GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
EarlyBird
Wednesday September 19, 2018
Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET

Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Mini Cooper S 1965 - Full power (level 3), lower weight (level 3)- Open Tune - No Bop - Tires SS - 3 races - Miyabi - Suzuka East - Red Bull
Gr4 Any - Panorama - Dragon Seaside - St Croix B
Tires = RH - BoP = ON - Tuning = Open - Damage = none - Boost = weak - Fuel = ON - Tires = ON
Then we will move to Blue Moon raceway for 4 races of 6 laps, car to decide.
This is a tuning suggestion only

We are driving the ford raptors, every track, strong booze, low profile tires with 7 psi in front and 3 psi in rears. Dead deer in the bed of truck optional for downforce. 4 beer minimum to race tonight. Good luck!!

That’s halarious :D :cheers:

EarlyBird
Wednesday September 19, 2018
Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET

Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Mini Cooper S 1965 - Full power (level 3), lower weight (level 3)- Open Tune - No Bop - Tires SS - 3 races - Miyabi - Suzuka East - Red Bull
Gr4 Any - Panorama - Dragon Seaside - St Croix B
Tires = RH - BoP = ON - Tuning = Open - Damage = none - Boost = weak - Fuel = ON - Tires = ON
Then we will move to Blue Moon raceway for 4 races of 6 laps, car to decide.
This is a tuning suggestion only

I’m definitely into driving that Mini Cooper, thank you Luiz :cheers:

first of all, I have to apologize to Olphart for last week's crash! be patient, sometimes I get distracted. :bowdown:
Then I join the others to thank Steve and Pepper for the excellent afternoons (for me ...) that offer us every week. Guaranteed fun! 👍
Regarding the boost, yes or no, for me it's the same, I think maybe the short races should be without boost but I'm fine with the boost too. I accept the decisions of the majority.
For Sunday I hope to have the money to buy the red bull, I have never driven it and I hope not to make disasters! :D
great races with the Mini, Luiz !!

Back