GT Sport Memes

IMG_2796.PNG

IMG_2802.PNG

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2812.PNG

John was very excited because he thought he was gonna get his Le Mans updated 911 RSR, which sounds awesome. But then he discovered it was the '17 911 RSR with the old exhaust system...

Last edited:
The last time I made a meme thread was on GT6 sub forum before the release by several days...

...it went horribly wrong and everyone got sick of it.

So no...please no.

No wonder why I had a poor start on GTPlanet compared to the rest members. I'm still affected by it and plenty other crap.

Really? I don't think it was that bad. I remember a lot of meme haters but most of the work their was solid. Above the heads of the common GTPlanet users I guess. I recall being extremely pissed the day GTPlanet shut down all the meme threads, overreaching Mods in my opinion. If people were participating in it, let it be. Lord knows how lame the sounds and screen tearing threads got, but they survived.

I never understood why people hated it so much. If you don't like it, don't read it. I stay way away from 80% of the crap threads on this board like Kaz must go, Forza > GT, too long between games, etc...

Latest Posts

Back