GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many will slap a gulf livery on every ruf they'll see?:lol:
I will, but on the Ford GT if PD gets to add it to GTS :lol:. To have some practice with the livery editor. Then I would recreate my spec III design :cheers:
Ford GT LM spec III 2.jpg
Ford GT LM spec III 3.jpg
Ford GT LM spec III 1.jpg

For some people. I know I'm posting too much my spec III design, but it's because I'm so proud of making it ♥ :gtpflag:. Besides, this is technically the Gran Turismo Planet, right??. Yes, there are other games, and haters, but it's still the GT-planet! :lol:

Last edited:
It's a Skyline and this is PD we are talking about, I'd be more surprised not to see them sneak atleast 2 versions of it in. That said I am expecting we will get one wasn't there PD designed racing versions in GT6 ? I can't remember exactly what the names were.

Well, I'm under the impression every car in GTS will be new to GT, we've seen no "old" premium cars as of yet.

Don't get me wrong, I do hope we get some older cars like that, but I'm not holding my breath.

Well, I'm under the impression every car in GTS will be new to GT, we've seen no "old" premium cars as of yet.

Don't get me wrong, I do hope we get some older cars like that, but I'm not holding my breath.

We have seen several, all post-2009 though.

Alfa Romeo Mito
Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11
Aston Martin One-77 '11
BMW Z4 GT3 '11
BMW M4 Coupe '14
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Lotus Evora '09
Nissan GTR '12
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
Renault Megane R.S.
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12

Alfa Romeo Mito
Aston Martin One-77 '11
BMW Z4 GT3 '11
BMW M4 Coupe '14
Lotus Evora '09
Nissan GTR '12
Renault Megane R.S.
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12
Don't forget the Merc SLS AMG GT3. ;)

Alfa Romeo Mito
Aston Martin One-77 '11
BMW Z4 GT3 '11
BMW M4 Coupe '14
Lotus Evora '09
Nissan GTR '12
Renault Megane R.S.
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12

Oh, fair enough, but yeah they're all modern cars, unfortunately.

They're all (mostly) premiums from GT6, so why not include the rest? So confused...

Oh, fair enough, but yeah they're all modern cars, unfortunately.

They're all (mostly) premiums from GT6, so why not include the rest? So confused...

Some of them I think haven't been redone, I think they were already done with the new method, so that's why they're still here. The DLC cars for sure, and all of the VGTs. For the others, who knows. Either they weren't entirely honest when they said they started everything from scratch or they really did just selectively remodel something like the Evora 09.

Alfa Romeo Mito
Aston Martin One-77 '11
BMW Z4 GT3 '11
BMW M4 Coupe '14
Lotus Evora '09
Nissan GTR '12
Renault Megane R.S.
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12
Don't forget the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X, even though it's the Final Version we get in GTS, it still looks the same. :)

I want to be able to make a poundworld racing livery and go round online with my friends as poundworld racing group, so I hope there's basic shapes and no sticker limit so I can make that livery , as the base game will obviously not have poundworld logos.

I was wondering, would it be possible we have a livery editor in GTS, but also a decal creator outside the game, in an app, like the GT6 track editor? I guess it could be cool too, right? The app would fuse all layers, creating a single-layer decal, so you could upload it to GTS!

I want to be able to make a poundworld racing livery and go round online with my friends as poundworld racing group, so I hope there's basic shapes and no sticker limit so I can make that livery , as the base game will obviously not have poundworld logos.

Cool, I'll make a Poundland racing team or maybe 99p store.

True Rivalry. :D

excellent_by_theevstar-daelks5.png

I think we have a mascot for the Pennzoil, or Yellow Hat team.

I was wondering, would it be possible we have a livery editor in GTS, but also a decal creator outside the game, in an app, like the GT6 track editor? I guess it could be cool too, right? The app would fuse all layers, creating a single-layer decal, so you could upload it to GTS!
Seems possible inside of GTS though. À la how we do it in Forza.

I really hope to return the Ridge Racer vibe, when GT Sport comes out, I just really want to recreate the liveries of the Soldat Crinale LMP1 from Ridge Racer 6 for the Bugatti Vision GT. Now I need some suggestions on what car should receive the Angelus treatment.

I will, but on the Ford GT if PD gets to add it to GTS :lol:. To have some practice with the livery editor. Then I would recreate my spec III design :cheers:View attachment 555416 View attachment 555417 View attachment 555418

For some people. I know I'm posting too much my spec III design, but it's because I'm so proud of making it ♥ :gtpflag:. Besides, this is technically the Gran Turismo Planet, right??. Yes, there are other games, and haters, but it's still the GT-planet! :lol:
That looks absouluty amazing! I would like For PD to make the GT40 Gulf a prenium the Ford GT LM Race car (in the gulf livery) prenium and then the new Ford GT slap a gulf livery and have the 3 genarations side by side in a photo

You can't transfer images to PS4. Unless there is a specific format or way that GTS and PS4 would recognise, I could see that working with a future firmware update.

I just thought of a way you could possibly bypass this. Anyone here remember the paint booth from NASCAR 09?

hqdefault.jpg

In that, you could upload you paint schemes to you EA locker and then in game, download them straight into the game. Maybe with the profiles we have like with GT6 (where we log in from either the console OR the computer) and utilizing that same method, that's the way we could import custom decals. That way in game, they are already there and ready to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back