GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
AL.jpg I STOPPED IN FOR A BITE LAST NIGHT COURTESY OF THE OLD GOAT :cheers: SORRY YOU MISSED IT CORY

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:
Gr.X - DALLARA SF19 - (100x100) - Tires: RM
Gr.4 - Mono Brand - (100x100) - Tires: RH
N200 - BMW M3 1989 - (100x100) - Tires: SS (Tune Open) (PS3)

Race and Track conditions:
Whether: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 10 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: ON Weak
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

Goodwood + N200
4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
PS3 - Bellow there is a link as SAMPLE of a tuning for the N200. The use of this tune is your entire responsibility.

Last edited:
Wednesday Night Geezers Turkey Trot Open. Start at Maggiore Center x 8 laps in the Toyota S-FR Racing Concept N400. No tune. RM. I will then pick someone to pick A Car, track, laps, etc. Ending at BB Raceway and Bluemoon, Gr2. Slap yo mama crash fest. Lobby opens 6:30 central. First race at 6:45 central. PS: every car 100/100. That is all...for now

Wednesday Night Geezers Turkey Trot Open. Start at Maggiore Center x 8 laps in the Toyota S-FR Racing Concept N400. No tune. RM. I will then pick someone to pick A Car, track, laps, etc. Ending at BB Raceway and Bluemoon, Gr2. Slap yo mama crash fest. Lobby opens 6:30 central. First race at 6:45 central. PS: every car 100/100. That is all...for now
Sounds like a FINE Geezers 'n Friends Night Before Turkey Day Roast'n a tha tires to me padner! Like many of you we have kids supposed to be showing up "sometime" tomorrow eve so when they get here I'll of course have to bring my time with you fine gentlemen to an end, collect my Wheel of Fortune hotrod and log off. See you guys tomorrow eve!

Sounds like a FINE Geezers 'n Friends Night Before Turkey Day Roast'n a tha tires to me padner! Like many of you we have kids supposed to be showing up "sometime" tomorrow eve so when they get here I'll of course have to bring my time with you fine gentlemen to an end, collect my Wheel of Fortune hotrod and log off. See you guys tomorrow eve!
Have a Great Thanksgiving Day John and to the rest of my Geezers

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:
Gr.1 - One Make - (100x100) - Tires: RM
Gr.3 - One Make - (100x100) - Tires: RH
N400 - RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 (100x100) - Tires: SS (update 1.5)

Race and Track conditions:
Whether: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 10 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: ON Weak
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

Sardegna B + N400
4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Anyone get the Hamilton DLC? Impressions?

I’m away at the moment, but looking forward to diving into the challenge when I return. :cheers:
For me nordschleife will be impossible. To get Gold let alone Diamond lol. Rest are really good. Hamilton did these a year and half ago. Braking points are so different now, you have to brake 50/75 yards earlier from his points anyways. Lots of fun.

Back