GT Sport Epic Praising and Crying (Tears of Joy) Thread

Can I ask you why? I am only inquiring because I really felt that the Standard cars held back the customization in GT5 and GT6 (I don't count wings and wheels).

The tracks never bothered me. Why? Because I was to busy enjoying the drive.
The Standards never bothered me either, much, outside of the few ugly cars like the Autoworx and Vectra. Like you, I never really fussed over the tracks either. As JohnnyP says, cars and tracks are the essence of a racing game, and having more of both feeds my craving. I can never have enough cars and tracks in a racing game, and the real variety in GT5 and 6 lies in that Standard car list. Want to race a Veyron? Standard only. A MkIV Supra? Standard only. NOMAD Diablo GT? Standard only... you get the idea. 75% of the cars in GT6 are Standards.

As for outsourcing? It hurts the quality of Forza. Use the Livery Editor, and a number of cars will give you fits with the way the editor works with them. I don't want this problem to be in GT Sport too. Besides, hiring a modeling shop, even if you go to a third world business like MS does, and it's still going to be expensive - they have to make a profit you know. So I'd rather PD spend that money on enlarging the PD family.

The Standards never bothered me either, much, outside of the few ugly cars like the Autoworx and Vectra. Like you, I never really fussed over the tracks either. As JohnnyP says, cars and tracks are the essence of a racing game, and having more of both feeds my craving. I can never have enough cars and tracks in a racing game, and the real variety in GT5 and 6 lies in that Standard car list. Want to race a Veyron? Standard only. A MkIV Supra? Standard only. NOMAD Diablo GT? Standard only... you get the idea. 75% of the cars in GT6 are Standards.

As for outsourcing? It hurts the quality of Forza. Use the Livery Editor, and a number of cars will give you fits with the way the editor works with them. I don't want this problem to be in GT Sport too. Besides, hiring a modeling shop, even if you go to a third world business like MS does, and it's still going to be expensive - they have to make a profit you know. So I'd rather PD spend that money on enlarging the PD family.
You know, I always supported standard cars, but they did annoy me sometimes. Namely when I went looking for a new car to drive and take pictures of, see a car, and say 'that would be cool' only for it to be a standard car. I would usually still buy it, but never photograph it. It got frustrated, and I wish there was a way to remove them from the dealerships. Honestly I think the used car garage was the perfect place for them. Where occasionally you would go in there, expecting some standard cars, and find a hidden gem, like a Ginnetta G4. Loved that experience.

Veyrons are standard only?
maxresdefault.jpg

So your example of quality issues with Forza subcontracting is some cars have issues with the livery editor therefore don't outsource? I take it you have no issue with GT not modeling the underside of some cars, not modeling engine bays, differing levels of quality among premiums themselves, some cars apparently not tesselation ready etc. ? Those are all fine but a wonky livery editing on some cars means we shouldn't outsource. Makes sense.

Please don't attribute remarks to me without quoting me. I don't recall ever saying that content was the essence of any racing game, but I do recall talking many times about physics, graphics, sound, FFB etc.

Last edited:

Yeah. Don't outsourcing and release the game with matchbox logos on some cars. Yeah, makes perfect sense. We won't ever forget:

18j2qycpdkksyjpg.jpg

Veyrons are standard only?
maxresdefault.jpg
Well, originally, yes. Yes they were. Forgive me for forgetting that they were Premiumized, but that's one of my least favorite cars in any racing game. Is the MkIV Supra Premium now, have I missed that too? ;)

As for outsourcing, and different levels of quality between cars in Gran Turismo, I'm not really aware of the controversies that have brought mods to start shaking fingers. I also have not seen any. Completely ignore the main point of outsourcing I dislike, the extra expense. Undersides of cars... and how many times have you seen them?? Looked in an engine bay? I'm unaware that we can.

And finally, you stating that Kaz should outsource is likely going to be taken as advisable as if Dan Greenawalt suggesting it to him. He has already said that he won't do it. He has already stated that he has hired more staff, so you have no idea how many modelers are in Polyphony as of now. You are really turning into a crank...

Well, one more thing. Do you realize you are in the wrong thread to be criticizing GT Sport matters? There is a thread you will be much more at home in.

Last edited:
Outsourcing is considered bad practice in Asian countries, there are rallies and demos against outsourcing in developing countries. It only seems acceptable in Western countries as effeciency is more prioritised than integrity as claimed by the opposition. Outsourcing is not the same as expanding the business to foreign markets however. That subject is easily left to an East vs West discussion.

