GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Below is the reply from Paolo's son.

Hi I am Tommaso, Paolo's son, I am writing on behalf of my father to thank everyone for the messages that have given him enormous pleasure.
Unfortunately my father is still not well because of a series of complications, but fortunately he is now improving and I hope that he will be able to answer personally and return to play as soon as possible.

Thanks again for being close to him and best regards.

Tommaso

Last edited:
Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:
Gr.3 - BoP - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.4 - BoP - Tires: RH - No Tune
N500 - Millage car of the week - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
Gr.X - Mercedes 300 SEL 6.8 '71 - (100x85) - Tires: RM - Tune: Open (PS2)

Race and Track conditions:
Whether: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 10 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: ON Week
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify
Laguna + Gr.X

4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Tuning is optional, bellow a link of a sample.
PS3 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Time stamp

image.jpg

Geezers Wednesday Night Gr.3..Start at Dragon Trail Seaside in the Porsche 911 ‘17. RM. NT. BW. NO BOP. Slip real x5 laps. After that I will choose someone to pick car, track, tires, laps etc. lobby opens 6:30 central. I will have to bail at 2100 hrs due to work issues. Later lads...

It’s been a pretty good week. Finish 5th out of 24,000 in the Go Kart time trial. Just couldn’t get the last sector. At least 20 times I was +- .010 on the leader time at the third sector time. Only to fk up over and over lol

Attachments

• D292825F-E51A-4B13-8ACB-1D98B2FDE855.png
    D292825F-E51A-4B13-8ACB-1D98B2FDE855.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 12
Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:
Gr.2 - Epson NSX '08 - (100x100) - Tires: RM - No tune
Gr.4 - BoP - Tires: RH - No tune
N500 - Millage car of the week - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
N300 - BMW M3 COUPE '03 - (100x100) - Tires: SS - Tune: Open (PS2)

Race and Track conditions:
Whether: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 10 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: ON Week
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify
Autodromo Lago Maggiore - East + N300

4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Tuning is optional, bellow a link of a sample.
PS3 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

IMG_0002.JPG
Prepare for the worst, things could get really messy. Just in! Two tons of high quality smooth river rocks, just the right texture for complete comfortable cleaning. All sizes available, first come first served. For the grown man to the small child choose the family selection. Two each: extra large, large, medium, petite. Easy to handle and place right where needed. Attractive display table available for extra charge. Comes complete with cleaning instructions. Warning! do not use the dish washer. Poopasarus Inc.

View attachment 900423 Prepare for the worst, things could get really messy. Just in! Two tons of high quality smooth river rocks, just the right texture for complete comfortable cleaning. All sizes available, first come first served. For the grown man to the small child choose the family selection. Two each: extra large, large, medium, petite. Easy to handle and place right where needed. Attractive display table available for extra charge. Comes complete with cleaning instructions. Warning! do not use the dish washer. Poopasarus Inc.
Hahaha that’s Hilarious

Last edited:
Geezers, I am currently up to my arse in the Covin-19 mess. I was going to host The Wednesday Night Carona Beer Virus Open. I was going to start in the N400 Toyota SFR ‘16 racing concept@ Suzuka Short x 7 laps. RM. After that choose someone to pick car, track, tires, etc. But due to the ever changing reality that we currently are facing, I need someone to step up and host. If and when I get home( the situation is constantly changing) I hope to join. I cannot promise I will be able to open a room. Thanks in advance... Goat

Back