GT Sport Companion App (Unofficial) out for Android!

Hi Fideles, love the app, visually attractive and intuitive to use.

I have one slight problem, since the latest update (Android) each time I start the app it shows a box containing the text "v1.2.1 Tour", I have tried clicking on it but this does nothing, I have to touch elsewhere on my screen for it to disappear, i have tried removing and reinstalling the app with no joy, any ideas.

I have one slight problem, since the latest update (Android) each time I start the app it shows a box containing the text "v1.2.1 Tour", I have tried clicking on it but this does nothing, I have to touch elsewhere on my screen for it to disappear, i have tried removing and reinstalling the app with no joy, any ideas.
Same issue here, on IOS

Really? Android and iOS, strange, I never got that bug on all my tests. Do you have to login (insert PSN id) everytime you enter the app also? What about you @Nick Cannella ?

Thanks for the feedback.

Excellent job on the app dude, way better than the official :)

I just had one question. The app shows our taken pics, scrapes and race pics and such, and it gives us the option to save them.
I've tried saving them but they won't save anywhere on my phone (Android).

Is this a bug, or a feature that will still be implemented? And how will the quality be, will it be as high as possible?

Thank you for your work!

Excellent job on the app dude, way better than the official :)

I just had one question. The app shows our taken pics, scrapes and race pics and such, and it gives us the option to save them.
I've tried saving them but they won't save anywhere on my phone (Android).

Is this a bug, or a feature that will still be implemented? And how will the quality be, will it be as high as possible?

Thank you for your work!
On Android it should save them in a folder called GT Companion. If you have a file explorer or use Google Photos, just go to the root of you drive me look for it. OI you can't find, you can always save the image with the share feature, which will give yiy many options.
Screenshot_20180521-084008.png

the same to me. i have to insert my ID every time i enter
If that is happening, than it's because the OS is not letting the app save your info on your phone, so everytime you open the app it won't find the cached file. Did you deny any of the permissions on installing the app?

If that is happening, than it's because the OS is not letting the app save your info on your phone, so everytime you open the app it won't find the cached file. Did you deny any of the permissions on installing the app?
Maybe it's because i deleted chache files last week... what i need to do? Cancel and re-install the app?

Tks for your help

Maybe it's because i deleted chache files last week... what i need to do? Cancel and re-install the app?

Tks for your help
It should write a new file whenever you login. What is your iOS version? If possible, check to see if there are any blocked permissions under app details. You must enable access to storage

On Android it should save them in a folder called GT Companion. If you have a file explorer or use Google Photos, just go to the root of you drive me look for it. OI you can't find, you can always save the image with the share feature, which will give yiy many options.
View attachment 737567

Thanks, found em! Anyway to have the default folder to be in the Pictures folder? This folder won't show up unless I specifically look for it. It's no biggie, just wondering :)

I have a suggestion for the next update whenever there is a one make N class daily race it would be good if it shows the car thats featured . Also an ultra small "mistake" BOP stands for Balance of performance not balance of power because it effects the overall performance of a car not just its power.

I have a suggestion for the next update whenever there is a one make N class daily race it would be good if it shows the car thats featured . Also an ultra small "mistake" BOP stands for Balance of performance not balance of power because it effects the overall performance of a car not just its power.
BOP has been corrected on our language file. As for the One Make car, I get that request about 5 times a day, lol. Trust me, if there was an automatic way to get it, it would of been on the app already.

BOP has been corrected on our language file. As for the One Make car, I get that request about 5 times a day, lol. Trust me, if there was an automatic way to get it, it would of been on the app already.
Strange i see it as balance of power anyway it dosen't matter lol im sure you are getting requests all the time i want you to know that i Appreciate all the effort put in this it solves one big problem of the game.

Strange i see it as balance of power anyway it dosen't matter lol im sure you are getting requests all the time i want you to know that i Appreciate all the effort put in this it solves one big problem of the game.
I updated our master language file, it wont reflect on the app until we update. No problem dude! I created this because I love Gran Turismo, started off with a simple Daily Races website and evolved pretty quickly with the support from the community.

Really? Android and iOS, strange, I never got that bug on all my tests. Do you have to login (insert PSN id) everytime you enter the app also? What about you @Nick Cannella ?

Thanks for the feedback.

No I don't need to log in with my psn each time I open the app, it remembers whichever psn Id was used last. I tried removing and reinstalling the app again (deleted catch too) but still doing the same thing, I can live with it as the app is great apart from that, it's just annoying :(

No I don't need to log in with my psn each time I open the app, it remembers whichever psn Id was used last. I tried removing and reinstalling the app again (deleted catch too) but still doing the same thing, I can live with it as the app is great apart from that, it's just annoying :(
You have the same problem as Nick, seem like a permission problem. Check the app details and enable Storage permissions.

Not sure how to do that, enable storage permissions. Minor glitch on an otherwise outstanding app
Open you app drawer (where all apps are located) hold the GT Companion icon until some options come up that say UNINSTALL and MORE INFO/MORE DETAILS, drag the icon to more info, scroll down to permissions and enable STORAGE.

I had the same problem. Had nothing to do with the permission. The problem was there is a YES/NO option underneath those words which is almost invisible. I clicked NO and the message is now gone forever. Maybe others are also not seeing the yes and no ?

As for the One Make car, I get that request about 5 times a day, lol. Trust me, if there was an automatic way to get it, it would of been on the app already.
Same reason why PD cannot display the car themselves.

I had the same problem. Had nothing to do with the permission. The problem was there is a YES/NO option underneath those words which is almost invisible. I clicked NO and the message is now gone forever. Maybe others are also not seeing the yes and no ?

That did it! Thank you!

Worked for me too, god knows why I couldn't see the yes/no before, but as you say it's almost invisible. Thanks for your help ;)

Back