Obligatory praising here, I want to photograph every scape in the game, that feature may as well be its own selling point in the game.

Well, originally, yes. Yes they were. Forgive me for forgetting that they were Premiumized, but that's one of my least favorite cars in any racing game. Is the MkIV Supra Premium now, have I missed that too? ;)

As for outsourcing, and different levels of quality between cars in Gran Turismo, I'm not really aware of the controversies that have brought mods to start shaking fingers. I also have not seen any. Completely ignore the main point of outsourcing I dislike, the extra expense. Undersides of cars... and how many times have you seen them?? Looked in an engine bay? I'm unaware that we can.

And finally, you stating that Kaz should outsource is likely going to be taken as advisable as if Dan Greenawalt suggesting it to him. He has already said that he won't do it. He has already stated that he has hired more staff, so you have no idea how many modelers are in Polyphony as of now. You are really turning into a crank...

Well, one more thing. Do you realize you are in the wrong thread to be criticizing GT Sport matters? There is a thread you will be much more at home in.
I think he was praising PD for converting the Veyron to premium. And besides, if you look at his posting history, not everything he says is bashing. In fact, if you actually give him a chance, I think you'll find Johnny more than eager to point out the series' good parts.

I'm not criticizing GT Sport matters. I am pointing out the inaccuracies and contradictions in your post.

As for outsourcing, and different levels of quality between cars in Gran Turismo, I'm not really aware of the controversies that have brought mods to start shaking fingers. I also have not seen any.
Because you are not aware of them doesn't mean they don't exist. And it invalidates your point about outsourcing creating inconsistent models when you have the same, arguably much worse, effect from everything being done in house.
Completely ignore the main point of outsourcing I dislike, the extra expense.
What is the extra expense? How much? Citation required.
Undersides of cars... and how many times have you seen them??
Several, how many have you seen. Irrelevant anyway. It invalidates your point about PD doing everything in house as being better in terms of quality and consistency.
Looked in an engine bay? I'm unaware that we can.
Exactly my point.

Anxiously awaiting your sources in outsourcing being more expensive.

It hurts the quality of Forza. Use the Livery Editor, and a number of cars will give you fits with the way the editor works with them. I don't want this problem to be in GT Sport too. Besides, hiring a modeling shop, even if you go to a third world business like MS does, and it's still going to be expensive - they have to make a profit you know. So I'd rather PD spend that money on enlarging the PD family.

Just so we're clear:

You don't approve of outsourcing because a handful of the hundreds of cars in another game have small glitches in a feature that is only now showing up in GT. Glitches that have work-arounds the majority of the time.

But, you're okay with recycling 15-year old content that, in some cases, is a completely different size compared to the Premium content:

ronda-jpg.500942

Gotcha.

For someone who repeatedly talks about quality, it's odd that you would prefer they threw that away for some old assets you can't let go of. Personally, I'm happy GT Sport, however small, will at least be consistently at a level of quality expected on a current-gen system.

What is the extra expense? How much? Citation required.
Well, after having a rather amusing dream about this place in my seat here, I think I'll skirt a bit of sleep I really should be having to see if we can actually have a discussion on this topic. It's probably one of the biggest wastes of time, but what the heck.

Contracting only works if you find a good cost/time ratio for it to be of any worth. Another factor is if a contractor provides something you yourself cannot produce. You say you're in business, so this is something you should be quite familiar with.

Now in this case, PD are quite capable of producing high quality content themselves, so contracting would only make sense if you have a tidy pile of funds lying around unused, and have something you need done right quick and are unable to meet that schedule. See, unless you hire an unscrupulous slave driver sweat shop type company that pays its modelers $5 an hour with some dirt cheap obsolete computer parts on the side, this most likely isn't going to be as cost effective as what you can do yourself. They not only have their own bills to pay and payroll and all that, they're going to want to make this thing called a profit. This inflates the cost, and is one of the things people complain about with government waste and cronyism and related econ matters. But bottom line is, you get what you pay for, and cheap labor usually yields you a cheap product, which people like NASA and the US Air Force and their personnel really frown at because it can get people killed. In racing games, it can yield things like complaints with car models which the developer may well ignore, and has with certain companies.

