GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Hello guys, Saturday and Sunday very funny races, tight fights and sweaty victories! all very well.
I was afraid of not making it into the room.
Saturday and Sunday I had many difficulties and I had to try and try again, turn off the PlayStation and on Sunday I also turned off my vodafon router. Luckily with 20/25 minutes of hard work I managed to connect and have fun.
It 's strange because I've never had any problems with anyone in the past months, only in these last 2/3 weeks has become complicated.
I also wanted to ask you if any of you know how the share factory works. I'd like to make brief summaries of Saturday races, instead of photos. Anyway, now that I think about it, I do not know how to publish it.
Don't feel bad Cal,, not many of us have a clue how to do these "fancy" things on the PC either,, :scared:;)

Morning guys. I'm having a good time here in San Fran. yesterday I met my nephew grandchild. You guys have a good race today.
IMG-20180309-WA0007.jpg

For Sunday’s Geezers & QM Exiles races we will use the Mustang Gr.3 Road Car, the car currently available in the Mileage Exchange. Tires will be RH to begin, may also use RS for some races. Room opens at 8:30 AM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time. Note: daylight savings time starts tonight here.

Host PSN nordschleife1951

:cheers:

Hello, I'm from 1956 and would like to join for some weekend races. I was in touch with @geezer1791 once but I was not able to follow up on that occasion, so I will now send FR's to him and to you. Hope to join, not very fast, no violence, just have respectful fun :cheers:
Francisco
PSN: SERIALF

Hello, I'm from 1956 and would like to join for some weekend races. I was in touch with @geezer1791 once but I was not able to follow up on that occasion, so I will now send FR's to him and to you. Hope to join, not very fast, no violence, just have respectful fun :cheers:
Francisco
PSN: SERIALF
Hello Serialf. The Saturday Geezer races are hosted by PSN Pepper_Mallard, so add him as well. Geez uses the PSN GZR_Geezer1791. I will look for your FR, and maybe see you at the races in the morning. :cheers:

EarlyBird Race
Wednesday Mar. 14, 2018.
Lobby 7:30 PM ET

Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: oldboy1943)
I want to know the difference between the old and the new Alpine
We will try the new Alpine A110 Première Edition '17 - N300 - and the Alpine A100 1600S '72 - N100 - on the Colorado Spring (7laps) Dirt tires.
After those two, we will run the same cars on Alsace Village for 7 laps each
Tires = SS - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = light

Last edited:
Thanks Eric, that little Wankel was too cool and to atually see it functioning was AWESUM! Since apparently MAZDA owns the patent it's clear to see why no other manufaturer can use the design but we wonder why no one has come up with something somewhat similar,,it is so magnificently simple yet so very efficient. It appears the only wear would be the tips of the rotary and the housing,, simplicity, efficiency and engine maintenance design in it's purest form. Those who passed on the engine design wayyyy back when ol man Felix Wankel offered the design really blew it didn't they https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wankel_engine

YES!! And Silverstone. And Le Mans. And Hockenheim. And Monaco. And Imola. And Daytona. And Indy. And COTA.

While we’re at it, how about Trial Mountain, Deep Forest and Grand Valley?

And since it’s running this weekend, Sebring would be a great add also!

Oh, and when is it going to... RAIN ?!?

There's another one that seems to be forgotten ... one of my alltime favorites : El Capitan :bowdown: .

Gents, I have to apologize for dropping out of our Geezer races,, it seems I can run the daily TT's with no eye irritation - most likely because I can stop at any point in the lap and rest the 'ol eyes,, but to run multiple laps makes the 'ol eyes burn like the dickens causing me to bail out. Really thought that if I sit and watch until the final high speed race I could make it,, but alas the same,, had to drop out after only a few laps. I appreciate all the thoughts other Geezers have shared with me as ideas that may help but haven't found anything so far that helps. Yes indeed I've seen an opthimologist (sp) and have asked my optomitrist(sp) but they've found no eye disease or reason for the burning. I'll admit I really have a sleep disorder, can't sleep worth a damn - usually only 1 and a half to 2 hours at a time which very likely is the root cause of my eye issues. I'm working on that one. Anyway, if you see 'ol duce drop out it's for certain NO FAULT of anything on the track,, it's the eye burning. I'm NOT going to quit racing with my good friends in the Geezer club,, NOT NEVER! (that's sum good english eh),, Looking forward to the next races and will try snd grab a short nap before we hop in, buckle up and get it on!!

Well my friend, you are not alone. I keep a bottle of eye drops near mewhilewe race. I add some to my eyes in-between races. We seem to have the same sleep habits. Sleep for a couple of hours, then flop around the rest of the time.
I appreciate your telling us what's going on with you. Anyjthing I can do to help along the way just let me know.

Latest Posts

Back