GT Sport Memes

I can't believe the Nissan Silvia isn't coming to the game even though there's no evidence that suggests otherwise and the game's still going to be updated for a long while, now.

UK9ZhQc.png

IMHO, ghosting in replays makes an absolute mockery of motorsport. In GT5, when I turned off ghosting (by turning penalties off) cars never ghosted under any circumstances. However, in GT Sport cars still ghost sometimes even when it's turned off. Not sure whether this is a bug, or some kind of pathetic attempt on PD's part to mollycoddle players. There was a similar problem in GT6 when turning off traction control; it came back on when you went on the grass. I need to blow off some steam....

:banghead: :boggled: 🤬 :confused: :crazy: :dunce: :( :ill: :irked: :mad: :odd: :ouch: :rolleyes: 👎 :yuck: :grumpy:

Ghost 3.jpg

Ghost 1.jpg

Ghost 2.jpg

Last edited:
VBR
IMHO, ghosting in replays makes an absolute mockery of motorsport. In GT5, when I turned off ghosting (by turning penalties off) cars never ghosted under any circumstances. However, in GT Sport cars still ghost sometimes even when it's turned off. Not sure whether this is a bug, or some kind of pathetic attempt on PD's part to mollycoddle players. There was a similar problem in GT6 when turning off traction control; it came back on when you went on the grass. I need to blow off some steam....

:banghead: :boggled: 🤬 :confused: :crazy: :dunce: :( :ill: :irked: :mad: :odd: :ouch: :rolleyes: 👎 :yuck: :grumpy:

View attachment 821373

View attachment 821371

View attachment 821372
I agree. If you turn Ghosting off as well as turning off Flag Rules the cars shouldn't ghost however they still do anyways if you impact a car or a wall hard. They added that sometime ago in an update.

Back