GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Steve told me on Friday what he wanted for a car
Mini gr X - so get the airbrush going
RS, no pits, cut through penalty - light and no boost
First track - my choice Yamagiwa combined
Room opens 8am est, first race ? 9 or sooner :)
First and last =car and track choice
Absolutely awesome racing today gents!! :cheers: Thanks much JR, GR8 choice that Clubman 👍:)👍

Anybody know of any group for the not quite 60 old men?
How not quite are you? You are certainly welcome to hang out here. The only race we have for 60 and over is the Saturday morning race. All other events are not age limited although most that participate are 60 and over. There are pilots that join that are much less than 60. Other events are Sunday 8:30 am EDT, Wednesday evening 7:30 PM EDT, and I think Thursday around noon.

P Mallard

Thanks pmallard! will be 55 in a few months. I would def be interested in racing, conversing and commiserating with people who generally run clean and closer in age group. Mistakes happen but what is with these people who think the race is won in first turn of the race start and coming in from last! lol. Not sure if they are racing or bowling.

Thanks pmallard! will be 55 in a few months. I would def be interested in racing, conversing and commiserating with people who generally run clean and closer in age group. Mistakes happen but what is with these people who think the race is won in first turn of the race start and coming in from last! lol. Not sure if they are racing or bowling.
I’m 56. I race with these guys on Wednesday and Sunday. Great group

EarlyBird
Wednesday July 11th, 2018
Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET
Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Pick any Gr.4 car. We will use reverse tracks only. Start Track: Dragon Trail Seaside 2, the winner decides next reverse track.
Tires = RH - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = none - Boost = weak - Fuel = ON - Tires = ON
Then we will move to BB raceway for 4 races of 5 laps. We will use Red Bull Junior.​

EarlyBird

Pick any Gr.4 car. We will use reverse tracks only. Start Track: Dragon Trail Seaside 2, the winner decides next reverse track.
Tires = RH - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = none - Boost = weak - Fuel = ON - Tires = ON
Then we will move to BB raceway for 4 races of 5 laps. We will use Red Bull Junior.​

Be there after FIA :cheers:
Can’t wait to show ya all my new livery on the GR4 Viper

Last edited:
EarlyBird

Looking forward to some fun racing.

GoodWood is Back. Live on Yutube.

ferrari gw.jpg

Sunday Geezer & Friends
I've been kicking around the idea of an oldie but goodie
The road cars - it's been awhile since we did these. The racing was always fun.
Start off with RM's, no boost, cut thru penalty on light, no pits (Steve's room)

8:00 a.m. EST (usual)
I think there are a total of 5 different cars. They're bout in the same place as the paint and wheels.

EarlyBird

Looking forward to racing with you all. No racing this week as I am away at a wedding. Looking forward to next week!

Sunday Geezer & Friends
I've been kicking around the idea of an oldie but goodie
The road cars - it's been awhile since we did these. The racing was always fun.
Start off with RM's, no boost, cut thru penalty on light, no pits (Steve's room)

8:00 a.m. EST (usual)
I think there are a total of 5 different cars. They're bout in the same place as the paint and wheels.
Thanks JR,, todays racing was awesum! We had 11 drivers for 3 or 4 races and it was alot of fun. The last Gr2 racing at Blue Moon was off the charts a BLAST!! :cheers: Looking forward to the next time we run those cars. 👍👍

EarlyBird
Wednesday July 18th, 2018

We will use Audi R8 LMS (Gr3) . Start Track: Dragon Trail Garden, the winner decides next track.
Last race on BB, with the same car.

r8.jpg

EarlyBird
Wednesday July 18th, 2018

We will use Audi R8 LMS (Gr3) . Start Track: Dragon Trail Garden, the winner decides next track.
Last race on BB, with the same car.

View attachment 752111
Ohh yeah!! That Audi rocks!👍👍:cheers:

Back