GT Sport Mileage Exchange Update is All About That Pug Life, With The RCZ Gr.3 Road Car

4K Pics, tap to enlarge.
Gran%20Turismo%C2%AESPORT_20180710035324.png

Gran%20Turismo%C2%AESPORT_20180710035338.png

Last edited:
Is that Azzuro Metallic on the RCZ? I know we have gotten Azzuro Metallic as a paint chip before. The other colors we've seen the RCZ in so far have been dark blue and white. I repainted one of mine in Rouge Rubi though. I know I have the two real paint chips in this week's rotation and I imagine I have most of the other ones.

Blast! Another different colour for the Peugeot!

Guess I have work to do on Mileage Exchange points this week so I can complete my colour collection.

Blast! Another different colour for the Peugeot!

Guess I have work to do on Mileage Exchange points this week so I can complete my colour collection.
I've got around 20 grand in the MP bank. I've missed paint chips on a few occasion but I've kept up with collecting all the car colors. I have all the safety car colors but we still don't know all the homologation special colors.

I've got around 20 grand in the MP bank. I've missed paint chips on a few occasion but I've kept up with collecting all the car colors. I have all the safety car colors but we still don't know all the homologation special colors.

Yeah that's what's making it a bit difficult on my second profile, I don't spend as much time on there so MP points are not as high as they could be
as that's the account I'm collecting the colours on.

I have two weeks for this colour anyway so should be more than enough time to get the required number of MP points.

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Andrew Evans (@Famine) on July 10th, 2018 in the Gran Turismo Sport category.

Another point of interest this week is that the price has gone up; whereas all previous “Road Car” models were 2500Mi, discounted from 5000Mi, the RCZ will cost you 4000Mi.

Looks like the sale is over now, I have started to buy the roadcars and instead og 2500 MP I had to pay 4000 MP :(, my fault though, I had plenty of time to buy all cars for 2500 MP :embarrassed:.

Is that Azzuro Metallic on the RCZ?

It's Blue Hyperion :).

Another point of interest this week is that the price has gone up; whereas all previous “Road Car” models were 2500Mi, discounted from 5000Mi, the RCZ will cost you 4000Mi.

Looks like the sale is over now, I have started to buy the roadcars and instead og 2500 MP I had to pay 4000 MP :(, my fault though, I had plenty of time to buy all cars for 2500 MP :embarrassed:.
It's still discounted from 5000Mi though :D

Interesting they have chosen to keep the Safety Car price still at 4000 discount from 5,000, wonder what prompted the change?

We all want Bleu Alpine.

I knew you’d be the first to reply :cheers:

Every bloomin week of the Mileage Exchange, you guys moan about the lack of this one colour. :eek::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
Right...I'm going to put a stop to this and strangle the very next person to type "Bleu Alpine" !! :mad:
Oh No !!! It was me !!! :dunce:

(Sounds of a struggle and gurgling noises) ...🤬

I bet the sky in heaven is Bleu Alpine but stay with us :D

I'm glad I finished buying all the cars... I just have one copy of the AMG and M4 safety cars, they are slightly useless being Group X - the road cars now in different colours being $4,000 now it kind of... eh... inflation? lol? kaz gotta eat?

You guys have had 3 rounds of their 7 cars since release so you had plenty of time to snag them at $2,500....

I'm glad I finished buying all the cars... I just have one copy of the AMG and M4 safety cars, they are slightly useless being Group X

You can race the Safety Cars in a few of the campaign races. Interestingly, they aren't just the standard models with decals and lights. The suspension settings are different, and the muffler sounds different in the AMG. I noticed this when I made up a nice tune for the AMG safety car and could not use the suspension settings on the standard version.

Every bloomin week of the Mileage Exchange, you guys moan about the lack of this one colour. :eek::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
Right...I'm going to put a stop to this and strangle the very next person to type "Bleu Alpine" !! :mad:
Oh No !!! It was me !!! :dunce:

(Sounds of a struggle and gurgling noises) ...🤬
Bleu Alpine I'd basically a running joke in the Mileage Exchange threads now. Though I seriously want the paint chip too.

Pretty sure they raised the price because I had saved 2500 points specifically for the RCZ. I guess I owe you guys an apology.

Were the items that are marked as "Sale" ever available at full price? I got into GT Sport quite late so for me they're not actually on offer as they're never available at full price.

Were the items that are marked as "Sale" ever available at full price? I got into GT Sport quite late so for me they're not actually on offer as they're never available at full price.

Not yet, but believe that things are going to change pretty soon....so get the Bargains while you can !! :lol:

Yeah I wouldnt put it past them to actually move to full prices somewhere down the line just to mess with you.

AMG Safety Car? 5,000 now

Any Grp.3 Road Car? 5,000

Premium Chrome color? 2,000

Got a problem? Hit the bricks... you know where Blue Moon Bay is.,..

No, it's like a RRP, they've never actually been that price. :lol:

Back