GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Wednesday Night Geezers. PORSCHE and since I skipped it, The PAGANI ZONDA R ‘09. ( Are you happy Stella?). Start at St. Croix B in the PAGANI ZONDA. RM. No tune X 4 laps. After that the next fella to pick car,laps, track, and tires. Crash bang at the end. Lobby opens 6:30 central...LATER LADS...
Ok,, I clicked "Like" for the Queen of road racing, the Porsche',, (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, "but what's the KING?" you're asking - Ferrari is the KING!), but since I've not driven it that Zonda - untuned - it just may prove to be a full on POS,, in any event I'm off to give it a try AND we'll deal with it this eve.

Hey Guys, I found something pretty cool on the internet.If interested Google "The 22 best-sounding race cars on Earth".Most of the cars are in GT SPORT.I could listen to the Formula 1 V-10 Ferrari all day .:cheers:

So the new time trials are out
The Honda S 2000 @ RBR short/ wet
The Zonda w/ tuning @ Monza no chicken

Prioano has posted a tune in the tt discussion thread

Last edited:
Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify start @ 8:50 - First race @ 9:06 (ish)) (PS2)

Cars:
Gr.X - R.S.01 2016
N500 - Road car of the week (Millage Exchange)
N300 - S2000 '99 (PS1)
N200 - S2000 '99

Cars will be set by its original power and weight
After each race, 4th place decides the combo for next race (car and track) if the racer is in chat, if not I'll move to the next in chat.

Tires:
RS01 -> RM
Road Car -> RH
N300 -> SS
N200 -> SH

Race will be set by time or laps (5 to 10 laps or 10 to 15 min depending on the length of the track)
Grid set by best lap on the Early Bird race (10 min qualify) then Results order fastest first

Boost = strong
Slipstream = weak

No tire consumption
Race - Fuel will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify - No Fuel or tire consumption

First Combo - N200 + Goodwood

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - For the N300 tuning will be open. The S2000 is originally a N200 for this Saturday we will use it both ways. I suggest 2 pages in the tuning menu, one for the N300 and one for N200. You can also have 2 cars (not an expensive car) one for each level (tuning suggestion link bellow for a N300). Level up to 3 and set power to 122% and weight to 95%. Tuning is no mandatory.
PS2 - After qualify starts, there is no way to participate in that particular race. Late people will have to wait for the following race
PS3 - There will be no time for tuning between races, i suggest to do it before race day (like, today) we will try to keep time between races to a minimum.
PS4 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above
PS5 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Scary :nervous::nervous::nervous:

000_1JV7HR-960x540.jpg

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify start @ 8:50 - First race @ 9:06 (ish)) (PS2)

Cars:
Gr.X - R.S.01 2016
N500 - Road car of the week (Millage Exchange)
N300 - S2000 '99 (PS1)
N200 - S2000 '99

Cars will be set by its original power and weight
After each race, 4th place decides the combo for next race (car and track) if the racer is in chat, if not I'll move to the next in chat.

Tires:
RS01 -> RM
Road Car -> RH
N300 -> SS
N200 -> SH

Race will be set by time or laps (5 to 10 laps or 10 to 15 min depending on the length of the track)
Grid set by best lap on the Early Bird race (10 min qualify) then Results order fastest first

Boost = strong
Slipstream = weak

No tire consumption
Race - Fuel will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify - No Fuel or tire consumption

First Combo - N200 + Goodwood

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - For the N300 tuning will be open. The S2000 is originally a N200 for this Saturday we will use it both ways. I suggest 2 pages in the tuning menu, one for the N300 and one for N200. You can also have 2 cars (not an expensive car) one for each level (tuning suggestion link bellow for a N300). Level up to 3 and set power to 122% and weight to 95%. Tuning is no mandatory.
PS2 - After qualify starts, there is no way to participate in that particular race. Late people will have to wait for the following race
PS3 - There will be no time for tuning between races, i suggest to do it before race day (like, today) we will try to keep time between races to a minimum.
PS4 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above
PS5 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

UPDATE
INCLUDE IN THE MIX MITSUBISHI GTO TWIN TURBO 91 N300 STOCK SH TIRES

Sunday Geezers and Friends. Open Day. Start in the Toyota SF-R Racing Concept. RM. No tune at Maggiore GP II x 4 laps. After that a Geezer will pick a car, track, tires and laps. End at Bluemoon for some Frazier bashing. Boost weak. Later lads..And Happy Labor Day Weekend.. Lobby opens at 7:30 central. First race at 8 or if we decide to start earlier

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks Luiz fir sharing these,, those Tamarin are too cool and funny to us they aren't intimidatd by you but what really strikes me is that magnificent tree! What type is it and how big is it. I've tried to find something about it by searching images but all I can find is Linden tree. Is it of the linden tree family?

Wow! Thanks Luiz fir sharing these,, those Tamarin are too cool and funny to us they aren't intimidatd by you but what really strikes me is that magnificent tree! What type is it and how big is it. I've tried to find something about it by searching images but all I can find is Linden tree. Is it of the linden tree family?
The popular name in portuguese is PAU FERRO and the scientific name is Caesalpinia leiostachya or Libidibia ferrea. It is native from south america and they grow mostly at the Atlantic forest.

Back