close racing with less contact due to better control overall , more fun for everybody, very good point for PD.

Thumb up in my opinion.👍:cheers:👍
Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like some moves in the right direction:tup:👍

Is there also an upgrade/patch available for the reckless drivers ;)

Yes just did my first BHI race and same story again. .
Also the car handling of e.g. the Genesis is much better and the in car view also improved. So nothing to complain about (but that bumper cars drivers...even during practicing like its a matter of live and death...I start to recognize these friendly drivers, but how to avoid them?)

In video: what's that Alfa doing in the middle of the starting grid? Is this new? Never paid attention to it

There is content yet to be unveiled/unlocked/seen, and we all know this because no massive update that size only brings minor tweaks, an options menu, and a Safety Rating adjustment.

Not saying there aren't, but seems like they made changes to most of the current tracks. With changes they almost certainly need to replace the whole file(s) of the tracks, which ofcourse brings the size up.

Also the car handling of e.g. the Genesis is much better and the in car view also improved. So nothing to complain about (but that bumper cars drivers...even during practicing like its a matter of live and death...I start to recognize these friendly drivers, but how to avoid them?)

In video: what's that Alfa doing in the middle of the starting grid? Is this new? Never paid attention to it

Lol at the Alfa. Maybe the person have a bad connection or presumably a glitch.

lol they're testing a 3 wide grid start :lol:

Latest Posts

Back