GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
EarlyBird Race
Wednesday Feb 28, 2018.
Lobby 7:30 PM ET

Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
We will try the new Alpine A110 Premiere Edition '17 - N300 - and the SUBARU WRX STI ISLE OF MAN TIME ATTACK CAR 2016 - on the new Blue Moon Bay layout.
Tires = SS/RH - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = light​

Last edited:
I should've known better saw the update. Monza ? Hell ya !
Didn't even think to check the leaderboard for you guys until later.
As it was like having a geezer and exile daily tt
I had a blast just seeing what I could squeeze out of the car.

Hey mate, back from Monza right now :) ... just wanted to tell you, fell in love with that roadrage thingy on the front bumper of your Corvette 👍.

I decided to try a replica of an actual car I have watched race. What do you think ?
AYpvmRJ.jpg

The Audi R8 4.2 FSi Tronic is the car for Saturday morning racing 3 races. Blue moon infield B will start the session. Use race hard tires. We'll also do some laps with a Group3 and perhaps a group1 time permitting. Room opens at 8:30 and we'll do a couple of test starts to weed out the connection issues. Will shoot for a start time of 9:06. The Saturday session is for Geezers that turn 60 some time this year. Our other races are open to all drivers who are friends with the host of the room.

PM

Sunday’s Geezer & QM Exiles races will use the BMW VGT on sports soft tires. Room opens at 8:30 am U.S. ET, racing starts about 9:00 am.

Oh, there may be a surprise guest car thrown in the mix at some point.

Host PSN nordschleife1951

I can't make it tomorrow unfortunately. The snow has cleared so I can get to my planned family lunch that was looking doubtful due to the weather.
Well done for stepping into the breach today, Eric. For those having connection problems I would really recommend setting up a static IP address and open ports for their PS4. It does seem to help and it's not too complicated.

EarlyBird Race
Wednesday Mar. 7, 2018.

Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: oldboy1943)
We will try the new Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A - N300 - and the DeTomaso Pantera '71 - on the Alsace Village (7laps)
Autodromo Monza no chicane (7 laps), WInner's choise, last race at Nordschleife (2 laps)​
Tires = SS - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = light

Hoping that my connection is good enough!

Hello guys, Saturday and Sunday very funny races, tight fights and sweaty victories! all very well.
I was afraid of not making it into the room.
Saturday and Sunday I had many difficulties and I had to try and try again, turn off the PlayStation and on Sunday I also turned off my vodafon router. Luckily with 20/25 minutes of hard work I managed to connect and have fun.
It 's strange because I've never had any problems with anyone in the past months, only in these last 2/3 weeks has become complicated.
I also wanted to ask you if any of you know how the share factory works. I'd like to make brief summaries of Saturday races, instead of photos. Anyway, now that I think about it, I do not know how to publish it.

EarlyBird Race
Wednesday Mar. 7, 2018.

Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: oldboy1943)
We will try the new Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A - N300 - and the DeTomaso Pantera '71 - on the Alsace Village (7laps)
Autodromo Monza no chicane (7 laps), WInner's choise, last race at Nordschleife (2 laps)​
Tires = SS - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = light
Only tried 3 laps t Alssace
Hoping that my connection is good enough!
We do too Claude,, re the Toyota appears to be a fine choice. The trans is good, shifts like a sports car shpuld and on SS tires it handles quite well. Will give the Pantera a go but I'm thinking it will be good as well. Unless something comes up I'm not forseeing I'll see you gents then.

GEEZER NOONER TODAY

I will not be able to host today (3/6) due to last minute family matter.
I hope someone can step in and host today,

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

GEEZER NOONER TODAY

I will not be able to host today (3/6) due to last minute family matter.
I hope someone can step in and host today,

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hi Jerry, Steve stepped up and opened a Geezer lobby for us. :bowdown: I was an hour late (my Wife had a Dr appt). There were only 4 of us but we had a good time 👍👍. Tonight should be a fun eve of Geezer racing. Hope to see as many Geezers as possible join in. :cheers:

Back