GT Sport Memes

Untitled drawing (60).jpg

Untitled drawing (61).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done many horrible things to get this list but I feel like it's worth it.

The Official Legitimate Kosher Crackerjack Chipper Genuine
GTPlanet GTSport Subforum Rookie Starter List:
  • USERNAME: Something to do with cars and autosports, ideally with numbers attached to the end.
  • PROFILE PICTURE: Officially counts as sorcery, so ideally won't have one. If there is one, then it is a heavily compressed and pixelated publicity shot of a supercar from after the year 2000, newer being preferred. Recommended to superimpose your username on it, MSPaint being the tool of choice.
  • TRACK PREFERENCE: Real-world, heavy Euro-bias. Ideally will have Spa and Silverstone at the top of their list, followed by the track list of any major racing sim post-2005.
  • CAR PREFERENCE: Supercars and hypercars, the newer the better, ideally those just announced. Racecars are welcome, again with the European elitism prevalent in motorsport. All cars under 500 HP can GET THE HECK OUTTA MY GAME.
  • ATTITUDE/POST STYLE: Unaware of the search bar. Preferably gets snippy when confronted with proper-enough forum etiquette. If talking about race tracks, then spelling is fluid and ideally will change from sentence to sentence. Hopefully blissfully unaware when a post of theirs is quoted with a sarcastic retort.

Back