GT Sport Livery Request Thread (Please read 1st post before asking.)

• Thread starter daan
  • 579 comments
My bad I meant on which photo/video did you see it?
I posted them above, I edited my message. The right side one on the main photo posted by Porsche, the left side on a video of the custom wheels, posted on the artist's IG page @danielarsham

I posted them above, I edited my message. The right side one on the main photo posted by Porsche, the left side on a video of the custom wheels, posted on the artist's IG page @danielarsham
Thanks I've seen his Instagram page but I don't know how I didn't see that video.
And the logo on the right is one of Arsham projects (Film of the future)
I know everything about him now thanks to all these logos.

The livery is finished so is it ok for you @hardvibes ?
9289940A-D9DD-4C8A-B9C9-6545E07C9C15.jpeg
A246F8D8-0498-457F-BCA1-1179AE789878.jpeg
C3BD7D13-5545-4E47-9426-E949F1ED3D32.jpeg
AB4F0BC1-CEF6-4787-B182-EBD54C4E08D1.jpeg

There's only one logo I couldn't identify and I replaced it by the most relevant one I could (the Arsham logo).
"The cooper union" was impossible to make so it's the same font but less elaborate.
"The 86 turbo cup" is a bit different too.
Lines are not perfect but I did my best.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I need liveries for a GT3 championship that is going to be run next 15-16 weeks so I need a livery for following cars:

Mercedes AMG GT3
Porsche 911 RSR
BMW М6 GT3 Walkenhorse
Nissan GT-R
Audi R8 LMS

The livery should be identical should include Club Speed BG logo , The Number 88 and preferably Grabber Blue as main colour for the livery.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Could someone do the 2020 Bathurst 1000 winning car on any Chevy model (gr.3 would be lovely).

Attachments

• svg-bathurst-2020-print_1024x1024.jpg
    svg-bathurst-2020-print_1024x1024.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 29
  • SVG-carries-Holden-flag-scaled.jpg
    SVG-carries-Holden-flag-scaled.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 34
Can someone make the press/launch livery for the 2015 Formula Renault 3.5 on one of the SuperFormula cars? It does not matter which one; I have both. Also, some of the images show the car as having yellow side pods while others show dark gray side pods. I prefer the look of the gray pods, so could you please do it that way? Thank you.

FORMULA-RENAULT-AB-PIC.jpg
fr35.jpg
formula-renault-3.5.jpg
new-formula-renault-35-revealed-at-silverstone-circuit-38249_1.jpg
formula-renault.jpg
arton3208-97c7a.jpg
michelin_main-1280x720.jpg
Formula-Renault-iRacing.jpg

Can anyone create a Corvette GR3 and GR 4 with the SVG's from this post? I'd like the Deskit logo to be the primary sponsor and DealerCorp to be the secondary. The DC icon can be used wherever. Other decals can be used to make it look like a real team :)

If this is the wrong place to post this, please let me know

Attachments

• deskit.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 16
  • dc.svg
    1.8 KB · Views: 13
  • dc all.svg
    5.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Cheeky ask, but is it possible someone can make a decal from this? I can upload a larger file if this isnt adequate. Thx
125296676_2682731145390430_4965854938493946212_o.jpg
This is the livery request thread. The SVG decal thread is over there, but as it's a detailed photo, the answer is probably no.

Can anyone create a Corvette GR3 and GR 4 with the SVG's from this post? I'd like the Deskit logo to be the primary sponsor and DealerCorp to be the secondary. The DC icon can be used wherever. Other decals can be used to make it look like a real team :)

If this is the wrong place to post this, please let me know

I'll try something in the weekend.

Edit: @Jaedon, here's the GR3 Corvette. It's my first design on any Corvette, so there's probably some rough edges. You didn't specify, but I went for something Sport Mode friendly and that's why the number plate kinda breaks everything being right in the middle. I know you have asked for the GR4 car as well, but maybe somebody else gets it done with a different approach.

Last edited:
I'll try something in the weekend.

Edit: @Jaedon, here's the GR3 Corvette. It's my first design on any Corvette, so there's probably some rough edges. You didn't specified, but I went for something Sport Mode friendly and that's why the number plate kinda breaks everything being right in the middle. I know you have asked for the GR4 car as well, but maybe somebody else gets it done with a different approach.

wowbagger you rock my friend. Thanks for this. I’ll jump on tomorrow and pick it up :)

wowbagger you rock my friend. Thanks for this. I’ll jump on tomorrow and pick it up :)

About the Gr4 version, I can't promise you anything, but I'll let the time pass and see if I can come up with something similar, but not exaclty the same. I just don't want to do the same thing again because you can't actually match the design exactly on another car and that would drive me insane because I know I simply would never stop trying :lol:.

PSN: Cayman125

I've had a livery for the 70 Dodge Challenger (STP Nascar livery) that has 8,000+ likes and has been in "cool selections" and "trending for about 3 years now. Today, PD decided it was a "breach of contract" and violated their terms of service" without any explanation to me. Why does PD do this and what can I do to get it back to being available to everyone? There was absolutely NOTHING inappropriate about the livery.

PSN: Cayman125

I've had a livery for the 70 Dodge Challenger (STP Nascar livery) that has 8,000+ likes and has been in "cool selections" and "trending for about 3 years now. Today, PD decided it was a "breach of contract" and violated their terms of service" without any explanation to me.

I get your frustration, but this is not the thread for this.

Your livery was probably taken down due to copyright infringements after a request or report.

what can I do to get it back to being available to everyone?
I guess you could upload and share it again.

Last edited:
so I have a particularly odd request but a request nonetheless! I was hoping to get this particular car put onto the Aston Martin GR.4 (most fitting body I believe). While I cannot find many photos on google, there is a link to the livery for those who also use Assetto Corsa who can use it as reference material as well!

(I know I could say put it on the Maserati GranTurismo road car, but I want it on a race car and sadly we don't have the Maserati GT4 in GTS :indiff: )

4be1011e-c7c3-48e5-9e77-07d4c9dcbddc.jpg

2016-04-22-2calamia-990x557.jpg

(livery download link for the Assetto Corsa car)

@Cytoria I feel you'd enjoy having a crack at this :)

About the Gr4 version, I can't promise you anything, but I'll let the time pass and see if I can come up with something similar, but not exaclty the same. I just don't want to do the same thing again because you can't actually match the design exactly on another car and that would drive me insane because I know I simply would never stop trying :lol:.
Anything works. Doesn’t have to be the same. I wish you could Share and Square so I could learn :)

mans youre awesome

Anything works. Doesn’t have to be the same. I wish you could Share and Square so I could learn :)

mans youre awesome

I guess I could record it, or try to, because usually it'll take me some different sessions to get something done on a car I have never tried. And it is a bit chaotic, I'll throw random stuff at it until something sticks only to find near the end that it doesn't quite work and have to do all over again. But it can be quite rewarding and therapeutic, I find.

A good way to learn is pick a real world car with a simple design and try to replicate in game: if you like Corvettes, the WEC GTE Pros from past seasons are pretty simple. That's how I got the basics and after that you'll start to be more ambitious and develop your own ideas.

There are some helpful videos on YouTube (this channel has some great designs done from scratch) which could be helpful to learn how to do the basics.

Can someone make this livery on either one of the Super Formula cars?

maxresdefault.jpg

The logo at the top of the rear fin by the #27 just says "Old Betsy" in some cursive-style font. The four logos at the bottom of the side pod are Carhartt, Mopar, the 1970s Dodge Challenger logo, and the Dodge emblem. The Donut Media logo is the one on the rear wing side plate.

Back