GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Wednesday night racing:
No tuning

N100 (It will be fun - you'll see) Mazda Demio XD Touring SH. Every other race tracks: Brands Indy, Sardegna C, BB raceway
Start at BB - 8 laps

Group 2 one make

Group 4 BOP

7:15 PM ET room opens

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:

Gr.2 - One Make - Epson NSX - 2008 - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
Gr.3 - One Make - Z4 BMW- (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
Gr.4 - BoP - Tires: RH - No Tune
N200 - One Make - Tires: SM - No tune

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: off
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

N200 Clio V6 @ Goodwood

4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Won this

AC648F7C-1CE4-4C91-9A68-84CE3E1D8BEB.jpeg

Bought another and knocked it down to 78% power. Raced at Seaside chicane death versus N1000 cars in the Premium Sports Lounge.

3A8D5F27-7F07-4B3E-8FEA-E0031D0593B3.jpeg

Fellas,,you WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!!

As you watch, think about everything that went into making that thing stay straight, no wheel wobble to not falling apart from the G's to slowing it down. Note there is ZERO aero and nothing to help the pilot stay aboard but sheer forearm and grip strength. THIS IS AMAZING!

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:

Gr.1 - One Make - (100x100) - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.4 - One Make - Megane Trophy '11 - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
Gr.3 - BoP - Tires: RH - No Tune
N300 - One Make - Tires: SS - No tune

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: off
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

N300 GR Supra RZ '19 @ Barcelona

4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

My whole family came down with Covid19 two weeks now, my wife had it first, then I came down with it, daughter and son in law had mild symptoms And grandson’s had no symptoms. Today is the first day in 13 days I don’t have a fever the sh**s achyness, no energy at all. starting to feel better, they extended my isolation five days to the 24th now. Friend of the wife got it from us too. It’s something you don’t want.

Last edited:
My whole family came down with Covid19 two weeks now, my wife had it first, then I came down with it, daughter and son in law had mild symptoms And grandson’s had no symptoms. Today is the first day in 13 days I don’t have a fever the sh**s achyness, no energy at all. starting to feel better, they extended my isolation five days to the 24th now. Friend of the wife got it from us too. It’s something you don’t want.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you recover soon, we are waiting for you.

OMG Gary! We're sorry you and so many family and friends contracted that ugly virus and had to go thru the symptoms. That must have been tough but thank GOD you were able to fight it and survive. We've wondered why you haven' been playing, now we know and are glad you'll be able to join us again soon. Keep fighting and getting better,, as Luiz said, we'll hold a place for you. GOD Bless and Wishing you the best Christmas possible.

Back