GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
So sorry for the issues you were having partner. Once you get them sorted pop into any of the chat groups (as long as the 8 player limitations of that group aren't full) and visit as you play any of the games. Oft times as we're doing GTS Missions or what have you, we join in and share information about the game, or just hang out while we're playing. It doesn't need be a race in a lobby to visit. The 8 player limit in chat is a bit of a PITA, but hopefully they'll get that resolved as well. We did see an update post from PSN or PD that they believe they've fixed the "Friends Only" lobbys which will be a big help for the host of our Geezer Club racing - for ANY club or friends only racing. Remember, the club will be continuing our regular racing again Wednesday at 7:15pm and Thursdays at 9am, all our Geezer Club events are Eastern time. Looking forward to seeing you again bud.

I had no problem with the Friends Only feature yesterday, so I assume that is fixed. The "fireside" with Papa, Zona and Stewy yesterday was very informative and time well-spent off track.

Hi guys...I tripped over Gunner in a friends chat room and it reminded me tyo follow the Geezers thread attention thread and see if I might join your races. I'm an ex-snail and currently have been racing and hanging out with the WRS guys. I am planning to open a racing series for all over 55 or 60. It will be longer races and be just for fun. More later. Again Hi! you very well seasoned racers. I just changed me car number to 71...my age. Paul Newman did this after he retired and raced at Lime Rock. I can remember seeing him race his Trans-Am car below. Note the number.
paul-newmans-last-race-car-a-2002-riley-scott-trans-am-chevrolet-corvette_100385388_m.jpg

A Quick Question...What Are Your Gran Turismo Setup Layouts Like? What I Mean Is It Inches, MM or CM...

Im Trying To Look For Two Setups For My GTR Gr3 and Gr4 For Nurburgring And Dragontail But My Layout Page Doesnt Match Others And Especially In Ride Heights And Other Areas, Im In Milli-Metres Were As Others Are In Inches And Totally Different Metric Layout....

Suggestions Would Be Useful On How To Change This, I Need A Base Setup So I Can Get The Feel For It And Tweek Myself But This Is Hindering My Efforts

A Quick Question...What Are Your Gran Turismo Setup Layouts Like? What I Mean Is It Inches, MM or CM...

Im Trying To Look For Two Setups For My GTR Gr3 and Gr4 For Nurburgring And Dragontail But My Layout Page Doesnt Match Others And Especially In Ride Heights And Other Areas, Im In Milli-Metres Were As Others Are In Inches And Totally Different Metric Layout....

Suggestions Would Be Useful On How To Change This, I Need A Base Setup So I Can Get The Feel For It And Tweek Myself But This Is Hindering My Efforts
Here in the US we use inches. The conversion for ride height is 25.4 mm per inch, so multiply our numbers by 25.4. Speed/distance multiply MPH or MILES by 1.61 to get Km/Hr or Km. As far as spring rate is concerned I'd have to research that all over again to figure out the conversions. I've been too busy going through the career area to focus on that right now. Good luck with your setups. P Mallard

Last edited:
:grumpy::gtpflag:perhaps one day there will be a Geezlings - vs- GeezersI guess I'm out then, I'll be 59 in December, a GT freak since the original game.... I'll have to start a group & maybe call it Junior Geezers....
Hi there gear1420, we know a few other fellas just like yourself who are approaching 60 who we call (with a smile :) 'caus we GEEZERS were there awhile ago) "geezlings"👍👍. Perhaps you can organize a club of GTP-GEEZLINGS, :cheers:

Will you allow a 58 10/12ths year old spectator? I'm out driving a truck during the week and might get home this weekend.... I've only played GTS the Saturday & Sunday after the game came out but managed a level 16 through all the game bugs & glitches.. in just those 2 days...

Not my call, but I would think that if race participants [& chat number] are below the room number allowed, that spectators would be welcome...once the race has started.

Hi geezers,
last Saturday I had problems connecting and I could not get in the race.
I hope I can do it tomorrow. I bought it all last week and do not know the tracks, the cars and my new g29 needs setup .....
I do not understand how to ever write my first and last name in the list and on the car my nickname. Mysteries of the technique !

Since I won't make it home until next weekend, maybe more bug issues will be addressed in GTS. I play PG2 and since the 2.0 update, it's just great. I am planning on bringing my 2nd PS4 next time so I can use it at the occasional motel room when I'm out for more than a week, there's good wifi & I'll bring GTS & PG2

Has a track and a car been selected for Saturday's 8:30 am et race?
Hello D,

We choose from a list of tracks at the end of each race. Tomorrow will include Blue Moon 1,2, Dragon 1,2, Northern isle, Maggiore, Interlagos, Willow streets, Brands Hatch Indy, Suzuka East. As for cars, we'll have racing in N300, N400, GT4. Since racers are still collecting cars, we'll go with BOP on this weekend. Usually we choose one car to go with the whole session except for the last race. This Saturday will be an exception. The Friends only Room may be open early so check to see if it is. You might need to send me a friend request to get into the room so please do so. Pepper_Mallard is the name. There is an underscore in the middle. See you in the morning and we hope to get to race the entire session, last week was cut short with connection issues. P Mallard

Hello D,

We choose from a list of tracks at the end of each race. Tomorrow will include Blue Moon 1,2, Dragon 1,2, Northern isle, Maggiore, Interlagos, Willow streets, Brands Hatch Indy, Suzuka East. As for cars, we'll have racing in N300, N400, GT4. Since racers are still collecting cars, we'll go with BOP on this weekend. Usually we choose one car to go with the whole session except for the last race. This Saturday will be an exception. The Friends only Room may be open early so check to see if it is. You might need to send me a friend request to get into the room so please do so. Pepper_Mallard is the name. There is an underscore in the middle. See you in the morning and we hope to get to race the entire session, last week was cut short with connection issues. P Mallard

You guys have fun! I'm missing racing with you and hope to get the ps4 by the end of the year.

hey geezers, will hook up one of these mornings. My initial disappointment with the ffb inSport was fixed with update 1.03 so I'm much happier now. Still hate this grinding for cash and cars even tho i know theres tricks for fast cash .... its still a PITA
Anyhoo see ya out there

Back