GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify start @ 8:45 - First race @ 9:06 (ish))

Cars:
Gr.2 - Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 2008
N500 - Road car of the week (Millage Exchange)
N400 - BMW M3 Coupé 2007 (PS1)
N200 - Honda Civic Type R (EK) '98

Cars will be set by its original power and weight
After each race, 4th place decides the combo for next race (car and track) if the racer is in chat, if not I'll move to the next in chat.

Tires:
Gr.2 -> RH
N500 -> RH
N400 -> SM
N200 -> SH

Race will be set by time or laps (5 to 10 laps or 10 to 15 min depending on the length of the track)
Grid set by best lap on the Early Bird race (10 min qualify) then Results order fastest first

Boost = weak
Slipstream = real

No tire consumption
Race - Fuel will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify - No Fuel or tire consumption

First Combo - Goodwood + N200

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - For the N400 Tuning will be open (link Bellow). The purists can run it stock.
PS2 - There will be no time for tuning between races, i suggest to do it before race day (like, today) we will try to keep time between races to a minimum.
PS3 - By 8:45 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above
PS4 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Should be some awesome racing, GR8 cars Luiz :) DAYMN that Priaino feller can drive! WHEW!

Good morning everyone. I ate some bad yesterday and i am feeling like s-h-i-t. I am going to the e.r. to find what to do. Can someone step up and open the room today? I am sorry about that.

Sorry guys lost of internet as always
Yep, we figured that was the issue partner. Let's hope someday the internet services for you will improve. I wonder,, what if you turn off as many devices as possible in your home - assuming you, your Wife, perhaps your children have iPhones, tablets, laptops etc. Just a thought. I have to do that at my home and I'm hard wired to my router. Our service provider is among the largest in the US, Comcast and we have troubles too. Hope your Eid-al-Adha celebration was fun and your family and friends enjoyed the sheep. See you next time our friend.

Yep, we figured that was the issue partner. Let's hope someday the internet services for you will improve. I wonder,, what if you turn off as many devices as possible in your home - assuming you, your Wife, perhaps your children have iPhones, tablets, laptops etc. Just a thought. I have to do that at my home and I'm hard wired to my router. Our service provider is among the largest in the US, Comcast and we have troubles too. Hope your Eid-al-Adha celebration was fun and your family and friends enjoyed the sheep. See you next time our friend.
I thank you for your kind words, in fact I had wonderful moments with family and loved ones. a lot of meat in front of you and you're not happy?:D

unfortunately we only have one operator in Morocco and if you are not happy, you cant go elsewhere :ouch:
They re working on a new installation with fibre and it ll be ready in september or worst the end of the year and for my family they love me but not that much, i cant ( i tried but i failed ) take away internet from THEM , a sunday afternoon and at least 100d outside they ll kick me out

@Oldgoat1047

Pizza box we print.

20190812_133926.jpg

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify start @ 8:50 - First race @ 9:06 (ish)) (PS2)

Cars:
Gr.2 - Honda Epson NSX 2008
N400 - Toyota S-FR RACING CONCEPT 2016
N300 - Chevrolet CAMARO Z28 1969 (100% x 86%) (PS1)

After each race, 4th place decides the combo for next race (car and track) if the racer is in chat, if not I'll move to the next in chat.

Tires:
Gr.2 -> RH
N500 -> RH
N400 -> SS
N300 -> SS

Race will be set by time or laps (5 to 10 laps or 10 to 15 min depending on the length of the track)
Grid set by best lap on the Early Bird race (10 min qualify) then Results order fastest first

Boost = weak
Slipstream = real

No tire consumption

First Combo - Gardens Reverse + N300

See ya there!

PS1 - For the N300 Tuning will be open (suggestion link bellow for a N200, we will use it as a N300). Tuning is no mandatory.
PS2 - After qualify starts, there is no way to participate in that particular race. Late people will have to wait for the following race
PS3 - There will be no time for tuning between races, i suggest to do it before race day (like, today) we will try to keep time between races to a minimum.
PS4 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above
PS5 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify start @ 8:50 - First race @ 9:06 (ish)) (PS2)

Cars:
Gr.2 - Honda Epson NSX 2008
N400 - Toyota S-FR RACING CONCEPT 2016
N300 - Chevrolet CAMARO Z28 1969 (100% x 86%) (PS1)

Tires:
Gr.2 -> RH
N500 -> RH
N400 -> SS
N300 -> SS

Boost = weak
Slipstream = real

No tire consumption

First Combo - Gardens Reverse + N300

See ya there!

PS1 - For the N300 Tuning will be open (suggestion link bellow for a N200, we will use it as a N300). Tuning is no mandatory.
PS2 - After qualify starts, there is no way to participate in that particular race. Late people will have to wait for the following race
PS3 - There will be no time for tuning between races, i suggest to do it before race day (like, today) we will try to keep time between races to a minimum.
PS4 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above
PS5 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Looks like we're going to have some fun racing, GR8 choices of cars Luiz. NOW, for we dreamers, a hand builtt, NEW 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 as the car "SHOULD" be:

Hello Geezers and friends, tomorrow will be open day, any car, any track, tuned or untuned. I would like to have tunes to be as close as possible with everybody. Any car means any one car for each track except for the first 2 races which will be 1980 and before cars. For those of you that have them, bring those 10 to 20 million dollar cars. For those of you that don't there are other suitable cars to choose from. We will try to coordinate HP and lbs. but there will be probably a discrepancy in the cars as I'm sure some will be better than others. Room opens at 8:30 or before and first race will be an early bird at 8:45. Cars and tracks to be picked by starting with the oldest person first and working our way down (since it is the Geezer club). :cheers::boggled::confused::crazy:

Back