GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Wednesday Night Geezers Crash and Bash. PORSCHE And SF19 night. Start in the Gr4 Cayman clubsport at Suzuka x 5 laps. RM. no tune. After that we go to Bluemoon Infield A in the SF19 x 7 laps. RM. Then I’ll pick someone to choose. Lobby opens 6:30 central. First race shortly after. Be there or be square....

Wednesday Night Geezers Crash and Bash. PORSCHE And SF19 night. Start in the Gr4 Cayman clubsport at Suzuka x 5 laps. RM. no tune. After that we go to Bluemoon Infield A in the SF19 x 7 laps. RM. Then I’ll pick someone to choose. Lobby opens 6:30 central. First race shortly after. Be there or be square....
LORD will'n AND the creeks don't rise I intend being there! :sly:. (yeah I know Cory,, I'll explain that this eve :lol:)

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:
Gr.3 - BMW M6 GT3 WALKENHORST MOTORSPORT (100X100) - Tires - RM
Gr.4 - BMW M4 - (100X100) - Tires - RH
N400 - Mazda RX7 RE Amemiya - (100x100) - Tires: SS - Tune Open (PS2)
N200 - Mazda Touring Car - (100x100) - Tires: SM

Race and Track conditions:
Whether: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 10 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: ON Week
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

LAGUNA + N400
4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Tuning is optional, bellow a link of a sample.
PS3 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

This is for Claude. If you’re in the San Diego area, I found a place for you to go Curling. Carlsbad Icetown.

FEF6CFD6-C711-4002-BB0B-F7F8069D227B.jpeg

Geezers Wednesday Night Dribblers. Cars used: Gr1 Dodge SRT Tomahawk VGT, Gr3 Hyundai Genesis, Gr 4 VW Scirocco, Gr4 Ford Mustang. Start in the Scirocco at Alsace x 5 laps. RM. Boost weak. NT. Slip real. Special X and Bluemoon to finish. Lobby opens 6:30 central. First race 15 minutes later. That is all...for now

Turned 60 on the 5th, how do I join this exclusive race group?
Hi ya, our leader [geezer1791] will be getting in touch with you soon. His name is Jerry and he's the eldest Geeer at 80 years young. In the meantime have you seen the first page first two or three posts? Please take a look. We'll be hooking up this Sat morning at 0800 - 0830 for our weekend fun. Headset is highly recommended.

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:
Gr.1 - BoP - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.3 - BoP - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.4 - BoP - Tires: RH - No Tune
N200 - Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 - (100x100) - Tires: SM - Tune: Open (PS2)

Race and Track conditions:
Whether: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 10 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: ON Week
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

Goodwood + N200
4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Tuning is optional, bellow a link of a sample.
PS3 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Last edited:
Turned 60 on the 5th, how do I join this exclusive race group?
Welcome to Geezer Racing, we look forward to racing with you. Please send a FR to GT-RaceAce and EeePee so you can find the Lobby Sat morn and Sun Morn. We start at 8:30am EST both mornings and usually race till Noon. If 8:30 is too early for you please feel free to join in whenever you can. 99% of us use headsets and enjoy the banter as much, if not more, than the racing. We race as clean as we are able and place more value on fun than winning. Looking forward to meeting you.

Latest Posts

Back