GT Sport Memes

The little girl does want some new cars
31zh3z.jpg

Well, it isn't a bad thing to every now and then see where your roots are :lol: !

I've seen that kind of meme now once or twice. Is there some kind of "original" ? Can you explain ?
From Know Your Meme:
Origin
On May 8th, 2016, Imgur user ***************** (I won't write his name here because half of GTP would explode) posted a gallery of Breath-in, Boi examples, featuring several redrawn illustrations of the original image with verbose variations of the caption "breath in / boi" (shown below).

The point is, draw it worse and make the text longer using many unusual words. I, for myself find these memes really funny! :lol:

Sorry for the bad editing and offtopic post, is there any fellow TSR players here? I hope TSR and CTR:NF release is the sign of more arcade kart racers coming to PS4. Need a fun pick-up-and-play break from GTS dailies tbh

arV0msy.jpg

0TVNd5C

Sorry fo the off topic, I'm playing it. Mind if I add you for the friend time trial trophy?

Sorry fo the off topic, I'm playing it. Mind if I add you for the friend time trial trophy?
Sure! My PSN is FueledByMisery, but I'm still on the way to beat the team adventure mode so I can unlock the death egg tracks (currently at chapter 4 I think)

Back