GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Fellow Geezers, friends off Geezers,, you MUST take a listen to these kids. They're students of a franchise company called "School of Rock". This particular song my not be your cup a tea BUT the talent is OFF THE CHARTS AWESOME! Check out some of their other songs,, they KILL the music (that's ment in a GOOD way!)

upload_2019-11-3_9-22-19.png
upload_2019-11-3_9-22-19.jpeg

Luiz, this morning I saw a part of what you broadcast yesterday on our races and I noticed your game equipment in the box. It seems to me of a high standard, with what do you drive?
Cory, with these super-fast machines I struggle sweating even now that it's cold! But any little car never demanding?
Does daylight saving time end even for you Americans?

Luiz, this morning I saw a part of what you broadcast yesterday on our races and I noticed your game equipment in the box. It seems to me of a high standard, with what do you drive?
Cory, with these super-fast machines I struggle sweating even now that it's cold! But any little car never demanding?
Yes, we have set our clocks back one hour, 0200 is now 0100hrs on a 24 hour clock.

It's a Fanatec elite with mclaren wheel and inverted pedals plus handbrake and shifter. :cheers:

With Steve going outside for a "Fag" and Gerhart being Dutch reminded me of cute story a customer told about his time in the war. He was part of the force that liberated Holland, he was in the British army, he and his best buddy loved going to the movies and went all the time, they nickname themselves "Flickers". So they were part of the army that liberated Arnhem, after they were on R&R in Arnhem, they went around telling the dutch people there are Flickers and please call us that and was asking are there any Flicker Houses open and lets have a Fag. So about a week later a dutchman told them what Flickers (Flikkers in dutch) in dutch means Queers. Him and this buddy laugh so hard as they thought the dutch people must of thought they liberated by Queers.

Last edited:
With Steve going outside for a "Fag" and Gerhart being Dutch reminded me of cute story a customer told about his time in the war. He was part of the force that liberated Holland, he was in the British army, he and his best buddy loved going to the movies and went all the time, they nickname themselves "Flickers". So they were part of the army that liberated Arnhem, after they were on R&R in Arnhem, they went around telling the dutch people there are Flickers and please call us that and was asking are there any Flicker Houses open and lets have a Fag. So about a week later a dutchman told them what Flickers (Flikkers in dutch) in dutch means Queers. Him and this buddy laugh so hard as they thought the dutch people must of thought they liberated by Queers.

Another story involving Canada and the Netherlands and WWII. Last year during my holidays in Canada, I met this 95 year old, very kind man in the street of a small Ontario town. His name was Jimmy. He asked where I was from. Holland. He then told me that he'd participated in Operation Market Garden and fough both in Germany and in Holland together with his brother. His brother was killed in Germany and buried in Oosterbeek. I was moved by the matter of fact way he told me his story. I made a mental note to visit that cemetery in the near future. And of course I did that. I was the only one visiting, partly because of the torrential rain we had that day. It made me sad seeing all these graves and names of young men.

i made some photographs that day. https://www.flickr.com/photos/105223332@N02/albums/72157686078344856/

Another story involving Canada and the Netherlands and WWII. Last year during my holidays in Canada, I met this 95 year old, very kind man in the street of a small Ontario town. His name was Jimmy. He asked where I was from. Holland. He then told me that he'd participated in Operation Market Garden and fough both in Germany and in Holland together with his brother. His brother was killed in Germany and buried in Oosterbeek. I was moved by the matter of fact way he told me his story. I made a mental note to visit that cemetery in the near future. And of course I did that. I was the only one visiting, partly because of the torrential rain we had that day. It made me sad seeing all these graves and names of young men.

i made some photographs that day. https://www.flickr.com/photos/105223332@N02/albums/72157686078344856/
I have an uncle who’s farm is a five minute walk from Oosterbeek Cemetery. Been there two or three times. The pictures are how I still remember it. Were in Ontario did you visit? I’m in Oshawa near Toronto.

Last edited:
Geezers and Friends Wednesday Night. Cars available are: N400 Toyota S-FR Racing Concept, Gr4 Volkswagen Scirocco, Gr3 Subaru WRX, Gr 2 Honda Epson NSX ‘08. Start with the Volkswagen @ Bluemoon Infield B x6 laps, RM, no tune, boost weak. You know the drill after that. End at Bluemoon, Gr2, crash fest..Lobby opens 6:30 central or before. Later ladies....

I have an uncle who’s farm is a five minute walk from Oosterbeek Cemetery. Been there two or three times. The pictures are how I still remember it. Were in Ontario did you visit? I’m in Oshawa near Toronto.
We droge from Niagra to Kingston, do we might have seen you
We droge from Kingston to ‘Tronto’ so we might have past you

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:
Gr. X - Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG - (100x085) - Tires: SS - Tune Open (PS3)
Gr.X - Red Bull Junior - (100 x 100) - Tires: RH
Gr.4 - Any (BoP) - Tires: RH
Gr.3 - Any - (BoP) - Tires RH

Race and Track conditions:
Whether: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start with penalty
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 10 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap with the Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: ON weak
Boost: ON Weak
Slipstream: ON Strong

First Race/Qualify

Goodwood + Mercedes-Benz SEL 6.8 AMG

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
PS3 - Tune will be open, bellow is a link for an example, use it or not

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:
Gr. X - Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG - (100x085) - Tires: SS - Tune Open (PS3)
Gr.X - Red Bull Junior - (100 x 100) - Tires: RH
Gr.4 - Any (BoP) - Tires: RH
Gr.3 - Any - (BoP) - Tires RH

Race and Track conditions:
Whether: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start with penalty
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 10 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap with the Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: ON weak
Boost: ON Weak
Slipstream: ON Strong

First Race/Qualify

Goodwood + Mercedes-Benz SEL 6.8 AMG

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
PS3 - Tune will be open, bellow is a link for an example, use it or not
funny I downloaded a Budweiser livery today for this car lol

Back