Furthermore, I'm thinking the inner workings of Polyphony are probably matters that Kaz isn't looking for advice on, and will most likely discard like bad sashimi.

As for the glitches in Forza, no, I do not like them, and I would prefer that the issues with the models in Gran Turismo remain as few as possible. I don't recall such issues with car models in other games which feature livery editors such as Ferrari Challenge. A game by the way which sure looks like it uses an upgraded port of the Forza 2 engine, with many of the very same vinyl assets in its Livery Editor. Since PD have their own way of working, I suspect that any issues will be unique to it, which I hope to be minor and have easier work arounds than we enjoy with Forza. We will be learning this in due time. As for the Standards, I believe we won't be seeing any in GT Sport, so I think that point is moot.

So anyway, I'm looking forward to more tears of joy in this thread. ;)

Well, after having a rather amusing dream about this place in my seat here, I think I'll skirt a bit of sleep I really should be having to see if we can actually have a discussion on this topic. It's probably one of the biggest wastes of time, but what the heck.

Contracting only works if you find a good cost/time ratio for it to be of any worth. Another factor is if a contractor provides something you yourself cannot produce. You say you're in business, so this is something you should be quite familiar with.

Now in this case, PD are quite capable of producing high quality content themselves, so contracting would only make sense if you have a tidy pile of funds lying around unused, and have something you need done right quick and are unable to meet that schedule. See, unless you hire an unscrupulous slave driver sweat shop type company that pays its modelers $5 an hour with some dirt cheap obsolete computer parts on the side, this most likely isn't going to be as cost effective as what you can do yourself. They not only have their own bills to pay and payroll and all that, they're going to want to make this thing called a profit. This inflates the cost, and is one of the things people complain about with government waste and cronyism and related econ matters. But bottom line is, you get what you pay for, and cheap labor usually yields you a cheap product, which people like NASA and the US Air Force and their personnel really frown at because it can get people killed. In racing games, it can yield things like complaints with car models which the developer may well ignore, and has with certain companies.

Furthermore, I'm thinking the inner workings of Polyphony are probably matters that Kaz isn't looking for advice on, and will most likely discard like bad sashimi.
Cool speech. Still waiting for that source and some actual figures.

ok ok ok, let's not turn this possitive thread into the other one, here's something possitive for all, the Nurburgring 24h, and possibly more gts news, it's just 1 ½ days ahead!! :D

Johnny, you know what? I've made a lot of expositions around this place for years from the challenges from a certain bunch of you. I've at least made a case. If you insist that outsourcing is nothing but a win-win in almost every situation, how about you offer some evidence yourself. And keep in mind, this will have to involve a company which can produce the very same content itself, hiring a company which will produce that same product affordably.

But I'm telling you right now, outsourcing will likely never happen with PD, because it's not Kaz's philosophy with his baby, and as nornalaatrsa points out, is not a part of Asian busines philosophy. In addition, the fact that MS does this routinely and excessively I might add, with Forza isn't really meaningful. They can do it because they're made of money and produce virtual products almost entirely (software) for which about the only overhead is payroll. SONY actually makes stuff, which is much more expensive and with a smaller profit margin. A Bravia TV might cost $700 to make, but the unit cost of a Windoze OS disk might be a mere $7. And how much do they sell for? That may explain why the team to make a Forza game swells to 400 people in dozens of development contractors around the planet. But hey, that's just a guess.

Just so we're clear:

You don't approve of outsourcing because a handful of the hundreds of cars in another game have small glitches in a feature that is only now showing up in GT. Glitches that have work-arounds the majority of the time.
Just so we're clear, having painted on almost all the cars in the numbered Forzas minus 5, no, it isn't a small number with minor glitches that you can conveniently work around. You will find the weirdest issues in painting a Forza livery, such as having the vinyls for a tail wing off in limbo, which have to be "found" and positioned, or showing up reversed. Have you even tried to paint one of the open wheelers in the game? Try a few and get back with me on that. It's an adventure with some of them.

And the models aren't all equally wonderful either. But then, just to be clear, I haven't particularly cared about that per se. It's when Dan G gushes about how he makes the best racing game out there, and then things pop up like the Ford GT having missing nose canard on one side through THREE games.

