"GT Sport: Driving is for everyone" How old are you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kalakanto
  • 363 comments
  • 34,461 views

How old are you?

  • -15

  • 16-20

  • 21-25

  • 26-30

  • 31-35

  • 36-40

  • 41-45

  • 46-50

  • 50-


Results are only viewable after voting.
46 and been playing since GT1 :)

Surprised how many older people are playing Gran Turismo. Its a bit like turning up at a speed awareness course expecting a load of young drivers :lol:
 
41

I *had* to post that before this Friday. :D

Previous GT games are GT5 & GT6 so I guess I kinda started late. Blame that on a 10 year MMORPG addiction (DAoC, WoW & Aion mainly)
 
37. Been playing solidly since GT1. It's sad i'm not elite based on how many hours i've dedicated in my life to this game.
 
39, been playing since GT2. Actually, I took a hiatus between 2 and 5 totally forgetting how into the game I was. On a fluke my mom bought me GT5 as a gift and since then I've been sucked back into it.
 
I’m 29 and I started with GT5 in 2011 but played previous GT games sporadically before GT5.
 
37. Been sim racing for a solid 20 yrs. Suprised to see the 50+ demographic has the most votes!

43, which is old enough to have played Pole Position when it first came out. Started with GT1, skipped the PS2, then on to GT5 and now GTS.

Pole Position was pretty much the 1st game I ever played! Still have that Atari 2600 (I believe) and the cartridge in a closet!!!! As a little, little boy my dad also let me have my 1st sip of beer while we were playing Pole Position. Lotta sentimental value for Pole Position.
 
29 here, I remember my first driving game being Lotus Turbo Challenge 2 on the Megadrive.
 
I am 40 ( 1977 born ). Been playing since GT3 ( I think on PS2 ) Then skipped 4th. Fulltime offline on 5th and 6th.


Then moved to PC and focus only on iRacing.

And now back to GT Sport.
 
42. Been playing since gran turismo 1 demo disc. Think my eyes and reflexes are getting a bit beyond it now with the trouble I'm having at the nurburgring.
 
MMX
I'll be 47 in a couple months, been playing GT since the beginning.
Ditto here, got introduced to GT in 2000 and never looked back since. Got a wheel last year and loving the heck out of it..............need a TON of practice though.
 
31. Been coming and going from the series over the years.

Was honestly focusing on more "simmy" games on PC these last few years and it was actually the new direction of GT Sport that brought me back.
 
Back