GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Wednesday night racing - room opens 7:15PM EDT

Group X Ferrari 330 '67 tuned if you want We'll use something else if someone doesn't have the car.
N 200 one make SH - SS
Group 3 one make - RH
Group 4 BOP SS or RH

Fourth place chooses car and track.
Damage weak, penalties weak. Fuel and tire wear will be 7 / 7

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:

Gr.2 - One Make - Xanavi Nismo GT-R - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
Gr.3 - One Make - Z4 BMW- (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
Gr.4 - BoP - Tires: RH - No Tune
N700 - Chevy Nova 1967 - (100X100) - Tires: RS - Tune Open
N300 - One Make - Tires: SS - No tune

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: off
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

N700 @ Blue Moon (NASCAR TYPE) (Laps: 12 - Grid: Rolling Start - Fuel: 8x - Tires: 7x) - For this race only

4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Hey Luiz ,nice video .Let us know how the installation goes .Nice box cutter :lol:
All went sweet, easy easy, transfered all data and games from ps4 that are compatible, no trauma. No need for fisical media. Saturday i'll be hosting in the PS5. But there are issues. Not enough usb ports on the front of the console and no digital audio port

Last edited:
Saturday Geezer Races

Cars:

Gr.2 - One Make - Petronas Tom's SC430 2008 - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
Gr.4 - One Make - Nissan GTR - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
Gr.3 - BoP - Tires: RH - No Tune
N400 - One Make - Tires: SS - No tune

Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.

First Race/Qualify

N400 S-FR Racing Concept 2016 @ Barcelona

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

598EF1E3-1F14-4926-A3BA-0150C8FACD01.jpeg

Around the Ring. First place. Big money. :dunce:

N100 car against N500.

:sly:👍

Last edited:
Geezer racing tonight 7:30 ET.

Another night with no particular cars or tracks. We have a visitor, so I haven't had time for driving.

P.M.
I'll be there. Thanksgiving is a bust thanks to you know what so don't need to prepare for our usual FULL HOUSE of family. I hate that they cannot visit but what ya gonna do... I know, get a lift in our spirits by hang'n out with our geezer buds 'cause they're just as disappointed and need a lift too.

Saturday Geezer Races

Cars:

Gr.2 - One Make - AU TOM'S RC F 2016 - (100x100) - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.3 - One Make - PORSCHE 911 RSR 2017 - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
Gr.4 - One MakeB - Aston Martin Vantage - Tires: RH - No Tune
N200 - One Make - Honda S2000 - Tires: SM - No tune

First Race/Qualify

N200 - Honda S2000 @ Goodwood

See ya there!

Last edited:
Dear Geezers and countless others,

It is with profound sadness I tell you all our Founder of the Geezer Club - Geezer1791 (AKA Jerry) - has passed away. He died of a heart attack in his recliner. I received a call today from his daughters notifying me. His creation on June 6, 2014 has brought many of us together for hours of enjoyment and real friendship. A remarkable group of people from all parts of the world. I am truly heartbroken, and I know we will all miss him greatly. Cheers for a life well lived!

Pepper Mallard

Last edited:

It is with profound sadness I tell you all our Founder of the Geezer Club - Geezer1791 (AKA Jerry) - has passed away. He died of a heart attack in his recliner. I received a call today from his daughters notifying me. His creation has brought many of us together for hours of enjoyment and real friendship. A remarkable group of people from all parts of the world. I am truly heartbroken, and I know we will all miss him greatly.

Pepper Mallard
So much sadness. May God comfort your family and have you in his arms. We will miss your sharp mind and your acid and accurate mood and jokes. Rest in peace my friend

Last edited:

It is with profound sadness I tell you all our Founder of the Geezer Club - Geezer1791 (AKA Jerry) - has passed away. He died of a heart attack in his recliner. I received a call today from his daughters notifying me. His creation on June 6, 2014 has brought many of us together for hours of enjoyment and real friendship. A remarkable group of people from all parts of the world. I am truly heartbroken, and I know we will all miss him greatly. Cheers for a life well lived!

Pepper Mallard
Thank you Peter, it must have been very difficult to type this message of loss and sadness to us, we appreciate and Thank you Sir for doing so. We will miss our old friend so much. We honor him each time we gather together to share a few hours, Thank you Jerry. Rest in Eternal and Blessed Peace Friend, as we told you the last time we heard your voice just a few days ago,, Adios and take care old buddy,, we'll see you soon.

Bloody hell, that was not the news I wanted to read on getting out of bed this morning, still in my dressing gown having a coffee. I was not here at the start of this terrific group that Jerry created. I have never found any club that has great racing along with the camaraderie and the fun that we all share during our get togethers. "No man left behind", what a great motto and something that will always stay with me when I think of Jerry. He was a top man. R.I.P Jerry

I must say that I always smiled when I looked at Jerry's paint job, not the colours I would put together haha. Not sure of the reason for those colours, maybe Pete knows, colours that meant something to him or just a laugh?

Today I am going to race in those colours if that's ok and for anyone else who wants too, but cannot skin, I will put them on the share feed.

Luiz...could you change the GR4 to one make please?

I must say that I always smiled when I looked at Jerry's paint job, not the colours I would put together haha. Not sure of the reason for those colours, maybe Pete knows, colours that meant something to him or just a laugh?

Today I am going to race in those colours if that's ok and for anyone else who wants too, but cannot skin, I will put them on the share feed.

Luiz...could you change the GR4 to one make please?
Done. V8 Vantage Gr4

Back