I think he was praising PD for converting the Veyron to premium. And besides, if you look at his posting history, not everything he says is bashing. In fact, if you actually give him a chance, I think you'll find Johnny more than eager to point out the series' good parts.
Yeah, I know and I have liked quite a few of his posts, but for whatever reason we became something like frienemies here. And that's not why I show up in these boards. I want to celebrate all things GT, like new upcoming games. So on that point, I have free will and I intend to use it to keep crying tears of joy over this upcoming offering. Yeah, tears of joy. :D

GT Sport looks pretty good to me. As a person who prefers quality over quantity, I'm fine with the over 130 cars (GT3 only had just over 180 and the game was still awesome). We've got some new cars, new tracks, and the long waited livery editor that I don't really care all that much about (but still nice). Anyways, definitely something to be excited about :D

Johnny, you know what? I've made a lot of expositions around this place for years from the challenges from a certain bunch of you. I've at least made a case. If you insist that outsourcing is nothing but a win-win in almost every situation, how about you offer some evidence yourself. And keep in mind, this will have to involve a company which can produce the very same content itself, hiring a company which will produce that same product affordably.
I don't need to prove anything because I'm not making any claims about outsourcing. The shirt I bought yesterday was made in Vietnam by the way, quite cheap in fact. You've made no case. Still awaiting your source on outsourcing being more expensive.

But I'm telling you right now, outsourcing will likely never happen with PD, because it's not Kaz's philosophy with his baby, and as nornalaatrsa points out, is not a part of Asian busines philosophy. In addition, the fact that MS does this routinely and excessively I might add, with Forza isn't really meaningful. They can do it because they're made of money and produce virtual products almost entirely (software) for which about the only overhead is payroll. SONY actually makes stuff, which is much more expensive and with a smaller profit margin. A Bravia TV might cost $700 to make, but the unit cost of a Windoze OS disk might be a mere $7. And how much do they sell for? That may explain why the team to make a Forza game swells to 400 people in dozens of development contractors around the planet. But hey, that's just a guess.
Again with the assumption that outsourcing is more expensive therefore it will never happen. Source please. As far as I know PolyD is a software company and they produce the game. What do Sony's other divisions have to do with this? Can you say red herring?
Just so we're clear, having painted on almost all the cars in the numbered Forzas minus 5, no, it isn't a small number with minor glitches that you can conveniently work around. You will find the weirdest issues in painting a Forza livery, such as having the vinyls for a tail wing off in limbo, which have to be "found" and positioned, or showing up reversed. Have you even tried to paint one of the open wheelers in the game? Try a few and get back with me on that. It's an adventure with some of them. And the models aren't all equally wonderful either. But then, just to be clear, I haven't particularly cared about that per se. It's when Dan G gushes about how he makes the best racing game out there, and then things pop up like the Ford GT having missing nose canard on one side through THREE games.
"A few" are difficult to livery so don't outsource because quality issues but you're happy standards, no engine bays, no tesselation on some cars, no undersides, at least 3 different levels of fidelity in premium cars now etc.
This is ok:
maxresdefault.jpg

But this isn't ok because you have trouble putting a sticker on it, which, by the way, is a feature you've never had in GT yet anyway?:
maxresdefault.jpg

Gotcha:tup:👍👍
Yeah, I know and I have liked quite a few of his posts, but for whatever reason we became something like frienemies here. And that's not why I show up in these boards. I want to celebrate all things GT, like new upcoming games. So on that point, I have free will and I intend to use it to keep crying tears of joy over this upcoming offering. Yeah, tears of joy.
I have no problem with anyone excited about GTSport. I'm looking forward to it myself. Just don't try to pass off your opinions as facts and don't make outrageous claims that are either outright false or you can't prove either way.

Same reason anyone wants them. They don't want to lose the cars.when it comes to modelers why not just outsource like many others do? Instant access to dozens or maybe hundreds of cars.

I am aware of the generalized answer, but I wanted his. He seems very attached to the Standards. As far as outsourcing goes, I am not sure if PDI would ever do that because of the way they treat the modelers as artists (if I remember correctly).

Indeed. I really love a few of those cars, but I am done not being able to do anything with them. Just imagine if PDI spent the time giving us more race mods instead of cleaning up old assets? That's thrilling to me because I absolutely loved the Race Mods (although presets) in GT5. I want them back for GTS!

I do disagree with your "hurting Forza" sentence, but I love your "enlarging PD family" viewpoint.

