GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Hi Guys. The room will be open at 8.00 US ET on today for Geezers, QM'S and friends. Hopefully we can get a start 09.00, (14.00 UK)

We will use the GR2 Honda Raybrig today.

We start at Dragon Trail Gardens for 8 laps. Race mediums (subject to change once we are in the room) no boost, and no pit stops. Choice of next track is with the last finisher. Last race of the day will be the F1500 at Blue Moon for 29 laps.

EarlyBird
Wednesday July 25th, 2018

Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET
Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Audi TT Coupe 2014 - Start Track: Dragon Trail Seaside, the winner decides next track.
Tires = SS - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = none - Boost = weak - Fuel = ON - Tires = ON
Then we will move to Blue Moon raceway for 4 races of 5 laps. We will use Gr2 any.​

EarlyBird
Wednesday July 25th, 2018

Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET
Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Audi TT Coupe 2014 - Start Track: Dragon Trail Seaside, the winner decides next track.
Tires = SS - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = none - Boost = weak - Fuel = ON - Tires = ON
Then we will move to Blue Moon raceway for 4 races of 5 laps. We will use Gr2 any.​

I’ll be there as soon as I finish FIA slot #2
Qualified 4th :bowdown:

Last edited:
Tomorrow when you leave for the first race I should have already arrived to the island of Elba and I will enjoy a nice dip in the blue sea to your health! :cheers: :D
Yesterday afternoon I could not resist and I did 10/15 rounds with the F40 at Le Mans.
My best time was 4.07.0 a good 7 seconds from the best of my region (4.00 x). I wanted to watch her replays and, contrary to me, for him no penalty for cuts or rubbing on the walls. Also in straight his F40 arrived at 312 kmh shortly after half, while mine at 307 after the second Cichane.
I say this just to talk, but it seems to me that many people play with a different GTS than mine. :D

Tomorrow when you leave for the first race I should have already arrived to the island of Elba and I will enjoy a nice dip in the blue sea to your health! :cheers: :D
Yesterday afternoon I could not resist and I did 10/15 rounds with the F40 at Le Mans.
My best time was 4.07.0 a good 7 seconds from the best of my region (4.00 x). I wanted to watch her replays and, contrary to me, for him no penalty for cuts or rubbing on the walls. Also in straight his F40 arrived at 312 kmh shortly after half, while mine at 307 after the second Cichane.
I say this just to talk, but it seems to me that many people play with a different GTS than mine. :D
You know you can tune these cars, right?

In case you didn't catch it
The new update has changed fuel mileage and tire dynamics
Now it's off to learn the new track(s),
Sunday's race we will be starting there, the big one of the three
Still will be Steve's rules, no pits, no boost or ghost, mild penalties.
I was thinking of the new GR 3 car that came with the upload.
So get the spray cans out :)

In case you didn't catch it
The new update has changed fuel mileage and tire dynamics
Now it's off to learn the new track(s),
Sunday's race we will be starting there, the big one of the three
Still will be Steve's rules, no pits, no boost or ghost, mild penalties.
I was thinking of the new GR 3 car that came with the upload.
So get the spray cans out :)
Guess I missed the gr3 car. What is it?

The Ford GT LM II
The daily, now weekly, race C
Though we'll be on RM's
Took it to the new track - as did the aliens,, I was happy to get around it in the 3:40's,, they were in the 3:20's! WOW!
Also and on the NEW cars,, like many of you I was soo looking forward to the new F1,, daymn, now I'm sooo disappointed, how could the screw that car up so badly. the sound is almost disgusting and the transmission,,, WTF is up with that transmission!?? I tried it with the standard trans, the custom trans, fiddled around with the LSD, tried a number of things and there was a difference but yet - the same, cannot use compression and the shifting is - - the only word I can come up with is lazy. I took the F1 to the new pro challenge GP Nurburg as well as the new track,, the car will snap hook at weird times and with absolutely no warning,, so disappointing. Yeah,, we hated the Senna F1 at first in GT6 too, but finally we found a way to make that car managable.. Hopefully someone will discover the secret to make that car fun,, hopefully.

Back