GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Saturday Geezer race 4WD group 4. Three cars to use: Atenza, Huracan, GT-R. race hard tires, Fuel and tire wear on. Room open 8:30 am EST. Blue Moon - Purple team against Yellow team. Yellow is Y3 if possible. Cars are to be painted solid colors with no decals - number and name allowed.

P.M.

Geezers and Friends Races.

Good morning chaps. Room open 08.00 EST, 13.00 UK. Racing starting 1 hour after.

GR3 today: Hyundai Genesis, Aston Martin Vantage, McLaren 650S.

Single make racing first 4 races. BoP off (100% power and weight). 2nd place picks car.

Then BoP on and race any of the three choices.

Last place today chooses track. Lake Maggiore West to start

Last edited:
If any of the exiles or geezer's are interested, I will open a room Tuesday evening at 21.00 CET proposing two GR.3 races on Lago Maggiore GP.
The first 20 minutes, 6.10 sunny sunrise, the second 40 minutes, 5.00 sunny dawn. Real damages, high penalties etc. only tc and abs allowed. 6x tires consumption, 3x petrol.
The second race with 51 liters of petrol at the start.

Guess this sums me up lol

Attachments

• 465AC04D-1D5D-4795-897C-F086508F37AB.jpeg
    465AC04D-1D5D-4795-897C-F086508F37AB.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 15
Geezers and Friends. Wednesday night. No bitchin or gritchin edition. N400. Start at Maggiore center for 8 laps using the Toyota S-FR racing concept ‘16. Max Power at 349. Race medium. Other cars tonight are: Audi R8 4.2 ‘07. Max power 414. RM. Porsche 911 GT3(997)’09. Max power 428. RM. Learn em, love em cuz that’s what we’re racing. Room opens 6:30 central. First race at 7:00 sharp. Team racing at blue moon Gr2. Have a purple and a yellow car.

Geezers and Friends. Wednesday night. No bitchin or gritchin edition. N400. Start at Maggiore center for 8 laps using the Toyota S-FR racing concept ‘16. Max Power at 349. Race medium. Other cars tonight are: Audi R8 4.2 ‘07. Max power 414. RM. Porsche 911 GT3(997)’09. Max power 428. RM. Learn em, love em cuz that’s what we’re racing. Room opens 6:30 central. First race at 7:00 sharp. Team racing at blue moon Gr2. Have a purple and a yellow car.
Allright Scott. Way to go, but what is gritchin? :confused:

Update,, well they gave us another. Can't say I'm all that overjoyed with the cars or the Xtrak but I suppose there'll be some who will really enjoy sitting there,, foot firmly planted to the floor,, sipping a beverage while holding the wheel steady seemingly for EVER awating that reason to turn ever so slightly to the right and again sit there, holding the wheel with one hand, your fav beverage in the other as we await the next straight and again,, wait, wait, wait for the next slight turn to the right. Soo b-o-o-o-o-o-ring. I used the Rivolta Vision GT 2017 (Gr.X) for the GT League event featuring XTrak for a stupidly EZ win,, one and done for that one. Hopefully we geezers can make something interesting of that track. I saw one post that fit the use of that track to a T - "Finally we have a track that will allow us get the Samba bus to reach it's top speed!" LOL,, I thought is was appropriate,, it's at least a viable use for the XTrak. There,, rant done. See you gents tomorrow AM

Update,, well they gave us another. Can't say I'm all that overjoyed with the cars or the Xtrak but I suppose there'll be some who will really enjoy sitting there,, foot firmly planted to the floor,, sipping a beverage while holding the wheel steady seemingly for EVER awating that reason to turn ever so slightly to the right and again sit there, holding the wheel with one hand, your fav beverage in the other as we await the next straight and again,, wait, wait, wait for the next slight turn to the right. Soo b-o-o-o-o-o-ring. I used the Rivolta Vision GT 2017 (Gr.X) for the GT League event featuring XTrak for a stupidly EZ win,, one and done for that one. Hopefully we geezers can make something interesting of that track. I saw one post that fit the use of that track to a T - "Finally we have a track that will allow us get the Samba bus to reach it's top speed!" LOL,, I thought is was appropriate,, it's at least a viable use for the XTrak. There,, rant done. See you gents tomorrow AM
Gee Cory Liver going Revolt if he races this Track lol

Hi John, certainly agree that the track is pretty useless but do like some of the cars they "gave" us.

Geezers and Friends Races.

Good morning chaps. Room open 08.00 EST, 13.00 UK. Racing starting 1 hour after.

Today's cars:
GR3 Alfa 4C
GR4 Ferrari 458
N400 BMW Z8 '01

Normal room setup. (Tyres open for discussion with the BMW. I am planning on using hards in the front and softs in the rear. Trying to dial out some oversteer)

4th place picks car.
6th place today chooses track

Last edited:
Geezers and Friends Welcome to the ReruN400 Mystery Races. We will use the N400 Toyota S-FR Racing Concept ‘16. RM. max power 349. Max weight 2535. We will start at Kyoto-Miyabi x 9 laps. After that, host picks the tracks.( hence the mystery part). Longs and shorts. Be afraid, be very afraid. Room opens 6:30 central. Race at 7:00. Have a black and a blue Gr. 2 for the blue moon carnage team races. Later ladies!!

Back