You know, I always supported standard cars, but they did annoy me sometimes. Namely when I went looking for a new car to drive and take pictures of, see a car, and say 'that would be cool' only for it to be a standard car. I would usually still buy it, but never photograph it. It got frustrated, and I wish there was a way to remove them from the dealerships. Honestly I think the used car garage was the perfect place for them. Where occasionally you would go in there, expecting some standard cars, and find a hidden gem, like a Ginnetta G4. Loved that experience.

For sure. GT6 aggravated me because when I bought I Standard, I couldn't put some form of body kits on it outside of the wings. Carbon hood? Nope (a few, but really). Front Splitter? No way. Side skirts? Forget about it.

*long winded speech about anything other than sources*

Still not getting it. You made the claim that outsourcing was more expensive, you can provide the proof.

Just so we're clear, having painted on almost all the cars in the numbered Forzas minus 5, no, it isn't a small number with minor glitches that you can conveniently work around. You will find the weirdest issues in painting a Forza livery, such as having the vinyls for a tail wing off in limbo, which have to be "found" and positioned, or showing up reversed. Have you even tried to paint one of the open wheelers in the game? Try a few and get back with me on that. It's an adventure with some of them.

The previous-generation games really don't matter in this discussion: we're talking about the current stuff. So in the month or so you played FM6 (by your own admission), you were able to explore most of the 420-ish unique models in the livery editor?

I have indeed worked with the open wheelers:

Given their basic makeup, I expect them to take to a livery editor less well than a traditional road car. As luck would have it, GT Sport won't have open-wheelers. Coincidence? Possibly.

And the models aren't all equally wonderful either. But then, just to be clear, I haven't particularly cared about that per se.

It surprises me precisely zilch that you apparently find issues in another game's model quality, when the differences are far smaller in scale than something like 15 year old PS2 assets sitting alongside models built to modern standards.

It's when Dan G gushes about how he makes the best racing game out there, and then things pop up like the Ford GT having missing nose canard on one side through THREE games.

Which, you know, was fixed THREE games ago. For someone who dislikes people repeating their criticisms of GT, you certainly take on a pot-versus-kettle personality when it comes to Forza. If I had an expensive wheel that wasn't working with a system it was designed for, I feel like I'd probably call the company about it. Not plaster a copy-paste story about it and how I'm done with the series I bought it for across increasingly-unrelated news posts on a fan site for nine months.

Indeed. I really love a few of those cars, but I am done not being able to do anything with them.

get_out_of_my_head_charles.jpg

That's exactly how I feel about Standards! In an age of diminishing returns with regards to the physics engine, the lack of features they had in no way made up for a supposedly-improved drive (IMO of course). I love the 1970 Galant, but it's increasingly become a museum piece for me in GT, as there's nothing I can do to really enjoy it. I can't look inside, or even pour over the details in Photomode. I can't visually customize it beyond some atrocious wings and some wheels – but even the wheels will have to stay hilariously narrow. I can hot lap it around the 'Ring from bumper view, but I don't feel like I'm really in a unique car then. For a franchise that used the tagline "We Love Cars", and threw in a lot of strange quirks of car ownership (oil change, mileage affecting performance, car wash), it feels oddly impersonal.

That's why I'm excited about the prospect of a livery editor and Premium-only content in GT Sport. Depending on how robust the editor is, I can finally create cars that truly feel my own, in the franchise that got me into the genre. One of my favourite things to do in GT or FM is to turn off the HUD and just lap the 'Ring at around 8/10 or so. Doing it in a car that feels mine is even better.

Just imagine if PDI spent the time giving us more race mods instead of cleaning up old assets? That's thrilling to me because I absolutely loved the Race Mods (although presets) in GT5. I want them back for GTS!

I'm still undecided on this. On one hand, I'd like a wider selection of cars, especially considering how heavily GTS skews towards new metal. A curated selection of the Standard cars most-used by the community should get Premium re-dos in GT7, IMO. I'm not a big fan of made-up cars in general, as the reason I play games like GT or FM is to drive real world cars I'd probably never get a chance to in the real world.

On the other hand: PD has always had a knack for the made-up race models. VGT does nothing for me outside of a select few (BMW's and Mazda's), but the likes of the Del Sol LM, Cerbera LM, and final-generation Celica Rally Car are some of the most iconic cars in the franchise history to me. The new 4C and F-Type GT3 cars look tasty, and just grounded enough to believe they could see life on a real track's starting grid.

