GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
I would like to send Cal a message from us all. If you care to write a response to my first email, I'll copy and paste them to a single email to him. Please keep your message easy for him to read. I think he will appreciate our words of encouragement. PM[/QUOTE

Tutti i tuoi amici Geezer ti inviano preghiere e amore e non vedono l'ora di vederti in pista.

I would like to send Cal a message from us all. If you care to write a response to my first email, I'll copy and paste them to a single email to him. Please keep your message easy for him to read. I think he will appreciate our words of encouragement. PM
Just now seeing this note Larry,, likely to late to be included so will only say, "Get Well soon Paolo, we miss you old friend."

Just now seeing this note Larry,, likely to late to be included so will only say, "Get Well soon Paolo, we miss you old friend."
I'll send the note after tomorrow's night races. Both in English and translated Italian. This is what I have so far:

Hello Paolo,

All your friends send these words of support for your recovery.

Gary Corvette - Let him know my prayers, thoughts and best wishes are with him please.
Steve Beech - My thoughts and prayers are with you Paolo, stay strong mate.
Mots - Cal You are in my thoughts and keep it up , stay strong! We need Geezers like You!
Oldgoat - Cal, keep getting better. We need you back on the track. Get well
Luiz Frota (GT-raceAce) - Paolo, best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
Mwerte - Hope your recovery is quick, complete, and helped along by some really awesome pain medication.
Geezer1791 - Tutti i tuoi amici Geezer ti inviano preghiere e amore e non vedono l'ora di vederti in pista.
Oldboy 1943 – Paolo, get well soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Daduce 1947 - Get Well soon Paolo, we miss you old friend.
Pepper Mallard – Paolo. Racing without you on the weekend is not the same. We need you back on the track!

Geezers Wednesday Night Fix. Cars we will be using: Gr3 Aston Martin DBR9 GT ‘10...Gr X Mini-Cooper Clubman VGT...Gr4 Lancer Evo Final. Start with the Aston@ Maggiore GP x 5 laps. RM. NT. Boost weak. Slip real. Bluemoon finale. Lobby opens at 6:30 central. I will open work permitting .......Later lads..

Ohh my!! I found the perfect solution for those pesky monkeys Luiz. Build this, install one by an open window, tempt them with one of those bananna sandwich's and WA-LAH,, they'll get the message to stay away from your open windows!

John seen this before. It shouldn’t make me laugh as much as it does. But 4 minutes of watching squirrels being launched is pretty funny to me. lol

Ohh my!! I found the perfect solution for those pesky monkeys Luiz. Build this, install one by an open window, tempt them with one of those bananna sandwich's and WA-LAH,, they'll get the message to stay away from your open windows!

LOL, I would love to do that but they are protected animals...My apartment is 50 feet above the ground and I would end up in jail

Geezers Wednesday Night Fix. Cars we will be using: Gr3 Aston Martin DBR9 GT ‘10...Gr X Mini-Cooper Clubman VGT...Gr4 Lancer Evo Final. Start with the Aston@ Maggiore GP x 5 laps. RM. NT. Boost weak. Slip real. Bluemoon finale. Lobby opens at 6:30 central. I will open work permitting .......Later lads..
Sorry Scott, I moved my plants into the green house this week and I need to monitor the heaters and other systems make sure the plants are warm and comfy............:cheers::cheers::cheers::banghead::gtpflag:

Ok Rick, plants / Geezer racing hummmmm? Priorities priorities - I hope those plants are worth the sacrifice you had to make.
Just a follow up to my note about making sure dem 'mater plants are comfy,, you really did miss out on a FUN FILLED eve of racing. Car choices were awesome and there was a ton of good humored Geezer laughing out loud! See you when you can pardner

Back