Of course outsourcing is much more expensive. Why else would Microsoft (horrible, greedy Micro$oft) rely so heavily on it? That hundred million dollars they budgeted on Forza 4 wasn't going to spend itself!

There are 2 reasons about PD reluctance to outsource modelling work, that I could think of. From past experiences studying and working with Japanese people, albeit only for short time, I get to learn a lot, their 2 of the working culture, Kaizen and Focus/discipline are very likely the cause.

Kaizen is simply improvement, constant improvement in practice, efficiency and results. Japanese don't treat it as quality control in narrow scope, but also self learning and reflection, in this case, car modeller as an artist who strive for perfection/excellence.

Focus/discipline, the artist often sets a specific field/subject/style/expertise then stick with it throughout the career/forever. My classmate back in college was a Japanese avid photographer, he only use old style analog camera, and take black/white pictures only, and it was his hobby for over 15 years.

I would imagine in PD office, the modellers may have specific skill set, maybe some modeller are focused on head/tail lights, some on body, some on wheel/tires. With Kaizen, the lead modellers may strive for excellence modelling practice, efficiency and result, and they would often learn new things, new method, improvise, and learn from mistakes.
They just don't set goals, achieved it and stop there before setting another goal/receiving reports, like most western work culture do, they keep going for more, which would not be possible if outsourcing.

I used to see these as simply as pride of their work, it maybe true that pride is there, but discipline/focus and Kaizen are some of the culture that made Japanese products well known for quality.

Someday, maybe PD will change their way, like most animation studios in Japan that started outsourcing artist years ago.

Standard only... you get the idea. 75% of the cars in GT6 are Standards.
It's really only ~51% (and if you want to count semi-premium as standard, it's 63%.)
I hope that figure would drop to 0% by the time GT7 comes out.

If the need to just have as many cars as possible outweighs the visual differences, and levels of modeling for one game, than I fail to realize how outsourcing is bad because it produces very slight differences or errors in some models in another game. One is so accepting of major modelling differences in the former, but absolutely chastises the latter company for slight errors.. It's just odd.

If your reason for keeping all the standards is because it gives you a broader range of cars to select from, even with all the graphical errors, then you would think that outsourcing would be A-OK because it will speed up the influx of vehicles and give you a broader range of vehicles to drive.

Still not getting it. You made the claim that outsourcing was more expensive, you can provide the proof.
Here, browse articles to your heart's content.

And by the way, Tor, Microsoft has never been shy about spending some of their vast wealth to garner marketshare in any and all markets by sheer proliferation of product, whether it results in a profit or not. Aside from such efforts as those and Forza, more examples of this are Microsoft Web TV, HD DVD and Surface. And by the way, I absolutely HATE what they did to a perfectly fine service called Hotmail back in saner days. I can hardly wait for Obamacare to be picked up and rehabilitated into MSCare...

Now, about those tears of joy. I raced today in a variety of different cars, though mostly the McLaren MP4, and found a few more races in which the bots were fairly competitive. And it made me very hungry to see this expanded into the higher definition world offered by PS4 with its more powerful architecture. It also made me hope for the possibility of the same sort of offline play as GT6, but better. I doubt the Nurburgring staging is going to result in any more news, other than possibly later builds of the game with certain elements improved.

I find it hard to believe that the only offline play in GT Sport is going to be racing school, and single races in Arcade Mode. It really seems that for Kaz to focus almost entirely on an online eSports model for GTS, he's going to be abandoning the entire foundation and history of his game for the iRacing model, minus the crazy expense. It seems inconceivable that he would make a game for such a lesser segment of the Gran Turismo fanbase. I think it's safe to say that less than half of GT's typical 10 million customers would want such a situation. Maybe as little as 20% of them. I'm expecting that in the E3 show, GT Sport will be further explained, and some sort of offline play in the usual GT style is going to be available, other than that Arcade thing. If nothing else, that Event Maker concept of mine would be more than enough to keep most of us racing till GT7 showed up. And this would bring forth epic praising and tears of joy to my eyes. ;)

I suppose the thing to do is to keep posting, "Offline single player gaming please, Kaz, pretty please."

It's really only ~51% (and if you want to count semi-premium as standard, it's 63%.)
By golly, you're right. I forgot how many Premium cars were added to GT6. 447 Premiums and 642 Standards, with an additional 152 (?!) Semi-Premiums. I had no idea that many had been improved. It gives me hope for a good car and track list in GT7.

Last edited:
Back